Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Lets See How Long We Can Keep This Going...

2554. Yeah he knows about what he's talking about xP he mess always with numbers 0/* gosh I always have to correct him~ ! *laugh mischievously and whistle with an angelic face* :3 fufu

2557. space? nope, not for me..... i prefer stay with my feet on the ground.... and be surrounded by mountains or trees  xP 

2570. i was absent some days and i find 130 notifications :O and i find only now that th numbers here are messed up >.<

2,571.................................................................................................... ...................................................   ......................................... . . . . . . . ..

2570. i was absent some days and i find 130 notifications :O and i find only now that th numbers here are messed up >.<

2572. Hey you're right sweetheart xD all the numbers are completly wrong O.O'... how didn't we noticed that xP (except the fact we weren't there for some days of course >.<)..

But that's too bad, we had 100+ in more... we were closer to the 3 000 and to elect the new king Pelican of the year !! fufu :3

*collapse on my desk and go back to sleep* ZZZzzzzZZzzz z.z

Edited by Sei

2573. wake up! wake up! >.< but yeah, we're such aho to not see it before xD and strange enough you're not in the place with the wrong numbers, usual is your fault :3

Edited by Aros

2574. *try to open my eyes, drooling on the desk* Huu..? what...? it's time to go to bed already~ ? Oh well~~ *collapse on you, using you as a pillow* xP

But... What d'ya mean 'MY fault'.. that's because of your bad influence on me that every time I write your number instead of the right one y'know xP !

Plus the gap between the real and the wrong number was so big gosh ! O.O... I guess we had the head somewhere else :3 hehe

2575:

2604. Weed... xD I'm  pretty sure you meant 12:35 PM It says so right above your post :D

IT'S CALLED TIMEZONES

THEY'RE A PAAAIIIINNNN

2573. wake up! wake up! >.< but yeah, we're such aho to not see it before xD and strange enough you're not in the place with the wrong numbers, usual is your fault :3

2574. *try to open my eyes, drooling on the desk* Huu..? what...? it's time to go to bed already~ ? Oh well~~ *collapse on you, using you as a pillow* xP

But... What d'ya mean 'MY fault'.. that's because of your bad influence on me that every time I write your number instead of the right one y'know xP !

Plus the gap between the real and the wrong number was so big gosh ! O.O... I guess we had the head somewhere else :3 hehe

Ohai :3