Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

The Wolf Among Us: Another Story (RP)

Merlin and Akela quickly find themselves attacked by the assailants.

"You boys want it the hard way?! Fine then!"

Akela pounces one to the ground, growling as he bites his arm, and uses his tail to bat the others away.

Merlin tries not to use his magic, and uses his wits and his wand to hit the others with.

Rafael grabbed his rifle and looked out the peek hole of his door. Sure enough Blue and Sake were standing outside the door. Sake looked horrible so the cat took pity on her. "Yeah sure on second." Rafael unlocked the door and opened it for Sake to come in. He set his rifle down to lean against the wall. "So what's going on here? Bigby's got people in a panic tellin them no one is safe and someone is going around huntin down fables?" Raf looked passed Blue to the crime scene that was Sake and Mary's place. 

Peter smiled at Sake and gently took her hand to lead her into the apartment. He motioned for her to sit on the couch as Peter sat himself. He knew how close the two girls were and couldn't imagine the shock and pain that Sake must be in. He looked over at Coyote before giving his full attention to Sake.

Benjamin looked over the pictures in delight. He thought Namine was one of the best artist he ever met. 'I draw too.' he wrote. 'But only robots. I like building things.' The last few pictures made Benjamin tilt his head and shrug. 'Do you like like Kairi and Xion?' he had to admit, the thought made him kinda weirded out. It was a strange subject to him, but it wasn't a big deal.Meanwhile Anna kept looking out every window from time to time. The fact that Fables have been killed has been making her very anxious. "Well, I'm ready to fight if we have to." she said. The last time she hit someone was when she punched Hans straight in his face after the whole fiasco with his sister.Coyote just kept looking outside. He didn't even realize Sake and Blue were there. He didn't really like Blue either. But he knew, as if he had a sort of 'spidey sense' that there was a lot of blood out there. Somewhere. He knew a lot of blood from fellow Fables of his kind had been shed around Fabletown. Despite hating mostly everyone, he'd never hurt a Fable. A mundy, maybe. A hunter mundy hell yeah. But a Fable? No. "Damnit it all to hell." he turned around, and bid the two new guests hello. "I need to get drunk again." he went into the kitchen to grab another bottle of beer. "Raff, where's my shotgun?"

Edited by Aqua7KH

Little Red yawned. "Well, I'll go to sleep..." she said. She then placed the empty glass on the table. "Thank you Anna."  She went 

over to her small bed and went under the quilt. It was warm, and Little Red liked it. "G-Good night." She felt like she wasn't needed at the time.

"Anna, wake me up if something happens." 

Blue scratched the back of his neck. "Alright,remember how earlier today Alice was found dead? Well later on four Hunters wearing a unison uniform attacked Sake and tried to kidnap her. They were intercepted and killed but by the time Sake came home with the cops..."Blue trailed off in thought as he glanced over at Peter and Sake and then back at Rafael. "Mary's body was found. All of her skin is missing. Plus I heard rumors a fable named Kairi has been missing for a few days as well. Raf,there's someone,or something hunting after Fables,and they're not being very subtle about it. This makes two deaths in a span of four hours involving fables. No matter what happens lock your doors and keep your guard up. Anyone could be next. Stay together in groups and don't let anyone go out on their own. I need to go back to my office to identify the bodies of the hunters but...just be safe ok? We've lost two people already...We don't want anyone else getting hurt."Blue said rather seriously as he glanced over at Sake. "Please keep her here for a while. Having her be alone is like serving her in a silver platter to whoever is doing this."Blue said as he got his hands in his pockets. "If anything happens call anyone and everyone. I better get going...be safe ok?"Blue said,as he couldn't emphasize enough on the part of being safe. Mary was a wonderful person despite her past. He didn't want any more friends being brought into his morgue. With that,he walked off to his car,heading back to work on the bodies.

Sake remained silent as she glanced over at Peter. At least he was safe with the protection of Rafael and Coyote. She sat down next to Peter and drank the hot chocolate Blue had gotten her,in her hands still gripping her favorite pair of scissors covered in the hunter's blood. In this state Sake was not only emotional,but much more blunt than usual. "Fables are hunting fables."She mentioned,remembering how the hunters had wings and almost flew off with her if it wasn't for that one agent with the metal wings.

It wasn't long enough until Piper and Prince ended up riding a car into Fabletown. There were cops roaming every street and the windows being locked and all lights turned out. "Geez,it's worse than I thought."Piper muttered,giving off a small smile before with the help of the GPS he pulled up on the police station. "This town is so small."Prince commented. "It is,but Zuri is inside."Piper said as he got out of the car. A happy looking Prince quickly got out and sprinted inside the police station as a suit wearing Piper followed rather calmly. Running past the cops who were about to intervene Prince ran down the hall until he saw Zuri sitting with Xion in one of the rooms through the window. "Zuri!"Prince squealed in glee as he slammed the door open and ran inside. Zuri looked up surprised. "P-Prince?!"Zuri asked as he was greeted with a hug from the young fable. Before Xion could complain,Piper stood by the doorway. "I may have to ask you that unless you have evidence concerning the death of Alice connected to my client,you should let him go."Piper purred as he smiled.

