Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nora Valkyrie

Anime | Manga Yu-Gi-Oh Anime Help...Gah!

Please help me my fellow KH13 people! So Yugioh was the first anime-related thing Nora had ever seen! Believe it or not, Nora was not too keen on the Pokemon commercials in till she saw Advanced Generation. Anyways, recently Crunchyroll had released the first 5 episodes of the original subbed Yugioh, which Nora thought was great for she had never seen the Japanese version before! However, she then found out that 4kids wasn't allowing Crunchyroll to show anymore episodes of the subbed version to countries like Canada, the U.S., Italy and more. But now that Nora's started, she would like to finish. So Nora's first question is, does anyone know a safe virus-free site where Nora can watch the rest of the uncut original? Maybe something similar to Crunchyroll? 

Second, is there a uncut version of the English dub? Nora actually like the English voices better and heard somewhere that there was a uncut version in process. Is that true? 

Third, is 5D's worth watching? Nora heard it was slightly mature from GX and the original, so Nora's considering giving it a watch. 

Four, is the manga darker than the anime or differ from the anime?

If anyone knows, Thank U. :3 In a sense of way you could say Nora is trying to jump back on the Yugioh train. :P

Edited by Nora Valkyrie

- 5D's is worth your time, try it

- ZEXAL starts really bad, but then it kicks up a bit

- ARC-V (Nowaday's Yu-Gi-Oh!) starts off ridiculous, but then it gets good

- I could give you an anime site, but unless you understand portuguese subs, then there's not much I can do xD

-Not sure.

-5D is definitely worth watching, especially in the final season.

- Probably darker.

Also, there's a season 0 of the original Yuigoh. It doesn't involve with card games, but it involves with friendship and Yami playing games with people who get in his way or hurting his friends.

The first season of Yugioh was out on cheap DVD at Wal-mart in English dub, but beyond that I don't know. 

As for thr manga, I have a single volume of a spin off series based in Egypt, against Egyptian gods in duels, and it's not really darker than the show, about the same. No real difference, except print instead of video. 

Don't know about getting the JAP version, but Hulu has every episode of the eng dub of YGO for free- unfortunately ads, but every episode is in amazing quality. Watchcartoononline.com also has them- no ads but the quality of some episodes aren't great. I personally did not like 5Ds, but I wouldn't say it's not worth watching. Arc-V DEFINITELY is worth watching. The manga is much darker, in my opinion. A lot more bloody. Yami Bakura licks a bloody Millennium Eye that he tore from Pegasus' skull (which killed him).

5D's is definitely worth your time!!!

There are a lot of websites in the grey area of the internet where you could find original subbed episodes

I've only read the first couple of chapters, but the original manga doesn't have much to do with the card game, if you're interested

-Not sure.

-5D is definitely worth watching, especially in the final season.

- Probably darker.

Also, there's a season 0 of the original Yuigoh. It doesn't involve with card games, but it involves with friendship and Yami playing games with people who get in his way or hurting his friends.

Oh yeah, Nora believes that's season 0. Nora's friends told her not to watch that season but skip to season 1, however Nora plans to read the manga version for that season :3

Don't know about getting the JAP version, but Hulu has every episode of the eng dub of YGO for free- unfortunately ads, but every episode is in amazing quality. Watchcartoononline.com also has them- no ads but the quality of some episodes aren't great. I personally did not like 5Ds, but I wouldn't say it's not worth watching. Arc-V DEFINITELY is worth watching. The manga is much darker, in my opinion. A lot more bloody. Yami Bakura licks a bloody Millennium Eye that he tore from Pegasus' skull (which killed him).

Are you able to watch Hulu without signing up? Even if it has adds? And whelp, after everything Nora's been through with Tokyo Ghoul that should be no problem *thumbs up*

If you want to find the original Japanese version with English subtitles go to http://kissanime.com/ which has all the episodes along with other great anime. In my opinion it is one of the best anime sites out there. Hope it will help. xD

Thank You very much! :3

5D's is definitely worth your time!!!

