Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

Skyline (An Original RP by MDSVeritas) Signups and Discussion

If you go female, you don't get a ship with me.And I haven't been shipped yet. But sign ups still have a way to go.WHERE'S SILVER AND NEKOIt's near blasphemy for them not to join an MDS RP.

Oddly enough I don't have a potential ship, Ailder takes a very specific kind of person to match with him. Everyone here is stone cold and tough, he's more of a softy and enjoys just being sort of a goof-off. He likely will be busy painting the landscapes into cloud shapes and making rocks that float in air, per his ability to manipulate matter. That is, when he isn't trying to make sure no one is dying and his partner is OK. 

Oddly enough I don't have a potential ship, Ailder takes a very specific kind of person to match with him. Everyone here is stone cold and tough, he's more of a softy and enjoys just being sort of a goof-off. He likely will be busy painting the landscapes into cloud shapes and making rocks that float in air, per his ability to manipulate matter. That is, when he isn't trying to make sure no one is dying and his partner is OK. 

AilderXNatasha confirmed by the Heropon himself, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm joking Riki, please don't kill me.

AilderXNatasha confirmed by the Heropon himself, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm joking Riki, please don't kill me.

You taste Heropon Power! Crashpow! *smacks you in the face with giant club thing with teeth*

As always, I also use a hyper aggressive style and happen to use long pole scythes and twin axes for a highly aggressive style and picked an ability to increase my speed as generally those weapons can be slow and unyielding And require high amounts of startup time. 

So... you're not balanced?

I'm factoring her ability, but I'm also factoring her likely reaction speed as well. People who train using weapons have slower speed than a martial artist, but higher power in return, but Marital artist are also trained to counter a move before it even gets to be released, if that makes any sense, so their reaction time is up'd slightly, and they're trained to deal with enemy armments (i.e. forcing someone to a disarm, forcing an opponent to give you a boost with an attack, ect) as well as deal with any and all impairments. Decapitation or stabbing through ones heart of major areries are the big way of killing martial artist of high caliber who are trained to keep fighting even if they lack an arm or leg. You have to kill them with an attack, not injury or Debuff them.

But if you were trained as a martial artist, why the heck are you using weaponry? And that's the entire point to the style. Defensively debuff the opponent until they are open, and then take them out with high powered barrage of attacks.

Bringing this back up because I'm more fully geared out for a full out conversation now

well since you are available now Mine I'd like to say that I like what you added to your character, pretty cool and interesting, can't wait to see how she is on the RP, and as a side note I love the picture in her appearance, I find her so cute ;}

and well back to talking about balance.,...wanna win against my character? get him away from metal or anything else that can conduct electricity, specially copper, stay away because the more conductors he passes through the more power he charges himself with and as a result enters a buff state, stay away from any machinery too, you get him smewhere where's mostly concrete he is not gonna be able to charge himself too much, he will have to rely on his innate electrical power (which do regenerate) and if he overuses he can run out of "charge" and not be able to use electricity until it charges again.

and for your own good don't fight him during a storm, I know i've said this three times or more already but I mean it, don't.

as for swordsmanship he has a self-taught style of kendo that is balanced  both offensively and defensively, you're being too offensive he can counter you, you being too defensive he can attack you until your guard is broken, however neither of those are perfect in anyway.

pretty much an easy win is to throw rubber at him xD

Edited by Scrapmaster

not exactly freeze, because if you can freeze him solid (freezing him both physicaly as in his skin would break from the sheer touch) since he is electrical, means that having a steady electrical current through you at all times, specially when charging it, means it will heat up your body due to electrons moving around extremely fast, he could melt the ice by condcting electricity through himself. if you make rain then you're screweing yourself over, because he can easily serve as a lightning rod and make a thunder fall on him, which instantly overcharges him if it happens (short burst of electricity in a tree for example makes the thing fall flat from the sheer ammount of power).

heat makes no difference.

you try to throw water at him it'l work yes, but if you're water too lightning will work on you, so yeah. you try to do lightning then they'd fiht on equal terms, and all other elements might work or might not depending on the environment and how you use it on him

Tatsumi you sure you're not making a ninja also? cuz you just ninja'd me xD.

