Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Logically speaking, the 13 Seekers of Darkness should be able to wield Keyblades due to the presence of Xehanort's heart in each of them. Then again the Kingdom Hearts series doesn't exactly follow logic does it?

Peace!

Xehanort's Keyblade is a Keyblade of People's Hearts, because he could extract his own heart (or make a copy, not exactly clear on that), which was specifically emphasized in both DDD and BbS, where he tried to take control of Sora and Terra respectively.

Xehanort's Keyblade is a Keyblade of People's Hearts, because he could extract his own heart (or make a copy, not exactly clear on that), which was specifically emphasized in both DDD and BbS, where he tried to take control of Sora and Terra respectively.

I don't think that's how it works. As far as I know any keyblade can extract a heart. A Keyblade of People's Hearts can only be formed by using the hearts of the Princesses of Heart, as far as I know.

It would be awesome if the other 13 darknesses got keyblade it there would be the coolest battles ever in the kingdom hearts series cant you imagine xemnas and ansem vs riku and sora in a 2 vs 2 keyblade fight!?

O.O That would be AMAZING. :D

So I was thinking about everything that Xehanort said in DDD, and then it occured to me......

7 members of Light......

13 members of Darkness.........

The 7 Lights all have Keyblades, but the 13 Darknesses do not.

YET.

You cannot have a Keyblade War if only half the participants have Keyblades, can you? That would be an unfair match. Master Xehanort and young Xehanort have theirs, but doesn't that mean that the others:  Xigbar, Saix, Xemnas, Ansem SoD, and etc. will eventually have to have Keyblades of their own? And with that being said, will Xemnas fight with two like Roxas? That would be quite a battle wouldn't it? I know it would  be strange seeing Ansem SoD  with a Keyblade since he already has that large creepy thing to do the fighting for him, but is it me, or is that thing not as powerful as it used to be? At the end of DDD, Donald and Goofy crashed into him, and that was enough to make him drop Riku and Mickey. Again, it's all just speculation....but I think that if Lea/Axel could go from two Chakrams to a Keyblade, then someone like Xigbar could also go from two guns to a Keyblade. Not to mention that the way Saix holds his Claymore is very similar to the way Ventus holds his Keyblade.

OH MY GOD I WANT TO SEE XIGBAR'S KEYBLADE. (And Saix's too.)