Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Fool.  Let me go check for a post of mine that said that. It might take a while.

You said I cannot take no for an answer, since when did something like that happen? Most of what I said was in defense against everyone who assumed I wanted a rehash of the Kingdom Hearts story.

You said I cannot take no for an answer, since when did something like that happen? Most of what I said was in defense against everyone who assumed I wanted a rehash of the Kingdom Hearts story.

Fool. It happened during this thread.

A CGI film could be possible, but it should be based on like an in between plot, or maybe after the Dark Seeker saga. But even then, a movie would be less likely to occur.

Now, an anime however, is very possible. cause you can divide the games into seasons, therefore, a nice Anime as long as a good production company is working on it, such as SE, maybe Bones, or Funimation, or some sort. Now Disney will be involved as always, so chances are that some stuff that is typically seen in anime will have to be toned down, or maybe base it off of the Manga, but with extra content.

I'm not really talking about the series we know of now, like a different story, maybe a part of KH we haven't seen in the game.

Like, and hear me out on this, a previousely unknown character, who's path crosses with the Keyblade and Maleficent?

And... and maybe they sacrifice themselves at the exact second Sora frees Kairi's heart, and you find out Sora DIDN'T hold the other 6 Princesses hearts at all, but rather this other character did, so his/her sacrifice causes the whole of KH to remain in balance, as the story of Sora and Kairi goes on, while this other person is forgotten, even after making the ultimate sacrifice?

What do you mean by that?

Have they done something where animation looked more, um, Disney for the lack of a better word. Even in KH the animation was limited.

I don't like the idea of a Kingdom hearts movie. I'd rather watch a 2 hour cutscene compilation of a KH games.

Personally, I get bored watching most of the cutscenes. Plus I would want a new story Taking place outside the Dark Seeker Saga.

Like, and hear me out on this, a previousely unknown character, who's path crosses with the Keyblade and Maleficent?

And... and maybe they sacrifice themselves at the exact second Sora frees Kairi's heart, and you find out Sora DIDN'T hold the other 6 Princesses hearts at all, but rather this other character did, so his/her sacrifice causes the whole of KH to remain in balance, as the story of Sora and Kairi goes on, while this other person is forgotten, even after making the ultimate sacrifice?

That sounds like something interesting to me, but  you'd know how most close-minded fans would react to a story like that

A CGI film could be possible, but it should be based on like an in between plot, or maybe after the Dark Seeker saga. But even then, a movie would be less likely to occur.

Now, an anime however, is very possible. cause you can divide the games into seasons, therefore, a nice Anime as long as a good production company is working on it, such as SE, maybe Bones, or Funimation, or some sort. Now Disney will be involved as always, so chances are that some stuff that is typically seen in anime will have to be toned down, or maybe base it off of the Manga, but with extra content.

That is what I've been saying this entire post. A movie outside of the saga.

If there were to be an anime being made, I think it would be a time waster if it's based of the games or manga.

Edited by Tyrants

No thank you..that's a disaster waiting to happen

Kingdom Hearts' story isn't that great in the first place...if it was to be made a movie it would suck and get horrible reception

It's more fun to play Kingdom Hearts game then watch the cutscenes

That's why I'm pissed off that Days and Re:Coded only got shitty cinematic cutscenes in the Collections

I think a Kingdom Hearts tv show would be better.

I don't see it happening.Disney hates Mickey Mouse,Goofy,Donald etc.

And an Anime/Cartoon Show would be really bizarre

That's why it's a video game series in the first place

I don't get people's obsessions with turning everything into Movies/TV Shows -__-'

No thank you..that's a disaster waiting to happen

Kingdom Hearts' story isn't that great in the first place...if it was to be made a movie it would suck and get horrible reception

It's more fun to play Kingdom Hearts game then watch the cutscenes

That's why I'm pissed off that Days and Re:Coded only got shitty cinematic cutscenes in the Collections

I don't see it happening.Disney hates Mickey Mouse,Goofy,Donald etc.

And an Anime/Cartoon Show would be really bizarre

That's why it's a video game series in the first place

I don't get people's obsessions with turning everything into Movies/TV Shows -__-'

It'd be like Avatar: The Last Airbender the movie. Just not with M. Night Shamalamadingdong making it.