Edited by Scrapmaster

But Yuki has the power to shoot out orbs of sunlight like projectiles. It's like ki blasts, but not that overpowered. Plus, he has to ability to use a move called Shining Solar Flare, which blinds the opponent. Using the sun element is very flexible for Yuki, using from all parts of the body, even his tail!

well since you are available now Mine I'd like to say that I like what you added to your character, pretty cool and interesting, can't wait to see how she is on the RP, and as a side note I love the picture in her appearance, I find her so cute ;} and well back to talking about balance.,...wanna win against my character? get him away from metal or anything else that can conduct electricity, specially copper, stay away because the more conductors he passes through the more power he charges himself with and as a result enters a buff state, stay away from any machinery too, you get him smewhere where's mostly concrete he is not gonna be able to charge himself too much, he will have to rely on his innate electrical power (which do regenerate) and if he overuses he can run out of "charge" and not be able to use electricity until it charges again. and for your own good don't fight him during a storm, I know i've said this three times or more already but I mean it, don't. as for swordsmanship he has a self-taught style of kendo that is balanced  both offensively and defensively, you're being too offensive he can counter you, you being too defensive he can attack you until your guard is broken, however neither of those are perfect in anyway. pretty much an easy win is to throw rubber at him xD

Well, in that case, she can easily change any of the matter in the area with her sword to rubber, which would work out in her favor. And the storm would be extremely situational, and we don't know whether there will be a weather system in the RP aside from Yuki's powers.The swordsmanship might be a problem, but that's assuming that Alysa isn't faster. Is she is, then it might well be in the bank for her because of how quick she would be able to parry which is a basic technique of fencing that she has of course mastered. The speed would also assist her offensive capabilities, since she could either get into your guard or make enough accurate strikes, something else she is good at. But that's all assuming she is faster, which may or may not be true. If she is slower, then she would have to be a bit more defensive and on guard in order to win. Which of course, if you were to unleash an extremely quick barrage, it is doubtful that she'd be able to keep up.But that brings up her own ability again. She could easily debuff him to death, slowing him down or lessening his offensive capabilities with every parry and strike. With enough of those, she would be able to counter, and go on the offensive. That's assuming that she would have enough stamina though.

So you got a insta blind at any moment? holy hell.

well a for your ki blasts like projectiles, my character due to having electricity, has better reflexes than a normal human, can heal faster and is a bit stronger, he can dodge the ki blasts unless its a kamehameha, then there'd be a problem, he'd need to use an electrical conductor in order to dodge, as he would blindily jump from conductor to conductor should be he blinded by your sun flash, but all  he'll need is sunglasses I guess ;)

Im stuck in a forum full of ninjas I GOT NINJA'D AGAIN Q_Q

as for you Mine it'l be more of a battle of attrition if he catches and understands your patterns and has a relatively good enough of electrical "charge" on him he would be able to keep up with her, the more he charges the more he'l be able to do in terms of combat, we'l see if the RP comes out, I look forward to Rping with you and your (cute) character.

Edited by Scrapmaster

So... you're not balanced?

But if you were trained as a martial artist, why the heck are you using weaponry? And that's the entire point to the style. Defensively debuff the opponent until they are open, and then take them out with high powered barrage of attacks.

Bringing this back up because I'm more fully geared out for a full out conversation now

No, far from it, like all my OC's, they're far from balanced. Brooklyn is a heavy defense and strategic fighter, who chips away at enemies slowly with hits that hurt a lot, but doesn't have much straight forward power on his own. Derik it the technical powerhouse slow tank with abilities that give him more speed as they're used, but are basically slow burning buffs. Sandrew is a speedy glass cannon. Ailder is similar in design to a middle version of the three, but one notable thing is they are all heavy offense, either through precise damage, heavy damage and defense, or overwhelming damage and incredibly low defense. He is a midweight like Brooklyn, with high damage like Sandrew, and high defense like Derik. Balancing is good for an all-over, but the more you dive into specifics of your talents, the more powerful you can become.

Because of the fact that weapons do have more power than a martial artist has with his fists. They give the fighter the ability to do what is needed in countering opponents with more damage. I'm a marital artist, and I love martial arts, but a weapon is made to do more than a fist can. also, like I said, debuffs aren't good on martial artists, they can limit the fighter, but they are trained to resist being limited in combat. 

