Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

KHUX New details on the Book of Prophecies revealed in the last Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] update

I love how people are freaking out about this. I played Chi, then i quit cause it was ruining my life. If the story is important to KHIII it'll be told in KHIII. At least you'll get a synopsis like you got in 3D for every OTHER game.

That's all I'm asking for. As long as we get the full story of Chi before KHIII comes out, I'll be happy.

I mean, every character with silver hair so far has had ties to Xehanort, so that seems more likely to me

In that case, I can't wait to see Setzer get revealed as one of the XIII Xehanorts, lol! XDAnyway, I'm loving how intense everything is getting. I really hope Nomura and Square come up with a way to make all of this stuff available to English/Other speaking fans of KH, cause this stuff is WAY too important to hide from the rest of the world before KH3 comes out. Here's hoping they can make that happen! <3

Ok i am very confused..... Who was the person in the black coat in that little dream? and Who is that silver haired ephmra person? someone please explain to me before i have a mental breakdown lol :(

Ok i am very confused..... Who was the person in the black coat in that little dream? and Who is that silver haired ephmra person? someone please explain to me before i have a mental breakdown lol :(

1) fantastic question. We don't know right now. There has been no official reveal. Some say it's the Sixth Foreteller; others, a person like Data-Riku. But who knows though...

2) Ephemera is a person from a rival Union who is teaming up with you to help you figure out where you were in your dream (basically, he wants to help you get into the clock tower). He was the one that revealed to you that the worlds are illusions/holograms and the only real town is Daybreak Town. Ephemera also has a Chirithy of his own, but is slowly turning black, which could mean a multitude of things (evil/decay/death prolly the most prevalent).

Hope this helps!

1) fantastic question. We don't know right now. There has been no official reveal. Some say it's the Sixth Foreteller; others, a person like Data-Riku. But who knows though...

2) Ephemera is a person from a rival Union who is teaming up with you to help you figure out where you were in your dream (basically, he wants to help you get into the clock tower). He was the one that revealed to you that the worlds are illusions/holograms and the only real town is Daybreak Town. Ephemera also has a Chirithy of his own, but is slowly turning black, which could mean a multitude of things (evil/decay/death prolly the most prevalent).

Hope this helps!

so who is the person that is suppposedly xehanort? or some sort of old version of him

so who is the person that is suppposedly xehanort? or some sort of old version of him

Many conjecture that it is the Sixth foreteller, who, to the Chi player, is still unknown. I've also heard it said that Ephemera could be a younger version/predecesor of Xehanort.

But this is all guesswork.

Many conjecture that it is the Sixth foreteller, who, to the Chi player, is still unknown. I've also heard it said that Ephemera could be a younger version/predecesor of Xehanort.

But this is all guesswork.

so what kind of details could i expect when the the last update comes out for chi? ( sorry for questions :( )

so what kind of details could i expect when the the last update comes out for chi? ( sorry for questions :( )

The end to your story, which could be whatever Square wants it to be. Could be the Keyblade War, could be the revealing of the Sixth Foreteller, could be which Union breaks from the others, could be the death of your Chirithy, could be your character coming into the real world. Only time will tell.