Posted September 7, 201313 yr Sora is participating in the annual character battle over at Gamefaqs and could use a bit of extra support. If you want to help, vote for him at http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5258
September 8, 201313 yr Voted for Blue Screw Sora he can't reach that level of badassness...he's lucky he's not up against Red Word Guys, Twenty Minutes left and only a little less than 100 votes behind. Sora can win this! That faith is inspiring.... Oh goddamnit. I wish Sora could have lot to anything, ANYTHING but that dreadful yellow rat. Come on man, why so much hate for ANYTHING when Digimon exist.....
September 8, 201313 yr Honestly, I think Sora fared pretty well against Pikachu given how many more Pokemon fans there are than KH fans, though I don't know how much overlap there is. Anyways, I only saw this thread today, so sorry I couldn't vote.
September 8, 201313 yr Oh goddamnit. I wish Sora could have lot to anything, ANYTHING but that dreadful yellow rat. I have a feeling you'd love the thread I made about Sora losing then.
September 8, 201313 yr I guess it makes sense though, that Sora lost to an animal. Tbh I'd pick any animal over any human any day.
September 8, 201313 yr It was close between Pikachu and Sora but I like Pikachu also so I am fine that Pikachu came 1st and Sora 2nd. If it was other way around then I would have been fine would that also.
September 8, 201313 yr Aren't we talking about this vote?: http://www.mtv.com/content/geek/otaku/otaku2013/index.jhtml I follow sometimes nomura's twitter. This one looks much better. Edited September 8, 201313 yr by KH4Real
September 8, 201313 yr Aren't we talking about this vote?: http://www.mtv.com/content/geek/otaku/otaku2013/index.jhtml I follow sometimes nomura's twitter. This one looks much better. Why are they making me pick in between Sora and Wild Tiger. D: While I do like Sora, Kotetsu is that guy who never wants to grow out of his ideals even when the world is telling him to. Even when he is losing everything he still tries to stay strong for those around him.*votes for one of the two*
September 8, 201313 yr Come on man, why so much hate for ANYTHING when Digimon exist..... Hey...first 3 seasons of Digimon Kicked Ass Digimon Anime is far better than Pokemon Anime(though Pokemon Adventures Manga>Digimon) Pokemon's got Digimon beat when it comes to the games tho that's for sure Aren't we talking about this vote?: http://www.mtv.com/content/geek/otaku/otaku2013/index.jhtml I follow sometimes nomura's twitter. This one looks much better. What a stupid poll How the hell did Sailor Moon get into the semi-finals? Put Goku in there and it's history
September 8, 201313 yr Hey...first 3 seasons of Digimon Kicked Ass Digimon Anime is far better than Pokemon Anime(though Pokemon Adventures Manga>Digimon) Pokemon's got Digimon beat when it comes to the games tho that's for sure What a stupid poll How the hell did Sailor Moon get into the semi-finals? Put Goku in there and it's history I know Sailor Moon got the most votes at the most rounds. It is hard to beat her. I hoped for a final between Luffy and Sora. Don't matter who win .
September 8, 201313 yr I know Sailor Moon got the most votes at the most rounds. It is hard to beat her. I hoped for a final between Luffy and Sora. Don't matter who win . I completely forgot this is based on Votes Don't like either Luffy or Sora Still maintain Goku would win tho
Sora is participating in the annual character battle over at Gamefaqs and could use a bit of extra support. If you want to help, vote for him at http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5258