Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Yep, I couldn't have said it better myself!  I don't know why people would think that Dream Drop Distance wouldn't work on the PS4, when it's the perfect game for the PS4! The touchpad on the PS4 controller is basically like using the Touch Screen on the 3DS to execute Reality Shifts!  Overall, the control scheme for KH3D will probably fit really well on the PS4 controller! :D

Gahhh, I need 2.8 so much!!! :

This video doesn't really cover everything I think:

1. The 3DS version was compatible with the Circle Pad Pro attachment, which not only added a right circle pad, not 2 extra shoulder buttons. Whatever those should buttons did is likely what L2/R2 do.

EDIT: Ah, found it. ZL is reality Shift & ZR is lock-on.

2. Pet raising was not addressed. Petting them, playing mini-games with them, throwing food in different directions, & the background which is whatever's picked up by the system's rear cameras.

3. Portals, How they appear, how to highlight them, how to access them.

4. Flick Rush.

5. Streetpass.

6. AR cards.

7. Map screen. Sure there can be a mini-map in a corner but it would less detailed & give less information.

Edited by MAtgS

This video doesn't really cover everything I think:

1. The 3DS version was compatible with the Circle Pad Pro attachment, which not only added a right circle pad, not 2 extra shoulder buttons. Whatever those should buttons did is likely what L2/R2 do.

2. Pet raising was not addressed. Petting them, playing mini-games with them, throwing food in different directions, & the background which is whatever's picked up by the system's rear cameras.

3. Portals, How they appear, how to highlight them, how to access them.

4. Flick Rush.

5. Streetpass.

6. AR cards.

7. Map screen.

Well I covered main things that people worried about controls and battle. and i said that L2 & R2 would be used to use the Dream Eaters.Pet raising can be used with the touchpad. You can tap or rub the touchpad to raise affinity. for food, select it and throw it with the touchpad by sliding it in the direction you want. For the Balloon mini-game, just tap on the touchpad whenever they get close to the screen. For Water Barrel, they have to use a cursor and move it to activate the bombs to make the dream eaters move. And since some/most PS4s doesn't come with cameras, they have to make a background for it or maybe you could upload your own picture.

Portals can be shown as transparent signs and press either L3, R3, or maybe both to activate them.

For Flick Rush, hold up or down on the Left stick and either square, triangle or circle to activate the respective cards for attack or defense. Hold X to charge. Use the Left, Up, or Right on the D-Pad to switch Dream EatersThe AR cards and Streetpass are obviously 3DS exclusive so they can't add those features and any exclusives from those features would either have to be accessed in-game for 2.8 or removed completely. also not all PS4s comes cameras so they can't really use AR.

The map can be moved to the corner of the screen and made transparent like in other KH games.

Edited by Dimi3Infinity