I-I really don't think you didn't read the previous posts in this thread...

What was mentioned:

I wanted the story to be unrelated to the Dark Seeker saga.

I wanted it to be made by Disney who could probably do a much better job with the story and animation than Square can.

I don't see how they hate Mickey unless you were referring to the teeny bopper shitcoms that invaded the Disney channel. I would have to agree with you on your point with an anime.  

And about The Last Airbender, looking into it it looks like there where some low budget producers working on it.

Edited by Tyrants

I-I really don't think you didn't read the previous posts in this thread...

What was mentioned:

I wanted the story to be unrelated to the Dark Seeker saga.

I wanted it to be made by Disney who could probably do a much better job with the story and animation than Square can.

I don't see how they hate Mickey unless you were referring to the teeny bopper shitcoms that invaded the Disney channel. I would have to agree with you on your point with an anime.  

And about The Last Airbender, looking into it it looks like there where some low budget producers working on it.

Who the f*ck cares what you want?It still it wouldn't work even if the story was unrelated...it still would be horrible

There's a reason Videogame Movies suck

Yeah and pretty much never do anything Mickey-related anymore...let alone the fact that he is their firetrucking mascot

It's a sad era when kids turn on Disney Channel to see the latest diahrrea infested Sitcom and not to watch Mickey,Donald,Goofy,Darkwing Duck,DuckTales etc.

It'd be like Avatar: The Last Airbender the movie. Just not with M. Night Shamalamadingdong making it.

The show was pretty crappy too so eh...not that much of a real tragedy everyone makes The Last Airbender out to be

It would be like Mortal Kombat Live Action Film

Edited by DAMN

Who the f*ck cares what you want?It still it wouldn't work even if the story was unrelated...it still would be horrible

There's a reason Videogame Movies suck

Yeah and pretty much never do anything Mickey-related anymore...let alone the fact that he is their firetrucking mascot

It's a sad era when kids turn on Disney Channel to see the latest diahrrea infested Sitcom and not to watch Mickey,Donald,Goofy,Darkwing Duck,DuckTales etc.

Same could be said here to you. You told me it was going to be bad for reasons I already discussed.

And please tell me how exactly you would know that?... Tell me what I'm thinking, now. But seriously, elaborate. Just saying it will be bad without reasoning isn't that convincing. Here's one: nearly all VG movies were made by poor, lazy studios, what would you expect?

Anyways, Disney channel isn't the same as Disney. As long as they are still making good movies, I don't care what goes on on TV. Unfortunately the same can't be said about CN.

"The show was pretty crappy too so eh...not that much of a real tragedy everyone makes The Last Airbender out to be

It would be like Mortal Kombat Live Action Film"

... Avatar was well received, actually, so I can see why people didn't like the movie.

A movie would probably be a bad idea. Why not just keep the series to video games?

Because the games executes story poorly. And I like Disney.

Same could be said here to you. You told me it was going to be bad for reasons I already discussed.

And please tell me how exactly you would know that?... Tell me what I'm thinking, now. But seriously, elaborate. Just saying it will be bad without reasoning isn't that convincing. Here's one: nearly all VG movies were made by poor, lazy studios, what would you expect?

Anyways, Disney channel isn't the same as Disney. As long as they are still making good movies, I don't care what goes on on TV. Unfortunately the same can't be said about CN.

"The show was pretty crappy too so eh...not that much of a real tragedy everyone makes The Last Airbender out to be

... Avatar was well received, actually, so I can see why people didn't like the movie.

how do the games execute the story poorly?

how do the games execute the story poorly?

The "acting" was stale, the overall story is convoluted to the point where I don't care for it anymore. Basically, it's just boring with the exception of a handful of cutscenes.

The "acting" was stale, the overall story is convoluted to the point where I don't care for it anymore. Basically, it's just boring with the exception of a handful of cutscenes.

What the heck is wrong with you. I liked, no, i loved, the games. Don't you dare say that i'm blind. Cause it's my opinion. So i'm just going to walk away now. *walks off*

Well if the main series is that bad to you, why would a spin off tv/movie be any better?

I'd rather it stay a video game series. I detest any and all attempts at video game movies. Either they suck or they defeat the purpose of the games themselves. Why bother playing them now if you've made exactly the same thing even easier? The worst part is they can't even get that part right.