Ready for approval and criticism.

And I'd like to ship with Mine for obvious reasons said in the Evraius RP.

Lovely a Lubbock.

Also, Scrap, forgot to mention but...

Please don't compliment Alysa's appearance. She gets a big head about it and becomes rather obnoxious.

I uhm... I think I'm gonna withdraw from this RP before it starts. I think it's just too big for me, I'm already lost and we haven't even begun yet. Sorry D:

No no! Please reconsider. It's not clear from our conversations, but an MDS RP is something far difference than simplistic battles all the time. They often rely on creative puzzle solving and moral choices, this one sounding even more so. Also, they have fantastic plots, surpassing any other RPs I have ever been in.

No, far from it, like all my OC's, they're far from balanced. Brooklyn is a heavy defense and strategic fighter, who chips away at enemies slowly with hits that hurt a lot, but doesn't have much straight forward power on his own. Derik it the technical powerhouse slow tank with abilities that give him more speed as they're used, but are basically slow burning buffs. Sandrew is a speedy glass cannon. Ailder is similar in design to a middle version of the three, but one notable thing is they are all heavy offense, either through precise damage, heavy damage and defense, or overwhelming damage and incredibly low defense. He is a midweight like Brooklyn, with high damage like Sandrew, and high defense like Derik. Balancing is good for an all-over, but the more you dive into specifics of your talents, the more powerful you can become. Because of the fact that weapons do have more power than a martial artist has with his fists. They give the fighter the ability to do what is needed in countering opponents with more damage. I'm a marital artist, and I love martial arts, but a weapon is made to do more than a fist can. also, like I said, debuffs aren't good on martial artists, they can limit the fighter, but they are trained to resist being limited in combat.

OP

My character doesn't flirt until flirted with first, so don't worry about it, if its gonna be anything it'l be him thinking about it, unless she can read minds too...then its another story

No, I mean in my head. She's has become quite chatty and obnoxious with that little comment.

As much as i'd love a fight, I don't think its a good idea to settle with here, to be completely honest I think your character would win by sheer versatility. 

but hey if you wanna settle something bring your most powerful character and i'l bring Hainzo, a character I made from another RP who cannot die, gets more powerful after each death and destroyed two gods by himself.

we'll settle this in the real Rp when our characters are powerful enough 

Yuki vs Maxwell

as for the ninja that is Mine here (we still need to do that Henry X your ninja character fight you've said in the roleplay bank ;)

well the damage I already done, I apologize.

Edited by Scrapmaster

No no! Please reconsider. It's not clear from our conversations, but an MDS RP is something far difference than simplistic battles all the time. They often rely on creative puzzle solving and moral choices, this one sounding even more so. Also, they have fantastic plots, surpassing any other RPs I have ever been in. OPNo, I mean in my head. She's has become quite chatty and obnoxious with that little comment.

Not by any normal human means. If he didn't have super powers, she could kill him easy enough if she was skilled enough. In combat, it's not about the muscle, but the skill. Hit super hard, sure, but if every hit is blocked, and you're only doing one kick, that won't be enough.

No no! Please reconsider. It's not clear from our conversations, but an MDS RP is something far difference than simplistic battles all the time. They often rely on creative puzzle solving and moral choices, this one sounding even more so. Also, they have fantastic plots, surpassing any other RPs I have ever been in. OPNo, I mean in my head. She's has become quite chatty and obnoxious with that little comment.

If signups are still open after the RP has a few posts already, I'll probably reconsider, but right now, I'm more worried about it than I should be (stupid Anxiety problems.)

.....Scarp...Not fair...Then HOW WILL I WIN!? Oh wait....I just defeat him, not kill him....Okay. Bring it ON!!

you mean Hainzo or Maxwell?

because with Max it'd be an interesting fight, if its Hainzo then you're gonna need something else, something that can kill someone who broke through both the demon army and the army of the heavens by himself and killed the demon god and the angel god singlehandledly with skill and darkness based powers, each death making him more powerful because "beating death" does make you stronger each time.