Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Vote for your #1 console game of the past generation from the list below

Vote for your #1 console game of the past generation from the list below  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your #1 console game of the past generation from the list below

• The Last of Us
    • Twilight Princess
    • Batman Arkham City
    • Super Mario Galaxy 1
    • Super Smash Bros Brawl
    • inFamous 2
    • Uncharted 2
    • Xenoblade Chronicles
    • Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
    • BioShock
    • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Tomb Raider
    • Uncharted 3
    • inFamous 1
    • GTA V
    • Fall Out 3
    • Final Fantasy XIII
    • Batman Arkham Asylum
    • Sonic Unleashed

I would need to say Goat Simulator Skyward Sword. It just felt so different but felt so right to me. And considering that it began the series (chronologically of course), it was a pretty nice prequel. oh god Sky Keep.

I voted for Xenoblade but that's because that list is kind of all over the place. I understand that you took the voting suggestions from another thread but still.

In all honesty, either Dragon Age: Origins or Portal 2 were the best game I played of the last console generation.

Dark Souls isn't even on the list, which I think is a far greater travesty.

you know what's even more of a travesty? Little King's Story isn't on the list

and likely will never be on any lists

:

This was a very tough decision for me to do.  Out of all the games in this list, I have played 9 of them, and all 9 that I've played are amazing experiences with exceptional storytelling and fun gameplay.  It was a tough pick between the Uncharted games and the Batman games, but in the end, I chose Arkham Asylum.  And here I'll explain why.

In terms of DC, I'm nowhere near the level of knowledge that many members here have, so you could call me a newbie, lol.  Anyways, the Batman universe is a vast and varied universe, and well, playing Arkham Asylum was very enjoyable for me, as I was able to learn more about the many villains that dwelt within the confines of this asylum.  Hearing their interview tapes, reading their biographies, solving The Riddler's puzzles, and taking on the vast assortment of baddies made my interest in the Batman universe increase even more!  Arkham City is also amazing, but well, I love Arkham Asylum because it's the first Arkham game!  And let's not mention Mark Hamill!  That guy is a frickin awesome voice actor!  I loved his work as The Joker in both Arkham games, and part of the reason I enjoyed the games so much was because of The Joker's maniacal shenanigans.  I've yet to play Origins, and I know I'll play Knight when it comes out, but in terms of this past generation, Asylum has the #1 spot for me. :3

Edited by Shigehiko

you know what's even more of a travesty? Little King's Story isn't on the list

and likely will never be on any lists

:

That might only be because it's so darn hard to find. I've been trying to get a copy for years, but never see one in stores.

That might only be because it's so darn hard to find. I've been trying to get a copy for years, but never see one in stores.

I ran into a copy this Summer actually! For 8 dollars no less! I did like forty double takes