Posted October 1, 201313 yr I am sorry if I am annoying people with my seemingly endless Sonic-related "Random" threads, but I feel compelled to constantly create new ones. This is slightly rude. It is not necessarily difficult for non-Sonic fanatics to understand (I only know the name of one character in the picture).
October 1, 201313 yr (I only know the name of one character in the picture). Would that be Knuckles, by chance?
October 1, 201313 yr Author Red Sonic Yes. Nipples the Enchilada isnt here. Sad feels. Where did that joke come from, anyway?
October 1, 201313 yr Yes. Where did that joke come from, anyway? A comic that got popular for a while,it got more popular cause of the dub I believe,just look up "Hedgehog the Sonic" on youtube if you are interested
October 1, 201313 yr Author A comic that got popular for a while,it got more popular cause of the dub I believe,just look up "Hedgehog the Sonic" on youtube if you are interested That was... Slightly disturbing, but thank you for telling me the name of the source.
October 1, 201313 yr Author Okay now who let the OCs be canon? I could not have said it better myself.
October 1, 201313 yr That was... Slightly disturbing, but thank you for telling me the name of the source. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc&feature=player_embedded
October 1, 201313 yr Author http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc&feature=player_embedded Indeed.
October 1, 201313 yr They call me Knuckles, unlike Sonic I don't chuckle, I'd rather flex my muscles. Man I hate Knuckles.
I am sorry if I am annoying people with my seemingly endless Sonic-related "Random" threads, but I feel compelled to constantly create new ones.
This is slightly rude. It is not necessarily difficult for non-Sonic fanatics to understand (I only know the name of one character in the picture).