Rafael closed and locked the door after Blue left. His expression had gone sour and he picked his rifle back up again sitting in his chair. "Its in my room." He answered Coyote, "And no I don't need something else to worry about right now your not getting drunk." He said. Raf placed his rifle across his lap and and leaned back in the chair. "It was really only a matter of time wasn't it..." He murmured to himself staring up at the ceiling. He glanced at Sake, "You need anything?"

Peter stared wide eyed at the door as Blue left. Mary is dead? Someone else is missing? He pulled his knees up to him chest and shivered at the thought. If he had any doubts before he was certain now, if he would have been out on his own, he probably would be dead now. He took a deep breath and made his way to the kitchen, surely some food would calm him down.

When Bigby saw the state Mary was in, he was in shock for a moment....he couldn't believe someone would do this to her.

Then the anger came, and his eyes turned yellow for a moment and he bore his teeth. That was when he noticed something laying on the table, leaning down he saw it was the tarot card Death...belonging to Mary. And a card that must've been brought in by the killer, the Ace of Hearts.

Grabbing the attention of an officer, Bigby had these two pieces of evidence bagged, to be dusted for fingerprints later. 

Sadly looking at Mary..Bigby sighed.

--------------

An officer approached Xion then, leaning in close and whispering to her that they had finished testing the burned shoes in comparison to Zuri's.

Xion frowned. "Test results are - just in. We have circumstantial evidence and this might be concrete." Xion opened the file and began reading the findings.

----

Namine went red. He wasnt supposed to see that.

Kairi and I...it was a one time thing. We came together out of fear. As for Xion...I did like like her. But we grew apart. But you never let go of people you love.

-------

Kairi put the ridiculously flowery blouse on, and bows fearfully. "Thank you."

She begins to back away slowly. She needed a way out.

Soon.

Sake glanced at Rafael and shook her head slightly. "I'm good. But thank you for having me over."Sake said truthfully. She didn't want to be alone after what happened,and being able to go back living in that crime scene after what she just saw would take a while. She settled the finished cup of hot chocolate on the wooden coffee table as she never let go of the grip of her favorite pair of scissors. For children teddy bears and blankets brought them comfort. For Sake it was a pair of scissors. She couldn't help but to feel her eyes getting heavy. Today had been a very long,and exhausting day. With fables hunting fables she thought it'd be best for everyone to take turns to keep watch too,that way everyone got sleep. Sake,resting back on the sofa as her pale skin was still slightly tainted in the dried up blood of the Hunter who's head had been cut off. "I'm sorry to have bothered you. I promise I won't be much trouble..."Sake muttered before she closed her eyes and off she went to sleepy dream land.

Prince kept bugging Zuri as he pulled on Zuri's bunny ears,much to Zuri's dismay. Piper pulled up a seat and sat right in front of Xion and next to Zuri. "I'm very sorry to come unannounced,but in these circumstances I guess it is to be at least expected."Piper said formally as he offered Xion his hand for a handshake. "I'm Piper. An honor to meet you."Piper said sincerely. Zuri could be heard whimpering as Prince pulled on his ears. "Down the rabbit hole!"Prince laughed gleefully.

Blue had his work cut out for the moment he reached his morgue. The four bodies of the hunters had arrived and he needed to investigate them thoroughly. Getting his gloves on along with his medical apron he decided he'd walked over to the first body,the one with the severed head,but also with the giant bird like wings sticking out of its back. Blue would have to come up with a logical explanation for the mundies later on. Using scissors to cut up the clothes,he carefully stripped the body of clothing and weaponry,settling them in different trays at a time. "We need to get this crossbow checked out."Blue muttered as he settled it to the side. An expert could be able to identify the model and so on. Taking off the mask of the suspect,it revealed a human face. "Their glamour must still be in effect."Blue muttered as he inspected the wings. "They're real feathers..."

Coyote rolled his eyes. "I'll drink some root beer then. Damn. And good. I want Sally close." This 'Sally' was his shotgun. Upon witnessing Peter enter the kitchen, his face couldn't help but soften. He felt bad for the boy. Coyote was freaking out already and he couldn't imagine what Peter was thinking. Slowly, he grabbed a root beer and handed it over to Peter. "Drink this. It'll calm you." Still feeling rather bad, he gave Peter a extremely rare forced smile. "You still gunna help me with my truck?"

Meanwhile Benjamin felt rather bad for Naminè. Homosexuality wasn't really anything that bothered him. Love is love. 'Im sorry.' He wrote. He slowly gave Naminè a hug. 'You both will be together someday. I know it.'

Anna sorta rubbed the back of her head. She had no idea that Naminè's love interest was Xion. Still, it wasn't a big deal. "Is there anything else you want Naminè? We were all just about to go to sleep."

Xion frowned. "Hello. Xion, Senior Agent. Judgement."

