Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

NOMURA SPILT THE BEANS BY MISTAKE

Except Aqua clearly inquires about Ven and Terra to Ansem the Wise meaning she remembers them and Terra was the reason she was down there.Guess when that scene takes place? Post KH2. 

Sorry I do not watch HMK videos bc he has so many facts wrongs in general in his videos and I can't take his theories to heart. That's like deliberately beating my face into a wall. But regardless I do not believe he left her there in spite or evil. If he had no choice and it was thoroughly explained I would be happy with that. I just want it to be a reasonable explanation unlike some of his other excuses for previous things that don't add up bc he writes as he goes. 

Shots fired by Lea.

Shots fired by Lea.

Haha I'm not trying to be rude it's just that when you pointout or if any others point out where his facts are wrong and even use interviews and facts he will deny it and then turn to insults and refuses to listen. It makes it hard to watch any of his videos.

Except Aqua clearly inquires about Ven and Terra to Ansem the Wise meaning she remembers them and Terra was the reason she was down there.Guess when that scene takes place? Post KH2. 

That's not true, sir. Check out the beginning of the secret episode of BBSFM. When Aqua meets Ansem the Wise in the realm of darkness, it shows up a "0". Also, when we start playing Aqua's Secret Episode, it says "0.5" so we can easily assume that she first meets Ansem the Wise and then she sets off into the realm of darkness (as the dark margin isn't the realm of darkness as stated in Nomura interviews but the gateway to access it), so there must be some time difference going on there.

There could be a huge gap in which many things can happen. I hope it's not losing memories, but it could be. I mean, after all, in Aqua's ending, she almost forgot his friends Ventus and Terra until their keyblade showed up to defend her.

That's not true, sir. Check out the beginning of the secret episode of BBSFM. When Aqua meets Ansem the Wise in the realm of darkness, it shows up a "0". Also, when we start playing Aqua's Secret Episode, it says "0.5" so we can easily assume that she first meets Ansem the Wise and then she sets off into the realm of darkness (as the dark margin isn't the realm of darkness as stated in Nomura interviews but the gateway to access it), so there must be some time difference going on there.

There could be a huge gap in which many things can happen. I hope it's not losing memories, but it could be. I mean, after all, in Aqua's ending, she almost forgot his friends Ventus and Terra until their keyblade showed up to defend her.

You must have clearly missed the part when Ansem The Wise was talking about how he met Sora aka "the boy" and how he knows about him saving the worlds when he was talking to Aqua in Blank Points 

And how she clearly asked ATW if this "boy", who's been saving the worlds were Ven or Terra. She definitely remembers them. Are we both watching two different things??????

P.S. Flaming Lea is a girl. 

P.S.S Let's not use HMK as reference to anything plz. He knows more than the casual fan yeah but he literally ignores Nomura interviews and other game explanations at times just to suit whatever crazy theory he comes up with like Riku being Xehanort's grandson, Xehanort being a good guy, etc etc,.

Edited by Wyatt Tyson

No Ansem the Wise comes across Aqua after KH2. He even tells her this is his second time upon those shores. ( First time being when he was cast there by the apprentices) He also tells her of the worlds almost falling to darkness more than once " Sad to say they nearly fell to darkness more than once but at every turn that boy arrived with keyblade at hand to save the day"

Anyways she also asked Ansem specifically about Ven and Terra too. She remembers them.

No Ansem the Wise comes across Aqua after KH2. He even tells her this is his second time upon those shores. ( First time being when he was cast there by the apprentices) He also tells her of the worlds almost falling to darkness more than once " Sad to say they nearly fell to darkness more than once but at every turn that boy arrived with keyblade at hand to save the day"

Anyways she also asked Ansem specifically about Ven and Terra too. She remembers them.

Yep, plus I remember when the machine blew up and then everything set from there. I'm assuming he was in the RoD after that, since that would also conclude to the fact it's post KH2.

I know, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that if Nomura put the 0, 0.5 and 1 in the secret episode was for a reason.