There are a lot of websites in the grey area of the internet where you could find original subbed episodes

I've only read the first couple of chapters, but the original manga doesn't have much to do with the card game, if you're interested

Nora thinks the chapters you read were from season 0 which Nora has heard has not much to do with the card game. And on a random note...Nora loves your sig! It's so cute! ^w^~

Oh yeah, Nora believes that's season 0. Nora's friends told her not to watch that season but skip to season 1, however Nora plans to read the manga version for that season :3

Are you able to watch Hulu without signing up? Even if it has adds? And whelp, after everything Nora's been through with Tokyo Ghoul that should be no problem *thumbs up*

Thank You very much! :3

Nora thinks the chapters you read were from season 0 which Nora has heard has not much to do with the card game. And on a random note...Nora loves your sig! It's so cute! ^w^~

You can watch most stuff on Hulu w/o signing up. It'll tell you what you can and can not watch w/o signing up. So, yes. All YGO content you can watch w/o signing up- at least the last time I checked

Please help me my fellow KH13 people! So Yugioh was the first anime-related thing Nora had ever seen! Believe it or not, Nora was not too keen on the Pokemon commercials in till she saw Advanced Generation. Anyways, recently Crunchyroll had released the first 5 episodes of the original subbed Yugioh, which Nora thought was great for she had never seen the Japanese version before! However, she then found out that 4kids wasn't allowing Crunchyroll to show anymore episodes of the subbed version to countries like Canada, the U.S., Italy and more. But now that Nora's started, she would like to finish. So Nora's first question is, does anyone know a safe virus-free site where Nora can watch the rest of the uncut original? Maybe something similar to Crunchyroll? Second, is there a uncut version of the English dub? Nora actually like the English voices better and heard somewhere that there was a uncut version in process. Is that true? Third, is 5D's worth watching? Nora heard it was slightly mature from GX and the original, so Nora's considering giving it a watch. Four, is the manga darker than the anime or differ from the anime?If anyone knows, Thank U. :3 In a sense of way you could say Nora is trying to jump back on the Yugioh train. :P

1) As Dizzykins up there said, KissAnime is a really good site to find all episodes of each Yu-Gi-Oh! series dubbed and subbed. As well as both movies.2) There WAS an uncut version of the dub that was done by Funimation, but that stopped after like 5 episodes and 4Kids took over completely.3) Oh, there's no questioning this one. 5D's is DEFINITELY worth watching. But of course, watch the original Japanese version if you want the full experience. :)4) Yes, the manga does differ quite a bit from the anime. This applies to every series to date. I personally haven't read the manga though. I started with the 5D's manga, but I couldn't find and chapters past #3. :/And with all this being said, Arc-V is worth checking out as well. The series just gets better and better with each episode. You won't regret it!Hope this helped you out! :DPeace! Edited by Yuya Sakaki

1) As Dizzykins up there said, KissAnime is a really good site to find all episodes of each Yu-Gi-Oh! series dubbed and subbed. As well as both movies.2) There WAS an uncut version of the dub that was done by Funimation, but that stopped after like 5 episodes and 4Kids took over completely.3) Oh, there's no questioning this one. 5D's is DEFINITELY worth watching. But of course, watch the original Japanese version if you want the full experience. :)4) Yes, the manga does differ quite a bit from the anime. This applies to every series to date. I personally haven't read the manga though. I started with the 5D's manga, but I couldn't find and chapters past #3. :/And with all this being said, Arc-V is worth checking out as well. The series just gets better and better with each episode. You won't regret it!Hope this helped you out! :DPeace!

This guy here is KH13's very own Duelist and Yu-Gi-Oh Guru, even his name is a YuGiOh Character's name lmao.

Anything you don't understand or need help with that is Duel Monsters related, you can be sure he'll have some sort of answer....

Other than that, I recommend you watch all the seasons in whatever language you can get your paws on!

This guy here is KH13's very own Duelist and Yu-Gi-Oh Guru, even his name is a YuGiOh Character's name lmao.

Anything you don't understand or need help with that is Duel Monsters related, you can be sure he'll have some sort of answer....

Other than that, I recommend you watch all the seasons in whatever language you can get your paws on!

Posted Image