((Someone please tell me what the results would be.))

------

Namine smiled and hugged back before she wrote back. She was a bit touched.

if we are meant to be, then we are. But someone caught my eye...so we'll see where love takes me.

Anna's question caused Namine to smile. "Just a warm drink and a blanket. I guess I am just spending the night." She ruffled Benjamin's hair.

I'll be spending the night. So sweet dreams Benjamin - I'll make sure the Dream Eaters don't get you! :P

-------

Kairi decided to sit in a corner and hug her knees. Being quiet and not causing a commotion was keeping her alive. So she had to bide her time.

Edited by Oathkeeper136

The officer had told Xion that the burned shoes matched up with Zuri's, and small trace elements of blood had been managed to be recovered from the burned pair. 

Meanwhile Bigby was still around Mary's crimescene....he stared at her long and hard. "...I'll catch them for you and Sake...and Alice too." 

Piper nodded as he shook Xion's hand. "Honor to meet you. In my years of work I've never seen an agent so pretty may I add."Piper purred,giving Xion a wink before regaining his composure and professional look,glancing at the contents of the bag and the results in Xion's hand. "Well now putting every misunderstanding behind us,let us focus seeing if my client is guilty or innocent according to the evidence. I would like to see if you have a murder weapon that could connect my client to his wife's murder. Because unless you have a murder weapon,it'd mean that the real murderer took away the murder weapon with him. Oh~"Piper muttered as he rested back against his seat,glancing over at Zuri,who was rubbing his ears from Prince playing with them. Prince smiled and walked around the room curiously. He was a rather noble looking boy for his age,his suit making him look almost like a little prince that so applied to his name. He turned over to Piper. "I saw a morgue on our way here. Think they will have dead bodies? Think I can go see? I've never seen a dead body before."Prince said as he smiled brightly at Piper. "No Prince,that is a sight that shouldn't taint your eyes."Piper said. Prince groaned as he glanced around,a gleam in his eyes looking rather mischivieous. "I want to explore the town."Prince said. Piper never took his eyes off the lovely Xion. "Go ahead. I'll get you when we're done here."Piper said with a wave of the hand. Prince smiled and ran off. "I'm going to be a detective!"He cheered.

Blue cut samples of the wings and got them in a bag. He wanted to make sure to gain what he could before any bodies started to decompose. As the time passed he could see the glamour starting to fade away from the dead bodies. As they did he watched the main naked body he was working on slowly transform back into its original form. Blue's eyes widened as he gasped watching the huge human body slowly transform into it's medium sized,hairy,inhuman appearance. "They're...flying monkeys."Blue muttered as he quickly took the camera and started to take pictures of the body that laid in front of him. A real,but dead,but real,flying monkey. They belonged to the land of Oz,but most of them disappeared when the fables were forced to run into the human world. "This is a big break."Blue whispered to himself as he looked down on the dead flying monkeys,taking samples of hair and DNA while at it as well. "Someone's turned the flying monkeys into their willing hunters. They were peaceful creatures,especially after the return of the crown,so why would they do something so bad? Maybe...someone has their crown? No,even if they did,they would only be able to use it three times."Blue muttered as he paced back and forth,writing down on his journal as he did so. They found out what they were...now they just had to find out who was leading them and where they were coming from.

Jester clapped to himself as he admired his finished product. "I finished!"Jester called over to no one in particular. Standing before him he had taken Mary's skin and created a beautiful trophy out of it. It looked extremely real,it could easily be confused for Mary being standing and alive. Wearing a gorgeous dress,and holding a mirror in her hand,the grand trophy stood tall and proud,the hair well groomed and the skin stiffened yet soft to the touch. "Boys. It's ready. You should take it to its new home."Jester smiled and clapped happily as the Hunters packed up the prize into a box labeled fragile on it,and took it away and down the hall where they would transport it to...god knows where. Jester looked back at Kairi,who seemed rather sad. But who wouldn't be in her circumstances. Jester walked over to her. "Please don't be sad. I don't like seeing a pretty bird frown. If you want something I can get it for you."Jester complained. He worried that frowning would make her face stick like that,as that was what he was told as a child,plus he worried it'd also cause wrinkles. He had to find a way to cheer his subject up. "Ah ha!"Jester smiled as it struck him. Quickly picking up a couple of random skulls and a unicycle,he started to ride the unicycle around the place while juggling the skulls. "What did one ocean said to the other? Nothing,they just WAVED. Haha,get it?"Jester said as he multitask in hopes of cheering up his subject...his prisoner.

When Bigby saw the state Mary was in, he was in shock for a moment....he couldn't believe someone would do this to her.

Then the anger came, and his eyes turned yellow for a moment and he bore his teeth. That was when he noticed something laying on the table, leaning down he saw it was the tarot card Death...belonging to Mary. And a card that must've been brought in by the killer, the Ace of Hearts.

