Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Skyace 65

Theory on "The lost masters" (Chi spoilers)

So I'm probably really late on this discussion, but I didn't see any threads already.

We've all seen the E3 trailer and it's brief mention of "the lost masters", the ones who started the keyblade war trying to gain access to kingdom hearts. We all know the outcome of the war, world is consumed by darkness,the light in children's hearts saved it, enter KH BBS setting. But I just put something together. What If the lost masters are the foretellers in Kingdom Hearts Chi?

We've already seen that Chirithy is a dream eater so I just came up with a theory. What if to save their world from being plunged into darkness, the lost masters sent it into the realm of dreams?  And who are the most important people in Chi? The Foretellers. 

And now after the events of 3D, what if that world has come back again with the lost masters/foretellers?

Edited by Skyace 65

as it stated the princesses of heart saved the world? I thought they left it at the vague "light within the hearts of children"

my mistake, I was misremembering a cutscene.

The way I see it it either refers to those Fortellers, or it could more likely refer to the people lost in sorrow that Sora is supposed to save.

I thought the people in sorrow were the BBS trio,Eraqus Roxas and Xion?

I'm pretty sure the lost masters are The Foretellers. Their Keyblades have the eye of Darkness and in KHChi, their agendas are entirely hidden.