Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

We've updated the KH13 chat system

Not to be that guy, but how exactly does this work? I'm new to the chat and I never used it before.

To use the chat system all you have to do is click on the chat bar on the bottom of your screen. Then a list of all the members currently available to chat is shown. All you have to do next is select the member you would like to chat with by clicking on his or her username. Now you are already to chat, just type your message into the text box and press enter or send. Then most likely someone will message you back and you can chat. You can also select the options button and request that you are offline of you are currently unavailable to chat or you just don't feel like talking. I hope this helps, have fun chatting! :)

I'm having an issue. I'm currently chatting with a friend, and some of his messages won't appear unless I refresh the page. It's only happened once. Otherwise, I love it.

Is it fixed now, has it happened since that one time?

Did this update get rid of the drawing thing from the old chat?

Yes, sorry about that. Unfortunately there's no way to add this on the new chat.

Eh, not a big fan

The one thing I miss is the 'scroll to top' button. Is there any way to bring that back?

I can bring this one back. I've added it.

Nngh. Why did it need to be changed, really? I guess I'll get used to it, but the old chat served its purpose just fine, ya' know?

In any case, it's not a bad chat, really. I just don't get why it needed to be changed...

Yep. Got rid of that, seemed to get rid of the feature of sending a file, got rid of chat statuses (which I loved), no longer a "clear chat" button...

This one has a lot of new features that improve the experience. I think that the benefits outway the lost features, personally.

You can still send files and clear conversations. Simply click the options menu on the chat window and those options are there.

Sorry about chat statuses, but hey, we have status updates on the forum

Is it fixed now, has it happened since that one time?

Yes, sorry about that. Unfortunately there's no way to add this on the new chat.

I can bring this one back. I've added it.

This one has a lot of new features that improve the experience. I think that the benefits outway the lost features, personally.

You can still send files and clear conversations. Simply click the options menu on the chat window and those options are there.

Sorry about chat statuses, but hey, we have status updates on the forum

Yeah, I found the file sender and the conversation clearer after experimenting a bit.

Status updates aren't really the same thing though, but oh well.

To use the chat system all you have to do is click on the chat bar on the bottom of your screen. Then a list of all the members currently available to chat is shown. All you have to do next is select the member you would like to chat with by clicking on his or her username. Now you are already to chat, just type your message into the text box and press enter or send. Then most likely someone will message you back and you can chat. You can also select the options button and request that you are offline of you are currently unavailable to chat or you just don't feel like talking. I hope this helps, have fun chatting! :)

Okay, thank you.

Lost lots of the features that most people used/liked (drawing and saving the chat), you can't have two tabs open of the site because one chat will get the message but not the other, the big chatroom is blocked by the private chats, the popup noise is a lot worse than the last one, sometimes when you post something it never shows up or shows up 15 times, and sometimes the chat manages to take the last 10 messages from the other person and repost them. And the look of the older one was better.

Edited by MadnessBomber