Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2650. oh gosh, we doomed xD well if is something cool like FT i'm ok with that ;) (even shikamaru is ok,  is my favourite character of naruto xP )

2651: You still haven't seen my No More Heroes avatars xD

2652. weed: that seemed a nice game.... to bad i didn't get it when it was for free years ago (for the problem caused by hacking) >.<

sora: is always a "long time no see" if is passed a day xD ..........i think xP

2652. weed: that seemed a nice game.... to bad i didn't get it when it was for free years ago (for the problem caused by hacking) >.<

2654: IT WAS A DAMN AWESOME GAME

I was quoting FFXV, man

Edited by soravids

2656: I have no idea what's going on.

Peace!

2658. is normal in "random selection" xD xD but for the most we where talking about weed's habit to change frequently avatar/sign xP

Edited by Aros

2658. is normal in "random selection" xD xD but for the most we where talking about weed's habit to change frequently avatar/sign xP

2659: Pffft, Tatsumi's (Soul Eater Evans) habit of changing avatar/signature is way worse. :P

Oh, and guys... Remember this?

Everyone's following my trend  xD

No. 36: Chronomaly Fork Hyuk

Peace!

IT STILL HOLDS TRUE TO THIS DAY! xD

Peace!

2659: Pffft, Tatsumi's (Soul Eater Evans) habit of changing avatar/signature is way worse. :P

Oh, and guys... Remember this?

IT STILL HOLDS TRUE TO THIS DAY! xD

Peace!

2660. i remember i read it, and is better this way, respect only numbers ;)

2661. Gosh... 7th time I try to answer this topic come one guys calm down !! >.< ... and plus even the PC is against me...wanting to turn off on its own... O.O it's living !

And so for understand randomness...never try >.<.. you'll get hurt.. you'll get sick... and you'll get killed by a burn out xD. Only way to do this : follow the flow and let's become crazy xP !!

So well now if you would excuse me~ *take her pull and put down my head on the desk* Have a good nap night everyone ! z.z

2661. Gosh... 7th time I try to answer this topic come one guys calm down !! >.< ... and plus even the PC is against me...wanting to turn off on its own... O.O it's living !

And so for understand randomness...never try >.<.. you'll get hurt.. you'll get sick... and you'll get killed by a burn out xD. Only way to do this : follow the flow and let's become crazy xP !!

So well now if you would excuse me~ *take her pull and put down my head on the desk* Have a good nap night everyone ! z.z

2662 (A palindromic number :3): But I'm like the Lost Master of Randomness. I breathe Randomness. It's my life. Ask everyone around me, they'll say I'm random. xD

Peace!

When I made this thread, I never expected it to last this long or go this far. I thought we'd have a few laughs and be done within a few days... I was wrong! This thread is the reason I could become such good friends with everyone following it. Anyway, since I hope we keep this thread going for a very long time, let's keep commenting! I'm gonna give it a proper name very soon.

2673. agree, writing in this topic i even had the idea of the randomnia kingdom xD i should even add yusei since he's always going random here and there xP about this.... is quite some time i don't see TB, where is our captain of knight? :O

2673. agree, writing in this topic i even had the idea of the randomnia kingdom xD i should even add yusei since he's always going random here and there xP about this.... is quite some time i don't see TB, where is our captain of knight? :O

I feel so left out. :( Nah, I'm actually happy! Thanks!

2671: Yeah, you should definitely give yourself more credit, soravids. I love this game you made. xD And because of this, I made friends with you, Aros and Sei. Feel proud, mate! :)Peace!

Thanks a lot Yusei! That makes me feel great. :)