Grabbing the attention of an officer, Bigby had these two pieces of evidence bagged, to be dusted for fingerprints later./quote]

And so miss Cherry left the place where Robin was working.They talked of course but a conclution was made that another employee wasn't needed for now.Of course Robin wanted to help as much as he could,but it was the cat who declined the offer.And so she returned to her...ahem,"normal"routines.

So the cat now continued on.Her plan was to see Namine once again.She had to admit,she liked her.She reminded her a lot to Alice.Ah yes,Alice.What an idiot."Curiosity kills the cat"was a sentence she needed to learn before following a lunatic white rabbit and then marrying him.Yes,the cat was a starker none the less,and she knew most of Connecticut's ugly secrets.But telling them is no fun ,isn't it?She did have similar madness like the Rabbit itself.But her wasn't giving her a desire for someone's blood.But she did have a desire for revenge.That's her favourite form of entertainment.

While passing,she suddenly stopped at what it seemed to be a crime scene.Her pupils shrank,at the sent of blood her nose caught.As a cat her senses where sharper,including her smell.She realized whose blood was."Mary..."

Kairi looked terrified.

"Please. Just let me go. It's all I want. I won't talk. I promise."

-------

Xion got up and opened the door.

"Officer. I need the murder weapon if so. Otherwise either it was removed or Zuri is smart enough to hide the weapon."

she sat back down. "A weak argument. No weapon means either it is hidden or not."

--------

Namine sat on the couch. She felt like being alone.

------

Arthur saw Cherry. "Ma'am! Please move on, this isnt a good sight!"

Kairi looked terrified."Please. Just let me go. It's all I want. I won't talk. I promise." ------- Xion got up and opened the door."Officer. I need the murder weapon if so. Otherwise either it was removed or Zuri is smart enough to hide the weapon."she sat back down. "A weak argument. No weapon means either it is hidden or not." -------- Namine sat on the couch. She felt like being alone. ------ Arthur saw Cherry. "Ma'am! Please move on, this isnt a good sight!"

Cherrysaw the person so she obeyed.She needed to decide either she goes to Namine or see if the great detective was here."Do you know by any chance where is Bigby Wolf?"

Jester glanced at Kairi before losing his balance,whining to himself before falling over from the unicycle and the skulls falling on the ground,a few of them cracking and parts falling off as they made contact with the concrete ground. Jestser whined as he rubbed the back of his head,mumbling under his breath. The poor girl did seem frightened. "I can't let you go. If I do they'll beat me and I will have to respond to mother,and she's not a nice lady. Nu uh."Jester said as he could feel a shiver go up his body. He played with his fingers a bit,thinking long and hard for a moment. "...come with me. I'm taking you shopping to the city. You clothes are too sweaty and icky for my taste."Jester insisted as he stood up and picked up a blindfold from one of the nearby tables. "I'll blindfold you until we get there."Jester said walking to Kairi.

Piper gave a nod. "Right. Just saying. Unless you can find the murder weapon,we won't be able to find any fingerprints on it connecting to the murder..."Piper trailed off as he crossed his arms. Zuri remained unchanged,but on the inside he was smiling. He had made sure his weapon was perfect. Last winger he had taken one of the many sharp icecles that hanged from the roof and wrapped it in paper,hiding it in the freezer for over a year,waiting for the right moment. By the time he unveiled it,it was intact and sharp enough to kill Alice in a few blows. By the time he had finished he had thrown it into the fire,where it and its paper melted within seconds,turning into ashes and nothing. There was no more murder weapon. "But it's fine. We have time. We'll stay here for a while. But unless you have evidence linking him directly when it could be this...person who has been killing people around here,you can't contain him for long."Piper said as he looked down at his watch. "Hoping Prince wouldn't get himself into much trouble.

Blue held his head as he rubbed it,taking out his cellphone and decided to call Bigby to tell him about the discovery. He could multitask,as he did this while he opened up one of the monkeys,doing a proper autopsy as he noted down their causes of deaths,last eaten contents,and so on. With his bluetooth on and with a scalpel,he worked around the busy nightly morgue. "I don't know how I'm going to explain this to the human cops."Blue muttered to himself as he sighed. He then stopped for a moment as he noticed something inside the stomach that most likely shouldn't be there. He picked it up,revealing a crumpled paper. Luckily it seemed the monkeys hadn't chewed it up,simply swallowed. Still in the process of getting digested by the gastric juices,Blue unfolded it gently only to reveal a very faint note. It was numbers. It read '23/9/2014 2:00 AM'. "That's today's date."Blue gasped as he glanced over to the clock. It was 1:55 AM. "...what...is going to happen at 2?"Blue asked to himself worryingly.

Prince walked around the dark and abandoned streets. He wasn't scared. Most likely because he knew what was going on behind the curtains. Even so he gently walked over,following the overwhelming scent of blood and the bright red and blue lights that flashed from the police cars. Prince blinked a few times before chuckling to himself a bit. He walked around,his footing light as he made sure the cops didn't see him as he got as close as he could,but there was only so much he could do. With a slight smirk he innocently walked up to a cop. In his regal garment that made him look like a prince out of a fairy tale,it was easy to say that he wasn't from around here. Plus it wasn't exactly normal for 13 year olds to walk around the street around 1:55 in the morning. "Officer,what happened here?~"Prince asked as he walked up to the nearest cop. If he was going to be dragged into their work he might as well entretain himself while at it. He glanced past the officer,seeing the special agents and Bigby. "Did someone die?"