Obviously by context, that Ansem the Wise is from post-KH2, but the secret ending clearly tells us that that event happens before KH1 events for Aqua. Time is distorted there after all.

I'm just telling you to look at the evidence. I'm not ignoring all the other things.

Looking at the secret ending it's telling us that the meeting with Ansem the Wise goes first, then Fragmentary passage, then KH1 Sora wakes up on Destiny Islands.

Edited by Truthkey

I know, I'm not saying that. I'm just saying that if Nomura put the 0, 0.5 and 1 in the secret episode was for a reason.

Obviously by context, that Ansem the Wise is from post-KH2, but the secret ending clearly tells us that that event happens before KH1 events for Aqua. Time is distorted there after all.

I'm just telling you to look at the evidence. I'm not ignoring all the other things.

Looking at the secret ending it's telling us that the meeting with Ansem the Wise goes first, then Fragmentary passage, then KH1 Sora wakes up on Destiny Islands.

• At one point in 'KHII’, Ansem the Wise escapes from the Realm of Darkness. This time he has once again descended into the Realm of Darkness. At what point in time does this happen?

After 'KHII’. When he stopped the Organization’s plans in 'KHII’, he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the Realm of Darkness. The line where he says, “How long has it been since I met him? At least a year now, perhaps more…” is referring to before 'he’ went to sleep–that is, it’s referring to the time of 'Chain of Memories’. It doesn’t mean this is one year after 'KHII’.

• At that point, it seems like Aqua has been lost for a long time.

Yes. From when she comes to the Realm of Darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. The flow of time is different in the Realm of Darkness and the outside world, so it doesn’t feel like 10 years have passed. But there’s no mistaking that she’s been in the Realm of Darkness for quite a long time.

This interview says it all :)

Yep, plus I remember when the machine blew up and then everything set from there. I'm assuming he was in the RoD after that, since that would also conclude to the fact it's post KH2.

Posted the interview too :P

• At one point in 'KHII’, Ansem the Wise escapes from the Realm of Darkness. This time he has once again descended into the Realm of Darkness. At what point in time does this happen?

After 'KHII’. When he stopped the Organization’s plans in 'KHII’, he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the Realm of Darkness. The line where he says, “How long has it been since I met him? At least a year now, perhaps more…” is referring to before 'he’ went to sleep–that is, it’s referring to the time of 'Chain of Memories’. It doesn’t mean this is one year after 'KHII’.

• At that point, it seems like Aqua has been lost for a long time.

Yes. From when she comes to the Realm of Darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. The flow of time is different in the Realm of Darkness and the outside world, so it doesn’t feel like 10 years have passed. But there’s no mistaking that she’s been in the Realm of Darkness for quite a long time.

This interview says it all :)

Posted the interview too :P

Well, the only real thing we can gather from that is that time must go faster in the realm of darkness (that's why she could meet AtW so "soon").

It still doesn't explain the numbering thing.

@TruthKey I really think you're putting too much emphasis on the whole "0, 0.5. 1" tidbit tbh. 

We know Aqua meets ATW post KH2. How many years or when it happened to AQUA is irrelevant. Like at all.

I'm putting emphasis on it, because that must be there for a reason, not just for looking "cool".

Edited by Truthkey

Well, the only real thing we can gather from that is that time must go faster in the realm of darkness (that's why she could meet AtW so "soon").

I'm putting emphasis on it, because that must be there for a reason, not just for looking "cool". I doubt it was put there for no reason.

The interview proves it took place over ten years after she arrived. Nomura directly says it. Therefore it is that.

From when she comes to the Realm of Darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. 

I'm putting emphasis on it, because that must be there for a reason, not just for looking "cool".

But you're clearly ignoring the fact that the game and Nomura's BBS interview says that Aqua met ATW post KH2 meaning 10-11 years after she got stuck in the ROD. Saying it must have taken place before KH1 just because of the "0" thing doesn't make much sense at all.

Hmm, I'm assuming you mean the meaning behind 0.5 and stuff? I have an explanation on the 0.5 thing since I actually wrote the article on this (hehe) Just to let you know, 0.5 didn't really have any meaning on the story as where you are interpreting it from:

I see! Having to shake the time axis of the series to make new additions. The 0.2 in “KH0.2 BBS” especially had to have a deliberate significance.

