Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

Flick Rush Return?

So I was just replaying Dream Drop Distance and saw that I still don't have the Journal to 100% because I don't have all the items which the ones that I am missing are the recipes for the special Dream Eaters which in order to get those you need to have 100% on Flick Rush, which is a grind and is freaking hard. So I was just wondering would you like to have Flick Rush to return, I mean I don't mind it but I really don't want it to come back because this is one of the reasons I can't really 100% the Journal (that and I can't get that one trophy).  So what do you think would you want Flick Rush to return in Dream Drop Distance when the port it to the PS4?

Flick Rush wasn't really that hard, imo. I think the better your Dream Eaters were in the normal game, the better they'd be in Flick Rush (like having more types of cards and stuff). Also, Meow Wow is very OP, especially with its Elixirs and Balloongas.

As for whether I want it in DDDHD, I'd want it to return. It'd be kinda weird to just take out a minigame like that. The only problem is how Squeenix'll change it, since the PS4 doesn't have a touch screen last time I checked.

I actually liked Flick Rush. It was a fun diversion, although I would continually forget about it. Not too hard, either; pay attention to their strategies, come up with your own, and hope luck is on your side. I would like it to come back; would be cool to see that be part of what the DS4 is used for.

It'll return, it's the only real minigame in the whole game. At most the controls will just be changed up a bit. And yeah, it is pretty difficult, it really harps on you to get your Dream Eaters leveled up. But I don't think you really get anything extra from 100%ing the Journal anyway unless you're trying to get the secret stuff at an easier level, so it's not that much of a loss.