Giotto made it home after the shoot. However instead of going to sleep. He went out to his balcony,pulling up a seat,a bag of popcorn and some water,glancing at his wristwatch over and over. "Almost time."

Benjamin smiled up to Namine and bid her goodnight. 'My dream eaters are the best. I have the t-rex one named Chompers and an Aura Lion named Leo.' He was pretty excited. He wanted to find out who is else was in this town. Would he meet Sora? Or Riku? 'Good night Naminè.' He wrote.

Once Naminè went to sit down by herself, Anna entered the room a few minutes after. "Hey..." She said with a soft smile. She sat down next to her. "Don't be a stranger next time... Okay?"

The knock on the door produced the owner of the house, his bearded face peering out at his guest.

"Hello, Terra." Maleficent said in her friendly tone.

"No." Terra replied simply and slammed the door.

The witch sighed and knocked again. This time, no response.

"Aren't you at least curious why I'm trying to reforge our alliance after all this time?" she asked

The door swung open, Terra's blue eyes staring daggers at Maleficent.

"We were never allies." he said in a surprisingly calm tone. "You have me confused with the old man."

Maleficent smiled.

"Of course, Terra." she soothed. "Silly me."

Terra snorted and made to close the door again. The Witch jabbed her walking stick into the way of the door.

"Alright, to keep it simple, you help me find some creatures i've been tracking, I help you find some of your missing friends."

Benjamin smiled up to Namine and bid her goodnight. 'My dream eaters are the best. I have the t-rex one named Chompers and an Aura Lion named Leo.' He was pretty excited. He wanted to find out who is else was in this town. Would he meet Sora? Or Riku? 'Good night Naminè.' He wrote.Once Naminè went to sit down by herself, Anna entered the room a few minutes after. "Hey..." She said with a soft smile. She sat down next to her. "Don't be a stranger next time... Okay?"

Namine looked over, and sighed softly. "I won't Anna."

Cherrysaw the person so she obeyed.She needed to decide either she goes to Namine or see if the great detective was here."Do you know by any chance where is Bigby Wolf?"

Arthur frowned. "Bigby is busy. I'm sorry but it's best you try and find him at the police station tomorrow. Tonight's very stressful and he needs his attention undivided."

Jester glanced at Kairi before losing his balance,whining to himself before falling over from the unicycle and the skulls falling on the ground,a few of them cracking and parts falling off as they made contact with the concrete ground. Jestser whined as he rubbed the back of his head,mumbling under his breath. The poor girl did seem frightened. "I can't let you go. If I do they'll beat me and I will have to respond to mother,and she's not a nice lady. Nu uh."Jester said as he could feel a shiver go up his body. He played with his fingers a bit,thinking long and hard for a moment. "...come with me. I'm taking you shopping to the city. You clothes are too sweaty and icky for my taste."Jester insisted as he stood up and picked up a blindfold from one of the nearby tables. "I'll blindfold you until we get there."Jester said walking to Kairi.

Piper gave a nod. "Right. Just saying. Unless you can find the murder weapon,we won't be able to find any fingerprints on it connecting to the murder..."Piper trailed off as he crossed his arms. Zuri remained unchanged,but on the inside he was smiling. He had made sure his weapon was perfect. Last winger he had taken one of the many sharp icecles that hanged from the roof and wrapped it in paper,hiding it in the freezer for over a year,waiting for the right moment. By the time he unveiled it,it was intact and sharp enough to kill Alice in a few blows. By the time he had finished he had thrown it into the fire,where it and its paper melted within seconds,turning into ashes and nothing. There was no more murder weapon. "But it's fine. We have time. We'll stay here for a while. But unless you have evidence linking him directly when it could be this...person who has been killing people around here,you can't contain him for long."Piper said as he looked down at his watch. "Hoping Prince wouldn't get himself into much trouble.

Xion smirks.

"Funny. Yes, there actually was a murder. But you see, I can't let him go because the others murders were not a random stabbing. Were not shoes that fit exactly Zuri and that I am sure he'll be missing. You are a smooth talker, but this crime is so perfect. Clean getaway. Not a single print. No weapon, burned shoes. Every angle is covered mister Piper, and that in itself is evidence." She eyes Zuri. "The funny thing is we didn't even find a glove print. No fibers. So unless you're going to tell me they were thoughtful enough to bring latex gloves with them, and not leave any sort of smudging or bloody fingerprints, or even a trail through anything leading away, I have no reason to not  let go of Zuri."

--------------

Kairi whimpered, then turned around so he could blindfold her better. "...Please. Don't kill me then..."

