Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dark Memories

The Race For Kingdom Hearts: The War Against OrganizationXIII (RP)

Sign ups: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/86889-race-for-kingdom-hearts-war-against-organization-xiii-redo-sign-ups/?do=findComment&comment=1662010

Sign Ups will always remain open, please read the background story before continuing here ! (:

Moonlight reveled in the safety of the castle she claimed as her own from The Organization. Moonlight despized the group with a hate no one could understand. For Moonlight, finding out information about the organization seemed to be easier than anyone imagined. Her brother, Silver, had once been amongst that group. Now that he was safely in her care she could move on as planned. Xemnas had plans to take her out and she knew all about them. If Xemnas can form his sad little group, ill make one ten times better. Moonlight thought about her plans continuosly no one could even tell she actually wanted Kingdom Hearts. She sat in her room, in the top floor of Castle Oblivion, and hoped that she and her brother could build the best group and claim what was rightfully hers, well in her mind.

Knock knock...slam.

Two knocks and a punch to the door. That was Silver's way of knocking. Short, sweet, and hard to duplicate without knowing it. If there ever was an invasion, the knock simply doubled as a password.

"Moonlight?" Silver asked, "Are you in there, sulking like always?"

Silver crossed his arms and waited for her reply. He knew this girl quite well. From what he could tell, she had her occasional moments. Maybe he was just being too nosy into her sister's matters. Maybe not.

Moonlight hardly ever left the castle. She was never scared of leaving, she merely had no interet in the outside world. However, her brother would come and go, and she hardly minded.  She heard him come in and she went down to see him.

"Sulcking? When do i ever do that?" She greeted him with a smile. Although Moonlight would never admit to it, she enjoyed Silver's company. She told herself she would be a better sister, but she didnt want to push her luck invading his life, maybe she didnt want him to do the same to her.

"Where have you been?"

The lights flickered in Hiro's room as she shocked herself. She didnt want to loose it again. She was acting out last night and didn't want to get in trouble by Silver again. She should actually go apologize to him and Ms. Moonlight. She got up, walking out of her room and down the hall. She hummed a tune, walking slowly by herself. "

"Mr. Silver, Ms. Moonlight, may I talk with you two for a second?" she asked.

"It's Hiro." she added.

Xicor was in his room, laying on his bed, trying to sleep, but he couldn't, he has been unable to sleep well for the past few days, ever since he joined this group Moonlight has been making, taking out his frustrations of not being able to sleep in training was easy enough, didn't make it any less annoying though.

"Dammit" he complained as he got off his bed and dressed himself in his normal clothes, quickly opening the door of his room, and walking through the halls, and heading to the training area of the castle, to unwind a bit, usually this helped with sleeping later, but he still had one very bad headache from the lack of proper sleep, he wished to speak with the others, as sparring helped, but thought it would be unappropriate at a time like this.

He soon reached the training area, summoning his keyblade, and training his combos, swinging his keyblade around with finesse.

Moonlight saw HIro and turned her attention to her. Moonlight didnt usually deal with the other members. Silver had an attitude that didnt frighten them, unlike Moonlight. If i want them to think of me as a leader i need to handle some of the things that come and go in this castle, she thought.

"Ms. Hiro, whats going on?" She said hestitantly, trying to sound the nicest she could.

"I-I would just like to apologize for me acting out last night!" Hiro exclaimed.

"You know I get crazy sometimes and I should have just shocked myself but my hope was basically lost. Thankfully the electrical damage I caused, I fixed." She explained.

Last night, Hiro had lost it again and ended up cutting off most of the power to their entire kingdom of darkness.

"I mean, the dark is nice a lot of the time, but electricity is good to have. And me short-circiting the entire place isn't that nice of me..." Hiro laughed nervously, looking at Moonlight, then at Silver, then back to Moonlight.

Karou laid in bed thinking back to his sister and his family, hoping one day they could have fun again. Karou thought it was best to see what their next move was, so he got up out of his bed and headed down to the training room hoping to find Silver down there. He opened the door with a loud creak and saw that it wasn't Silver but another member, he closed the door with a loud slam and headed towards the throne room. He got to the throne room and saw that the door was already opened, he went inside and saw that there a group of people were gathered including their leader Moonlight and Silver.

"U-Um sorry for the intrusion." He said bowing his head with sincerity. "I-I will comeback later." Karou said as he lifted his head and began to leave.

Moonlight sighed. She had no idea what Hiro was talking about.

