Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

We're looking for people to join the KH13 news team

I'm going to respond to each application individually, so if you haven't received a reply yet, then it could still go either way. Also, feel free to keep applying, we'll be taking applications until I say otherwise.

So far, I've appointed Jim onto a trial News Team position for a week, and we'll make a final decision after that.

I'll be responding to more applications soon!

Thanks! I've noticed Jim earlier, you guys made a good choice. Hes a really good guy and a good sense of humor as well. Good luck applicants!  

We're looking to expand the KH13 news team! If you're passionate about Kingdom Hearts and would enjoy helping us report on and create content about the latest developments in the series, then please either reply to this news post, or contact us by sending me a PM.What we're looking for:- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series.- Active enough to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears.- Reasonable writing skills.Optional:- Someone who keeps up-to-date with Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] would be very helpful!- Japanese language skills.If interested, please apply by replying to this news post, or contact us by sending me a PM, letting us know why you think you'd be a good addition to our team. Please apply even if you're unsure! Good luck!Click here to view the article

- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Um, yeah- Active enough to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears.

I can try lol. I'm good at stalking so I can hone my skills. I have bookmarked pages for KH 2.5, Square Enix, and Famitsu Wekly, just in case anything pops up- Reasonable writing skills.

Of course. xD

I have a GIGANTIC interest in the Kingdom Hearts series! Actually, "GIGANTIC" isn't the word.

I imported Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 1 & 2, and used swap magic on PS2 to play it. I also made a Japanese yahoo account for Kingdom Hearts X CHI, which I play almost everyday in my spare time. 

I collect Kingdom Hearts memorabilia, and I have played every KH game. I've also been following the series since 2002.  I'm very up-to-date on the series, I have tabs on many gaming websites. I find news just a few minutes after it's revealed, and I check for updates frequently.  

Not much Japanese language skills, but I use google translator. I'm a great writer by the way.

I know I would be a HUGE help to the KH13 team.

Sincerely Yours,

Soravids :D

I think I've replied to everyone who applied for the News Team. If I missed anyone, let me know.

Good luck applicants, The application process was pretty hard but i know you guys will do alright! :)

- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series.

I've been a major fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise since Kingdom Hearts first came out in 2004, and I'm 21 now. I drive my family crazy with all the Kingdom Hearts news that I come across

- Active enough to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears.

I'm always on the lookout for new Kingdom Hearts News!

- Reasonable writing skills.

I'll be a senior in college in the fall, and I've nearly got my Bachelor's Degree in English, and I'll be minoring in JournalismOptional:- Someone who keeps up-to-date with Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] would be very helpful!

I've got no problem keeping up to date with Kingdom Hearts X!

- Japanese language skills.

Unfortunately, the only Japanese I know is from anime, but I could learn if it was needed.