There was only a flicker of emotion across Terra's face after Maleficent mentioned his missing friends. The Witch was impressed.

"And how do you know where they are?" He asked, his voice calm, but with a dark edge to it.

"That would be telling, my dear boy." Maleficent scolded. "Let's just say I keep my ear to the ground for old...acquaintances."

Terra turned away from the door, leaving it open for the Witch. He put his hands on a large table in his cabin as he considered the offer he had been made.

"I need some sort of proof." He said without looking around. "And a description of the creatures you are tracking."

"Proof will be hard, but not impossible to get." Maleficent answered. "And I am looking for Pictsies."

Blue held his head as he rubbed it,taking out his cellphone and decided to call Bigby to tell him about the discovery. He could multitask,as he did this while he opened up one of the monkeys,doing a proper autopsy as he noted down their causes of deaths,last eaten contents,and so on. With his bluetooth on and with a scalpel,he worked around the busy nightly morgue. "I don't know how I'm going to explain this to the human cops."Blue muttered to himself as he sighed. He then stopped for a moment as he noticed something inside the stomach that most likely shouldn't be there. He picked it up,revealing a crumpled paper. Luckily it seemed the monkeys hadn't chewed it up,simply swallowed. Still in the process of getting digested by the gastric juices,Blue unfolded it gently only to reveal a very faint note. It was numbers. It read '23/9/2014 2:00 AM'. "That's today's date."Blue gasped as he glanced over to the clock. It was 1:55 AM. "...what...is going to happen at 2?"Blue asked to himself worryingly.

Prince walked around the dark and abandoned streets. He wasn't scared. Most likely because he knew what was going on behind the curtains. Even so he gently walked over,following the overwhelming scent of blood and the bright red and blue lights that flashed from the police cars. Prince blinked a few times before chuckling to himself a bit. He walked around,his footing light as he made sure the cops didn't see him as he got as close as he could,but there was only so much he could do. With a slight smirk he innocently walked up to a cop. In his regal garment that made him look like a prince out of a fairy tale,it was easy to say that he wasn't from around here. Plus it wasn't exactly normal for 13 year olds to walk around the street around 1:55 in the morning. "Officer,what happened here?~"Prince asked as he walked up to the nearest cop. If he was going to be dragged into their work he might as well entretain himself while at it. He glanced past the officer,seeing the special agents and Bigby. "Did someone die?"

Giotto made it home after the shoot. However instead of going to sleep. He went out to his balcony,pulling up a seat,a bag of popcorn and some water,glancing at his wristwatch over and over. "Almost time."

Bigby felt his cell phone vibrate in his pocket and took it out, seeing it was Blue. "Hey, that was fast. What did you find out?"

The officer looked down at Prince and scratched his head. "Yeah....someone did. Hang on.....I haven't seen you around here before...whats your name?"

Piper thought. "You are correct,but how can you be so sure that those are his shoes? Zuri and I share the same size of shoes..."Piper muttered as he smiled down at his clock. "You wouldn't happen to have a tv or radio nearby would you? Unless you have connections with that technology thingy of yours. There's a concert going on in Fablecity today that would be a real shame if we were to...miss it."Piper said in a way that even made Zuri flinch,as if he knew what was going on,which was most likely the current case.

Jester blindfolded Kairi and dragged her out of the lair and into the passenger seat of the car. Just like that,he drove out into the city. He looked at the clock. "Kairi. I'm going to get these on you,don't take them off until I take them off for you,understood?"Jester instructed as he quickly got some ear plugs on Kairi's ears,quickly getting some in his ears as well. He knew what was coming,and for pity out of Kairi,he didn't want her to end up suffering the same fate as the city would.

Meanwhile in Fablecity,within the massive outdoor concert hall,thousands of people had gathered for the all going music festival. They cheered as the band that was playing finished their hit single and walked off the stage. In the back stage,Yzma was laughing evilly as Clear sat in a chair,waiting for his turn to sing. But that would mean that anyone who heard his song long enough,would end up being brainwashed. "This is perfect! These fools are complete idiots! By the time you finish your song,this entire city will be under our control unconciously!"Yzma laughed evilly. It was true. Though the song did affect both humans and fables,the differences of how it affected were notable. Fables would have a much stronger reaction to it,their eyes dulling as they showed the side effects of being brainwashed right away. Humans were more subtle. They would have combulsion like movements before it fading away,the seed planted into their brains,only to later be activated by Clear's voice and command afterwards. As far as Yzma was concerned,everything was going according to plan. Clear looked down sad at the colossi before Yzma had started to push him out into the stage. "Go,it's your turn to sing. Sing your heart out! We'll make sure it reaches...proper ears!"Yzma said. Clear sighed sadly as he stood up and walked out into the stage. As Clear walked up he heard the crowed cheer. Clear couldn't help but smile. He loved singing to make people happy...but he knew that wouldn't be the case when he was done singing here. "I'm sorry."He whispered to himself as he gave a fake smile. "Welcome everyone! Thank you for coming! While our next band gets ready,I'm here to bring you a small song for your entretaiment,I hope you like it!"Clear smiled. Backstage Yzma smirked. "Now,PULL THE LEVER!"Yzma yelled as Avion pulled the lever on a strange machine that Yzma had brought along. Nothing happened. "That's the wrong one the other one! Now,PULL THE LEVER!"She repeated with the same enthusiasm,and Avion pulled the right lever this time,activating the device as it transmitted a wave across the city and its surrounding areas,hacking into tvs and radio stations,changing their channels to tune the concert,and only the concert,for the remaining of Clear's performance. Just a second later,Clear began to sing his song.