"Why dont you just go to the training room and find a way to let all of that out. You wont hurt anybody in there, its a safe part of the building. We just need to find you a way to channel this energy." Monnlight said, attempting a smile.

Moonlight knew nothing of the new members, it was always Silver's job to keep things in order. Ill just get to know everyone in a meeting we will have, and ill see who all ill be working with. She thought. The chatter between the members came to a halt. "Moonlight! Moonlight! Oh Miss Moonlight Where Are you?!" A small cute little voice said throughout the castle. Moonlight turned to see her Moogle, Shadow, running towards her. He had always accompanied Moonlight and Silver, even on their previous journies.

"Mistress." Shadow said acknowleding her. "You have a message for you in your room its urgent!" Moonlight sighed, and looked to the others in the room and walked towards her office. When Shadow called Moonlight for an urgent message, she knew it would never be good.

Amidst all of the noise that was going on nearby, Feredir Chi spent his time in his room quietly meditating, something he would do daily. It was his best method of relaxing his mind and collecting his thoughts before going out on his day. He knew that he would need a clear and concise thought process for the day in order to advise Moonlight should she ever require it, for he wished to serve as her adviser one day. But for now, he could only focus on the present rather than think about future events or dwell on the past. "Dwelling is for the weak" he once said. He intended to live by these words. Once he had felt like he had meditated enough, Feredir rose from his meditating stance and ventured forth toward Moonlight's office, figuring she would be there. 

Moonlight leaned back in her chair and took a look at the scroll that Shadow had brought from The Organization. Moonlight read it and soon after reading it, put her head in her hands.

"What would you like me to do Mistress?" Shadow asked.

"Get rid of the letter, and do not tell anybody a thing. This is between us." Moonlight said opening a dark portal for Shadow to travel through.

"I'll be back in a jiffy!" Shadow said dissappearing through the portal. Moonlight sat quietly, not knowing what to think, would she tell the team? Or simply keep it to herself?

Edited by Dark Memories

Hiro took Moonlight's advice, waving goodbye to Silver and starting to walk to the training room. She noticed Xicor was in there. Hiro laughed silently to herself, walking in casually, the lights to the room flickering as she did so.

"Why hello, Xicor." she said simply. 

Hiro wield her keyblade, looking at her fellow member.

"Say, since you're in here, we should duel." she suggested. 

As he approached Moonlights office, he could only hear very faint chatter, not knowing at all what was being said but he knew something was off. It also did not help that he could also hear Xicor training, but it mattered not for his only concern was to check up on Moonlight and see if the Organization was up to something dastardly. He despised the Organization and its leader, Xemnas. He could not abide by his practices and was more drawn in by Moonlights way of handling things and Incarceron in general. His thoughts soon turned to the door he was now standing in front off....the door to Moonlights office. "Remain calm, Feredir. Do not allow her status as leader to scare you too much." he said in his mind to himself, breathing in and knocking on the door.

"Before you speak, it is only me." He said aloud, somewhat hoping it was only her in there.

Moonlight paced in her office, and scrambled when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come on in"  She sighed. She sat calmly in her chair, hoping her chatter box Moogle would not appear through the portal. She tried to keep her temper to herself. She couldnt scare her members away, not now.

Smiling at the approval, Fenedir opened the door into Moonlights office. All he could see was Moonlight in her chair amongst all of the usual objects you'd see in a office. Not nearly as messy as some he has seen or...even his own when he studied Sorcery as a boy, which was littered with many, many things related to his studies. His youthful days aside, Fenedir frowned at Moonlight, noting that she looked somewhat bothered by something....a somewhat bothered look that masks her true feelings no doubt, but he did not wish to annoy her. So, he put his hands behind his back and cleared his throat to speak.

"My lady, does something ale you? I merely came here to check on you and I see you here now, seemly sulking and yet...there is something more, is there not?" He said calmly and curiously.

Moonlight looked at Fenedir, "Sulcking, that seems to be a word everyone my actions now a day."  She said with a slight smile.

"There is nothing wrong here," She said leaning back, "I will have a meeting tonight to meet with all of you at the same time. When Shadow returns he will send all of you messages. But for now i will be heading off to twilight town in a couple of hours."  She said this hesitantly, Moonlight never left the castle unless it was an emergency.

Fenedir eyed Moonlight with a slight aura of suspicion, knowing her distaste for leaving the castle unless absolutely necessary. He knew that what ever was troubling her, it was no small matter. He paced to his right a little as he uttered his next words.

