Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Oh yeah! You were the one guy from yesterday! Welcome to the site! :D

The name's Steventus, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like.

I...guess "hit me up" means "send me a message"! You took the words right out of my mouth. xD Well, okay. But feel free to send me a PM if something turns up, alright?

Rock on!

Welcome to KH13 Key King​! Feel free to join in any discussions you want. If you have any problems or would like to chat, don't hesitate to send me a message! :) Thanks for adding me as a friend. I love books and films too, I'm definitely looking forward to The Jungle Book, Kung-Fu Panda 3 and Batman vs. Superman this year!

Thanks Everyone! Hello to you too! Yes, I was the guy from yesterday, and yes that's how I use "hit me up" xD (honestly you'll get used to my lingo I swear lol)

I appreciate the warm welcome, and all the nice things you guys said! Seriously thank you! Glad to see there are so many dorks like me around here  :happy:

Hi, I'm Key King! I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts (my fav is KH2), and this place is huge so I figured I'd check it out!

Anyways, I'm a huge dork for old movies and TV, and I've been gaming all my life. I also dig classic rock and good books :tongue:

So, thanks for having me and feel free to hit me up!  :biggrin:

(Also, if anyone knows me from khplanet.com please say hi!)

Greetings! Now, I must ask:

"Old Movies"

Ever watch Strangers on a Train? (Or read it, I suppose!)

Hi, I'm Key King! I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts (my fav is KH2), and this place is huge so I figured I'd check it out!

This website is huge? I always thought we were a tiny community compared to some of the other KH based forums...Regardless, welcome to the forums!Don't hurt Kairi and we'll get along just fine xD

Hello King! I hope you like it here. From my experience thus far, we're pretty chill but we explode when kh info comes out so it's nice B)

Best wishes and feel free to message me if you wish!

Greetings Key King, and welcome to the wonderful world of KH13!  We're so glad you could join us!  Take a seat and enter a world of awesomeness, as this site offers you so many things to do!  We're all a very cool community, and trust me when I say that you'll love being a part of this website!  So much so, that you'll never want to leave! :D  But yeah, I hope you enjoy yourself, man! :3

So then, as with all newcomers, my pet bunny here shall devour your soul! :D

(_/)

(._.)

c(")(")