Nomura: In the secret episode of “KH BBS Final Mix”, there was a display of “0.5”. “0.5” was originally intended to be a full volume as a sequel to “KH BBS”. But because “KHIII” is still the top priority, “0.1” took one step forward to “0.2”.

The "0" is actually KHx now, so there is that. The 1 is obvious, lol.

But yeah, all 3 numbers in the secret episode aren't as big as you may have think to be other than what is explained as of this moment.

Edited by Jake

Dude Nomura directly says over ten years have passed in the RoL ...The conversation ATW had with Aqua alone proves it.You were wrong.

The interview proves it took place over ten years after she arrived. Nomura directly says it. Therefore it is that.

From when she comes to the Realm of Darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. 

It only says that 10 years have passed in the outside world, not in the realm of darkness. He clearly says:

The flow of time is different in the Realm of Darkness and the outside world, so it doesn’t feel like 10 years have passed. 

Thus meaning that time in the realm of darkness goes faster than in the realm of light.

I'm not sure if I'm transmiting you guys what I'm trying to say properly.

Hmm, I'm assuming you mean the meaning behind 0.5 and stuff? I have an explanation on the 0.5 thing since I actually wrote the article on this (hehe) Just to let you know, 0.5 didn't really have any meaning on the story as where you are interpreting it from:

The "0" is actually KHx now, so there is that. The 1 is obvious, lol.

But yeah, all 3 numbers in the secret episode aren't as big as you may have think to be other than what is explained as of this moment.

Then I guess I'm taking it too literally. Sorry about that, lol.
Edited by Truthkey

It only says that 10 years have passed in the outside world, not in the realm of darkness. He clearly says:

Thus meaning that time in the realm of darkness goes faster than in the realm of light.

He said basically over ten years passed in the RoL but to Aqua it didn't feel as such. It's still over 10 years in the RoL. Ansem the Wise could not have told Aqua about the worlds almost falling twice and about Sora if this occurred before KH1...He also said it was his second time around. Why? Because it was after KH2. Both the interview and their conversation prove the timeline.

The interview and the discussion Aqua had with ATW clearly prove this happened after KH2. It clearly states over ten years passed in the RoL which is when ATW got blasted there in the end of KH2

Edited by Robbie the Wise

No ROD's time flows differently aka slower than ROL not faster or Aqua would be an old granny by now. We know this. We literally do. 

The main narrative of the story has been told from the denizens of LIGHT's point of view not those of the DARKNESS where Aqua's at right now. 10 years have passed in ROL. It's slower in the ROD.

Edited by Wyatt Tyson

Like....what are you trying to say? And no ROD's time flows differently aka slower than ROL not faster or Aqua would be an old granny by now. We know this. We literally do. 

The main narrative of the story has been told from the denizens of LIGHT's point of view not those of the DARKNESS where Aqua's at right now. 10 years have passed in ROL. It's slower in the ROD.

Exactly thats also why Aqua has not aged. Because it is slower.

I think we can all agree the KH storyline is basically filled with riddles and debates. Wanna know why? Because Nomura is one of those 'special' geniuses.

So yeah, this is one of the reasons why KH has one of my most favorite storylines. :3

Edited by Jake

I think we can all agree the KH storyline is basically filled with riddles and debates. Wanna know why? Because Nomura is one of those 'special' geniuses.

So yeah, this is one of the reasons why KH has one of my most favorite storylines. :3

But this debate wasn't really a riddle. It had canon answers.

Exactly thats also why Aqua has not aged. Because it is slower.

That's what I was trying to say, I just picked the wrong words. I was meaning to say that the realm of light goes faster.

Yeah I know, I was speaking in a general sense.

Yes, that's what's so good about KH: The mystery.

That's what I was trying to say, I just picked the wrong words. I was meaning to say that the realm of light goes faster.

Yes, that's what's so good about KH: The mystery.