Prince smiled at the cop cheerfully as he spun and made a pose,similar to that of the show Sailor Moon. "I'm a Prince!"Prince said as he glanced down at his pocket watch. Then he got what seemed to be ear plugs and got them in his ears. "Hey,I've always wanted to be a cop. Can I play with your radio?"Prince asked. But before the cop could even reject such offer,Prince ran past him,jumping inside the cop car and looking around,swiftly tuning up the car's radio at its full volume. Clear's song playing loudly and clear.

Blue heard Bigby answer,he was quick to answer back his question. "Bigby,the hunters were fables,they were flying monkeys from the land of Oz. These guys aren't the type to attack or kill people because they feel like it. They have never been this violent ever since they regained their golden crown. I'm starting to suspect that someone stole their golden crown and is the reason why they are doing what they're doing,following orders. But that would mean that the person would only be able to control them for three times,three commands."Blue explained as he paced back and forth. He glanced up at the clock and then walked out,hurrying down the hall and over to his office as his small staff were doing their work with paperwork. "Also,I found a note within the stomach contents of one of them. It was today's date,with the time 2 AM written on it. That's 3 to 2 minutes away from now. Make that a minute! I don't know what's suppouse to happen at that time but I'm actually kind of worried. Notes like that aren't a normal thing you know."Blue explained as he walked over to his office,starting to flip around the details of the murders and bodies that had entered his morgue. "I have a bad feeling about this. I think that this is much bigger than just Zuri,Mary,Alice,I-"Blue spoke when he suddenly stopped,gasping as he looked over at the small tv in his office. The channel was broadcasting what seemed to be like a concert of some sort. In front of the crowed there was a young,handsome man with white hair and pink eyes. Right by the curtains...it was Yzma. "Bigby,Yzma-!"Blue started but was cut short. The moment the clock hit 2 AM exactly,the boy on the screen began to sing,Blue felt as the song reached his ears and felt as his heart started to beat stronger and faster. His body started to tremble as he could feel he was losing control of it. "(What...is...happening...?)"Blue thought. His staff,which had tuned into the concert,were suffering the same type of symptoms,but much more subtle as their eyes slowly became dull as they heard the song. "Bigby...!!!"Blue stammered as he glared at the tv,taking a step to turn it off. But the spell had made its work quickly. He fell from his desk,dragging glass niknags and glasses along with him as he tried to hold onto something. Blue fell on the ground with cloudy,dull eyes,the cellphone falling only inches away from his hand. He was completely brainwashed. The siren had worked its spell,and had affected those who heard its song,now being Blue and his staff.

Piper thought. "You are correct,but how can you be so sure that those are his shoes? Zuri and I share the same size of shoes..."Piper muttered as he smiled down at his clock. "You wouldn't happen to have a tv or radio nearby would you? Unless you have connections with that technology thingy of yours. There's a concert going on in Fablecity today that would be a real shame if we were to...miss it."Piper said in a way that even made Zuri flinch,as if he knew what was going on,which was most likely the current case....Jester blindfolded Kairi and dragged her out of the lair and into the passenger seat of the car. Just like that,he drove out into the city. He looked at the clock. "Kairi. I'm going to get these on you,don't take them off until I take them off for you,understood?"Jester instructed as he quickly got some ear plugs on Kairi's ears,quickly getting some in his ears as well. He knew what was coming,and for pity out of Kairi,he didn't want her to end up suffering the same fate as the city would....Meanwhile in Fablecity,within the massive outdoor concert hall,thousands of people had gathered for the all going music festival. They cheered as the band that was playing finished their hit single and walked off the stage. In the back stage,Yzma was laughing evilly as Clear sat in a chair,waiting for his turn to sing. But that would mean that anyone who heard his song long enough,would end up being brainwashed. "This is perfect! These fools are complete idiots! By the time you finish your song,this entire city will be under our control unconciously!"Yzma laughed evilly. It was true. Though the song did affect both humans and fables,the differences of how it affected were notable. Fables would have a much stronger reaction to it,their eyes dulling as they showed the side effects of being brainwashed right away. Humans were more subtle. They would have combulsion like movements before it fading away,the seed planted into their brains,only to later be activated by Clear's voice and command afterwards. As far as Yzma was concerned,everything was going according to plan. Clear looked down sad at the colossi before Yzma had started to push him out into the stage. "Go,it's your turn to sing. Sing your heart out! We'll make sure it reaches...proper ears!"Yzma said. Clear sighed sadly as he stood up and walked out into the stage. As Clear walked up he heard the crowed cheer. Clear couldn't help but smile. He loved singing to make people happy...but he knew that wouldn't be the case when he was done singing here. "I'm sorry."He whispered to himself as he gave a fake smile. "Welcome everyone! Thank you for coming! While our next band gets ready,I'm here to bring you a small song for your entretaiment,I hope you like it!"Clear smiled. Backstage Yzma smirked. "Now,PULL THE LEVER!"Yzma yelled as Avion pulled the lever on a strange machine that Yzma had brought along. Nothing happened. "That's the wrong one the other one! Now,PULL THE LEVER!"She repeated with the same enthusiasm,and Avion pulled the right lever this time,activating the device as it transmitted a wave across the city and its surrounding areas,hacking into tvs and radio stations,changing their channels to tune the concert,and only the concert,for the remaining of Clear's performance. Just a second later,Clear began to sing his

