Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

the trailer could come out soon but right now it is private on youtube

"Video not available in your country"

You can actually bypass the country thingies with a little VPN proxy for Chome called "Hola!"...but we don't have a link. :(

I AM IN POSESSION OF THE TRUTH. And it's sad. That tweet is a lie, it's actually showing the first D23 trailer (2013) and it's been blocked in Japan for some reason. Here's the proof:

The D23 2013 video has the same name as the video from the tweet (it ends with 向けゲーム映 because it was WIP gameplay footage while all the other KH trailers have titles that end with  トレーラー which means trailer. )

If you use the VPN Hola and select Japan as your country, the video will be blocked. Also, it also explains why "Rin", the person who tweeted, said that video wasn't the one were looking. Every KH video on disneyjp has been blocked so that explains why the tweet says "Even if Disney make it available for Japan, we ain't so lucky. " Everything makes sense now. It was just a big misunderstanding.

Edited by PrinceNoctis

You can actually bypass the country thingies with a little VPN proxy for Chome called "Hola!"...but we don't have a link. :(

I AM IN POSESSION OF THE TRUTH. And it's sad. That tweet is a lie, it's actually showing the first D23 trailer (2013) and it's been blocked in Japan for some reason. Here's the proof:

The D23 2013 video has the same name as the video from the tweet (it ends with 向けゲーム映 because it was WIP gameplay footage while all the other KH trailers have titles that end with  トレーラー which means trailer. )

If you use the VPN Hola and select Japan as your country, the video will be blocked. Also, it also explains why "Rin", the person who tweeted, said that video wasn't the one were looking. Every KH video on disneyjp has been blocked so that explains why the tweet says "Even if Disney make it available for Japan, we ain't so lucky. " Everything makes sense now. It was just a big misunderstanding.

Ah, your highness. You are right, it is not the trailer we want now.

*Is still hoping that the trailer shall release fairly soon, and looks left and right nervously, rocking myself back and forth as I tell myself that the trailer will release, eyes twitching and I'm laughing to myself.*

...What are you looking at!?  I JUST WANT TO SEE THE TRAILER ALREADY! >.<