There is no mystery that this happened after KH2 :P The time flow in the RoD is irrelevant to the question and to when this happened and we have the creator of the series telling us when this happened and the characters conversations tell us at what point it happened. The only relevance the flow of time in the RoD has is to show why Aqua has not aged. Nomura even says she may not feel like it but she has been down there a really long time.

The real mystery is what else happened down there with her in general and it's the part of 2.8 that I can't wait for most! :)

It confirms she did meet him again.( this was first implied in Re:Coded though) This is prolly Mickey's secret regarding how and what transpired. Also it confirms the story will also carry over to KH3 so what transpired during this time period after BBS on will be explored in more depth between the two games. Finally some answers in one of the biggest story gaps of the series! HYPED!

Other notable passages in this interview regarding 0.2:

-As far as gameplay goes, how has the system and action changed? Please tell us about this along with the content volume.

Nomura: It is similar to the flow of [KHBbS], but we plan to include a portion that resembles [KHIII]. For details, please wait until the next information release. As far as volume content goes, this short story will be about the length of one world in the usual KH series. We want to give the players something they'll be satisfied with by letting them experience [KHIII] gameplay in a sample size.

Can you tell us about the meaning of [0.2]'s title, “Fragmentary Passage?

Nomura: As far as content goes, we can't include a full volume of content to play with like the second chapter of [KHBbS], so it's just a “fragment,” and we left that part of the subtitle. [0.5] is one of the letters and numbers that appeared in the secret episode of [KHBbS FM], and that meant full volume, so we decided on [0.2] this time, to indicate that there will be more content to come. However, the remaining passage will be told in [KHIII], so we wanted to show that this production is closely related to [KHIII].

-- Finally, [KH2.8] will be an extremely important bridge title to [KHIII], won't it? Can you tell us about any noteworthy points in that connection?

Nomura: For [KH1.5] and [KH2.5], we added the word [ReMIX] to the title, but for [KH2.8] we're adding [Final Chapter Prologue]. This is not to say that this is the final chapter in the KH series, but it does mean that [KH2.8] will continue to pull the curtain closed on the story of the Dark Seeker. As I stated earlier, the content serves as a preface to [KHIII], starting with the HD [KH3D], and [KHUxBC] will also be very important to the KH series. I mentioned this in a previous answer, but [KH0.2BbS] is closely related to [KHIII]. It's definitely no mistake to say that the three productions packaged in [KH2.8] are all in preparation for [KHIII].

Please tell us more about the details and aim of the brand-new supplement based on [BbS], which is different than any of the HD remasters so far.

Nomura: Actually, this was what I worried about the most. We showed this for a bit in the secret episode of [KHBbS FM], but the concept for two chapters of [BbS] is something we've had for a while, and because of problems with time, it's become just a morceau. That concept itself is living on as a setup, so it was our plan to show it at the beginning of [KHIII], but since the volume of material in [KHIII] has increased, I was thinking it was something we just touched on a little. Just as I explained in your previous question, we won't show the whole thing of the initial concept, but we decided to show it ahead of [KHIII] as a short episode.

Bigger question why didn't she tell Mickey what happened to Terra since he's the only one they were still figuring out???

How can Aqua know for certain something even we aren't that sure about? Aqua and we know that Terra got possessed by Xehanort, but we don't quite understand what happened afterwards. It looked like Xehanort tried to get rid of him, but that doesn't seem to have worked if that's what Blank Points is telling us. And with Terranort being subdivided into Ansem and Xemnas, it's even harder to tell how Terra as a whole being exists now. The only thing we know for sure is that the remains of his will rest in his animated armor, but even then Mickey and Aqua wouldn't know about that... unless Mickey has checked the Hall of the Cornerstone lately (is that thing STILL there? That's gotta be a nuisance to deal with).

And frankly I think it was obvious that Aqua was going to meet Mickey in this. BUT, that doesn't discount another more mysterious encounter from happening. Why didn't Aqua follow Mickey to the Dark side of the Door to Darkness? Something or someONE might have prevented her. But I guess we'll see in one year, lol.