Posted October 5, 201412 yr Since a friend did this, I did it out of curiosity despite of me thinking most of these are bs. Link: http://www.playbuzz.com/alecc10/which-anime-character-are-you I got Kirito from SAO. The irony is I know little to nothing about it. lul I call bs. Edited October 5, 201412 yr by OmegaForte
October 5, 201412 yr maybe i'll get soul... DAMMIT I GOT TSUBAKI Tsubaki No matter how much of an idiot your friend is or no matter how much they annoy you, you will always be by there side!
October 5, 201412 yr Pikachu.... UGGGGH, I rather be a Pikchu than THAT! Also those song choices SUCKED!
October 5, 201412 yr Vegeta... My favorite DBZ character. Yesss. maybe i'll get soul... DAMMIT I GOT TSUBAKI Tsubaki No matter how much of an idiot your friend is or no matter how much they annoy you, you will always be by there side! Ha, wonder what friend they're talking about in the description. Feel bad for that poor guy.
October 5, 201412 yr Pikachu....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHG-JO8gIGkUGGGGH, I rather be a Pikchu than THAT!Also those song choices SUCKED! ive seen that before Vegeta... My favorite DBZ character. Yesss. Ha, wonder what friend they're talking about in the description. Feel bad for that poor guy. hehe. Well, at least the poor fool will always be on my side. Cool guys shouldn't cheat on their friends. Now I wonder what it'd be like if oblivion won, and I became Tsubaki
October 5, 201412 yr ive seen that before hehe. Well, at least the poor fool will always be on my side. Cool guys shouldn't cheat on their friends. Now I wonder what it'd be like if oblivion won, and I became Tsubaki That would be... interesting.
October 5, 201412 yr That would be... interesting. I'll..... admit Shulk makes some dumb calls from time to time, but the important thing is I'm here to back him up no matter how big a fool he is. If we're fools we're fools together, that's the kind of team we are~
October 5, 201412 yr I'll..... admit Shulk makes some dumb calls from time to time, but the important thing is I'm here to back him up no matter how big a fool he is. If we're fools we're fools together, that's the kind of team we are~ Tsubaki, when did you get to Soul's place? ._.
October 5, 201412 yr Tsubaki, when did you get to Soul's place? ._. Soul told me he had something to show me from an erog-....... game. I have to say, its actually c...cool. Now I'm playing it at his house while he eats cup ramen.
October 5, 201412 yr Lmao what is she like? After she joins Fairy Tail, she develops a happier demeanor. She cares deeply for Fairy Tail and its members. She is also shy about her body, as she doesn't like to shower with other girls. Juvia has a wild imagination in which she tends to fabricate relationships and love rivals. and she can do this.
October 6, 201412 yr "If you were killed, what would you do?"One of the answers is "tell yourself yourself you love your family."Anyways I got Vegeta.
October 6, 201412 yr Maes Hughes? No idea who that is You are always nice and serious when needed to be, you love your family and would die for them, but sometimes, you can't keep all your promises...
October 6, 201412 yr Author After she joins Fairy Tail, she develops a happier demeanor. She cares deeply for Fairy Tail and its members. She is also shy about her body, as she doesn't like to shower with other girls. Juvia has a wild imagination in which she tends to fabricate relationships and love rivals. and she can do this. She needs another badass moment like this. Meredy had to push the buttons.
October 6, 201412 yr Vegeta... My favorite DBZ character. Yesss. Anyways I got Vegeta. That's funny. So did I...
October 6, 201412 yr That's funny. So did I... We're now the Vegeta team. Quick, to the hyperbolic time chamber! Training time!
October 6, 201412 yr We're now the Vegeta team. Quick, to the hyperbolic time chamber! Training time! Yes! With the strength we will gain from this training, we will finally surpass Kakarot!
October 6, 201412 yr Yes! With the strength we will gain from this training, we will finally surpass Kakarot! And impress Bulma We'll show Kakarot who the most powerful Saiyan truly is!
October 6, 201412 yr And impress Bulma We'll show Kakarot who the most powerful Saiyan truly is! So we are going to battle each other after one of us defeats Kakarot?
Since a friend did this, I did it out of curiosity despite of me thinking most of these are bs.
Link: http://www.playbuzz.com/alecc10/which-anime-character-are-you
I got Kirito from SAO. The irony is I know little to nothing about it. lul I call bs.
Edited by OmegaForte