Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Dissidia Final Fantasy launching November 26 in Japan

Square Enix has announced Dissidia Final Fantasy will finally launch in arcades across Japan on November 26. The PlayStation 4 version will be released as apart of the 30th anniversary in 2017.

The PS4 Version until 2017? It's going to be a long,long waiting time...

WAIT, WHAT?  THE GAME'S COMING OUT FOR PS4 ON 2017!?  OH God, that's torturous! X_X

But, actually, at the same time, this is actually a pretty good thing, ya know?  Not only will the game be out for the 30th Anniversary of the Final Fantasy series, but by then, it'll have any and all updates the arcade version of Dissidia will be having during its lifetime in the arcades!  So any bonus characters that appear in the arcade version will no doubt already be available in the PS4 version!

I'm a little bummed out that I have to wait till 2017 to play the game, but hey, it's okay! I can just play other games in the meantime! :3

WAIT, WHAT?  THE GAME'S COMING OUT FOR PS4 ON 2017!?  OH God, that's torturous! X_X

But, actually, at the same time, this is actually a pretty good thing, ya know?  Not only will the game be out for the 30th Anniversary of the Final Fantasy series, but by then, it'll have any and all updates the arcade version of Dissidia will be having during its lifetime in the arcades!  So any bonus characters that appear in the arcade version will no doubt already be available in the PS4 version!

I'm a little bummed out that I have to wait till 2017 to play the game, but hey, it's okay! I can just play other games in the meantime! :3

Exactly. The 30th anniversary. It will then be further improved, with even more content and a scenario.

Torturous? That? HA! Torturous is waiting for KH3 to come out with KHUX and HD2.8FCP to keep you occupied!

Exactly. The 30th anniversary. It will then be further improved, with even more content and a scenario.

Well, with that being the case, then I can understand the game coming out in 2017.  So yeah, if it means we'll get more content, then I can wait! :3  But the question here is, what will Square plan for the scenario?  What further can they go in terms of the storyline of Cosmos and Chaos?  One option is that they could go yet another cycle back, but I feel that since this new Dissidia is technically a soft reboot, it should have a new storyline that spins a new, fresh take on the Dissidia mythos, ya know?

Torturous? That? HA! Torturous is waiting for KH3 to come out with KHUX and HD2.8FCP to keep you occupied!

Lol, yes, that is true, old friend. X3