Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Once again WatchMojo criminally underrates and looks over the "Tales of" series; although this may be their largest offense yet to the series.  Motoi Sakuraba and Go Shiina have written some of the most compelling scores in video games.  While Go Shiina has not done as much, it is still criminal to not even give an honorable mention to Motoi Sakuraba after all the work he has done in video games in general.

This is a song Go Shiina composed for a boss fight of all things!  It is the most incredible boss fight music I have ever heard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsapGXtZ1QA

I don't mean this as disrespect towards any of the composers on the list, I mean it as disrespect to WatchMojo who continually look past masterpiece's in favor of mainstream.

Edited by Ven983

Once again WatchMojo criminally underrates and looks over the "Tales of" series; although this may be their largest offense yet to the series.  Motoi Sakuraba and Go Shiina have written some of the most compelling scores in video games.  While Go Shiina has not done as much, it is still criminal to not even give an honorable mention to Motoi Sakuraba after all the work he has done in video games in general.

This is a song Go Shiina composed for a boss fight of all things!  It is the most incredible boss fight music I have ever heard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsapGXtZ1QA

I don't mean this as disrespect towards any of the composers on the list, I mean it as disrespect to WatchMojo who continually look past masterpiece's in favor of mainstream.

watchmojo doesn't choose who's on the list, the list are made by the viewers and watchmojo makes the videos

watchmojo doesn't choose who's on the list, the list are made by the viewers and watchmojo makes the videos

Then I apologize to WatchMojo and blame the mainstream people who vote on the same games over and over for these lists.

I thought that was debunked. I mean there's several videos where the poll scores are way different from the actual video.