....Prince smiled at the cop cheerfully as he spun and made a pose,similar to that of the show Sailor Moon. "I'm a Prince!"Prince said as he glanced down at his pocket watch. Then he got what seemed to be ear plugs and got them in his ears. "Hey,I've always wanted to be a cop. Can I play with your radio?"Prince asked. But before the cop could even reject such offer,Prince ran past him,jumping inside the cop car and looking around,swiftly tuning up the car's radio at its full volume. Clear's song playing loudly and clear....Blue heard Bigby answer,he was quick to answer back his question. "Bigby,the hunters were fables,they were flying monkeys from the land of Oz. These guys aren't the type to attack or kill people because they feel like it. They have never been this violent ever since they regained their golden crown. I'm starting to suspect that someone stole their golden crown and is the reason why they are doing what they're doing,following orders. But that would mean that the person would only be able to control them for three times,three commands."Blue explained as he paced back and forth. He glanced up at the clock and then walked out,hurrying down the hall and over to his office as his small staff were doing their work with paperwork. "Also,I found a note within the stomach contents of one of them. It was today's date,with the time 2 AM written on it. That's 3 to 2 minutes away from now. Make that a minute! I don't know what's suppouse to happen at that time but I'm actually kind of worried. Notes like that aren't a normal thing you know."Blue explained as he walked over to his office,starting to flip around the details of the murders and bodies that had entered his morgue. "I have a bad feeling about this. I think that this is much bigger than just Zuri,Mary,Alice,I-"Blue spoke when he suddenly stopped,gasping as he looked over at the small tv in his office. The channel was broadcasting what seemed to be like a concert of some sort. In front of the crowed there was a young,handsome man with white hair and pink eyes. Right by the curtains...it was Yzma. "Bigby,Yzma-!"Blue started but was cut short. The moment the clock hit 2 AM exactly,the boy on the screen began to sing,Blue felt as the song reached his ears and felt as his heart started to beat stronger and faster. His body started to tremble as he could feel he was losing control of it. "(What...is...happening...?)"Blue thought. His staff,which had tuned into the concert,were suffering the same type of symptoms,but much more subtle as their eyes slowly became dull as they heard the song. "Bigby...!!!"Blue stammered as he glared at the tv,taking a step to turn it off. But the spell had made its work quickly. He fell from his desk,dragging glass niknags and glasses along with him as he tried to hold onto something. Blue fell on the ground with cloudy,dull eyes,the cellphone falling only inches away from his hand. He was completely brainwashed. The siren had worked its spell,and had affected those who heard its song,now being Blue and his staff.
She wanted to ask Arthur more things when the song started.She hissed as she tightly shut her cat ears even thought they were covered with her beanie.The sounds were destroying her hearing.The unbearable sounds were coming from the car and the boy in the car was making things worse.In bit of anger,she ran and shortly teleported to the car right next to the boy.In rage,the glamour on her nails faded,becoming longer and sharper.What followed next was a swing at the radio.Her claws got stuck in the now destroyed electronic device,stopping the only source in the area for the song to flow.There was silence.And a new faint sent of blood.When she swinged at the radio she didn't notice Prince's hand and now the boy had a claw mark.Panic.The cat didn't want to show herself to anyone,anymore.Before the cop reach the car,she teleported herself away in a near alley.The only thing she wished to do now is to reach Namine Edited by Sandra_Nedelcheva1998

(Hmmm... Since Terra is in I might apply as the one and only Master Aqua...)

Anna smiled. At least there was some silver lining to this entire problem. With Benjamin and Little Red asleep and the house closed, they're perfectly safe. Plus, Anna had her revolver and Naminè had her keyblade. That should be good enough protection from anything. "You can stay over anytime." She said with a smile. For a moment she paused... She forgot Benjamin was a mundy. "Hey, do you think its a good idea having Benjamin with us and all? A fable killed his mother and Maleficent burned him so Bigby thought he should keep his memories... I think it's a good decision. I figure it's the least we fables could do... Do you think that's the right choice?"