Cease and desist, Hollywood. Cease and desist.

Same with FFVII Advent Children.....even though it was a movie sequel it really wasn't THAT good and I agree I think that an anime will be better cause they did make the manga

Well if the main series is that bad to you, why would a spin off tv/movie be any better?

(lost password, different account)

Because it would be made by Disney, not Square, I went over this a thousand times on this thread.

What the heck is wrong with you. I liked, no, i loved, the games. Don't you dare say that i'm blind. Cause it's my opinion. So i'm just going to walk away now. *walks off*

I love the games, but I know where credit/discredit is due. Meaning despite the fact that I am a fan, I can awcknowledge that the story of KH is weak.

Edited by AbioFlesh

It won't work cuz the story in Kingdom Hearts is firetrucked up.It would be a Narrative Mess

Well it should damned be...cuz I remember a time when Disney Channel was good before all the live action crap(tho there were some few good live action shows)

And also Disney hasn't made a 2D Animated Film since 2009's Princess and the Frog...and that was once again a shitty princess film...come up with something original ffs

Pixar doesn't count

And now Disney is going to ruin The Snow Queen with that piece of shit Frozen....they've changed the story entirely...and they even said they would end up doing it in 2D Traditional Animation but they ended up doing it in CGI 3D

And they also are gonna ruin Sleeping Beauty with that shitty Prequel called "Maleficient" where Angelina Jolie plays "Maleficient"...ANGELINA...FREAKING JOLIE....a freaking slut playing my Favorite Disney Villain of All Time? They deserve to go to hell for this

Just F*ck Current Disney...F*ck it with Fire...Current Disney SUCKS

It won't work cuz the story in Kingdom Hearts is firetrucked up.It would be a Narrative Mess

Well it should damned be...cuz I remember a time when Disney Channel was good before all the live action crap(tho there were some few good live action shows)

And also Disney hasn't made a 2D Animated Film since 2009's Princess and the Frog...and that was once again a shitty princess film...come up with something original ffs

Pixar doesn't count

And now Disney is going to ruin The Snow Queen with that piece of shit Frozen....they've changed the story entirely...and they even said they would end up doing it in 2D Traditional Animation but they ended up doing it in CGI 3D

And they also are gonna ruin Sleeping Beauty with that shitty Prequel called "Maleficient" where Angelina Jolie plays "Maleficient"...ANGELINA...FREAKING JOLIE....a freaking slut playing my Favorite Disney Villain of All Time? They deserve to go to hell for this

Just F*ck Current Disney...F*ck it with Fire...Current Disney SUCKS

I think it was mentioned time to time again about a story outside of the one we know of.

They have said they won't continue with 2D animation. So don't be surprised.

And please tell me, when was the last time any live action movie featured a female actor that wasn't "attractive" despite the looks of the original character? They don't care about who would fit the role, only what they think will bring in cash (ie. sex)

Edited by AbioFlesh

I think it was mentioned time to time again about a story outside of the one we know of.

They have said they won't continue with 2D animation. So don't be surprised.

And please tell me, when was the last time any live action movie featured a female actor that wasn't "attractive" despite the looks of the original character? They don't care about who would fit the role, only what they think will bring in cash (ie. sex)

I don't firetrucking care

They themselves said that Frozen is gonna be 2D Animated 2-3 years ago

I don't give a firetruck and also Angelina Jolie is ugly as firetruck nowadays...but she's not threatening and she's not worthy of playing Maleficient...i'd rather it'd be all done in CGI

Angelina Jolie playing Maleficient is a travesty

I don't firetrucking care

They themselves said that Frozen is gonna be 2D Animated 2-3 years ago

I don't give a firetruck and also Angelina Jolie is ugly as firetruck nowadays...but she's not threatening and she's not worthy of playing Maleficient...i'd rather it'd be all done in CGI

Angelina Jolie playing Maleficient is a travesty

What do you think this whole thread was about in the first place? Instead of adding to the discussion you've been ranting over [very trivial] scheiße. Whenever I try to make what you are prattling on about relevant to the thread, you disregard it. We can make this relevant once more or you can take you bitterness elsewhere.