"My lady, I have studied Sorcery my whole life up until this point. I excelled in it due to my above average intellectual capacity. More than that, a great one. So I can tell when someone is hiding details from me." 

He holds up a hand defensively. "I am not accusing you of anything, the realms forbid. But you must understand my suspicions on the matter. I must ask: Are you sure you are all right?" He said with a aura of concern in his voice.

Xicor was finishing his combo, with a lunge and downard slash, slamming his oblivion keyblade on the ground as a rather large darkness shockwave was made by it, finishing it he was preparing to do another, but soon noticed the lights flickering, 'This can only mean one thing' he thought as he turned around to see Hiro 'yep' he thought as she greeted him.

"Hello" Xicor said with a small smile, trying to be as social as possible, noticing she had a keyblade in her hands, meant one thing, and he still had his keyblade on his hand, with her duel offer Xicor cracked a smile, "If you say so" he said taking a few steps back and entering his battle stance, holding his keyblade in front of him, with both his hands, "Try not to make the room's electricity go out, that flicker startled me a bit" he said with a obviously sarcastic tone.

Moonlight sighed and closed her eyes.

"There are no problems here, Fenedir." She said, and Shadow appeared through the portal and greeted the two.

"Mistress, would you like me to send out the message of a meeting?" Shadow asked and Moonlight nodded.

"Fenedir, you have a good mindset, you might want to rub that off on the other members, you could teach them a thing or two." She said standing up and turning to her window looking at the dark and lonely sky above.

Edited by Dark Memories

Fenedir sighed, but soon bowed lightly to Moonlight.

"Very well. I am merely expressing my concerns to you. Concerns which I hope will be alleviated in this "Meeting" that has been mentioned." He spoke with resignation in his voice, disappointed he could not hear what was causing his leader such misery.

He then chuckled and spoke again with amusement in his speech. "Those young ones could learn a thing or two from me indeed. Perhaps I should check on the ones in the Training Room." He placed his right hand on his chest while keeping the other behind his back and gave another respectful bow.

"I shall leave you to your....pondering." He said, slightly marvelling at the sight outside. He cleared his throat. "You have a good night now, My lady." He spoke as he left through the door he came in and headed toward the Training Room. 

Moonlight watched Fenedir go to the training room, she sighed and looked at Shadow.

"Dont be reckless Mistress, you must look after yourself, please." Shadow anwered sadly. Moonlight nodded and Shadow went on to do his thing.

The letter in the main room of the castle read:

Mandatory Meeting

Moonlight is requesting the presence of everyone in this room by the time she returns from her trip.

I am in charge for the time being.

-Shadow

Moonlight created a portal and went to twilight town. She was confronted with two hooded figures.

"Im here so what do you want?" Moonlight said.

"Well well if it isnt the notorious Takeharu. Miss Moon." One of the hooded figure said as both of them slowly unhooded themselves.

Edited by Dark Memories

"Yeah, you do that" Xicor said with a small chuckle as Hiro lunged at him, Xicor blocked the lunge with his keyblade, holding it sideways as he pushed Hiro back, with a small shockwave, to throw her back a few feet of distance as he dashed at her, with darkness, becoming a blur until he got close enough to swing, doing a combo of three slashes with his keyblade, with moderate force behind them.

Halex wandered the Organization's castle all by herself. She wasn't lost, not yet. But she was trying to get a sense of how to get around easier. It had been several weeks now, and Halex happened to want to explore the castle. Maybe she'd find some shortcuts, a hidden room, something, anything to make her new life easier to carry through with. But so far, nothing. Just more empty white corridors and oddly tall doors. A few lesser Nobodies wandered about, some seemed to have someplace to go or to do, but most seemed like they were just hanging out. Some days Halex wondered if she would have been better off just having been turned straight into a Dusk. It would certainly make life easier...

Fenedir entered the Training Room silently and watched Xicor and Hiro duel one another. Mentally evaluating their performance as he also made note of his own days of training in his youth. He would always go for Sorcery and nothing else back then, which is something his teacher eventually gave a reality check on in one of his more challenging physical exercises. This moment was when he had decided to teach himself how to use a sword and how to fight physically, but he never spent as much time on it as he did with his Sorcery. But even then, he can still judge others based on their fighting prowess and skill unless they were above him in skill. And he intended to do just that, to make sure the group functioned as well as it could. 

Edited by SuperiorKunivas