Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Roleplay X-Dimensions (Huge Anime X-Over) RP Thread

Let the X-Over begin....Hidden Leaf Forest ( Teen Son Gohan, Gon, Mikoto, Killua, Armin, Serena/Sailor Moon)A boy with spiky hair and purple clothing began to wake up. He has recollection of what happened a while back. All he remembers is just seeing white. Nothing else. "Ugh....Wh-...What just...Happened?" His first words were after waking up. He still remembers his life, however. His name was Son Gohan, son of Son Goku, one of the strongest beings in the world, which is now passed down to him at the moment. Studying his surroundings, he was laying on the ground. He slowly raised his head. With his own eyes, he could see that he was surrounded by trees. He must be in a forest. How did I even get here? He thought. This was all so confusing to him at the moment. Little did he know that he was in a completely different world outside of his own. Gohan began to stand up, wobbling a little while feeling dizzy. He managed to fully stand up, but still felt dizzy. He felt so dizzy, he began to walk backwards and tripped over a rock. "Ow..." He whispered under his breath. Once again, he begins to stand up, not wobbling, and looks around, checking out the setting."Just where am I?" He asked himself.Sandora Desert Night (Aladdin, Tokaku Azuma, Bobobo and Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler, Astro Boy)In a desert with nothing but sand and cactuses, many individuals lay on the sandy ground. Only addition was that it was night with a full moon showing, with its light shining down on the desert. The wind blew through the land. Only time will tell what happened when these characters wake up.Karakura Town (Akema, Death The Kid, Haru Ichinose)http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/images/3/33/Karakura_Town-1-.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120703142929&path-prefix=enWhere these guys are...Even I don't know. In a small town which looks very ordinary, maybe too ordinary, some of these guys have made their place here. Of course, the same way the others did.Oh? You want to know who's narrating? Hee Hee! My name's Penny. But that's all I'll give you. Now just sit back and see what happens. Edited by kingdomhearts45

There was a man sleeping next to a cactus.  A guy with light brown skin, white shades with blue lenses, a blue button-up shirt, black jeans that are kind of shredded around the ankles, brown shoes and a blond afro.  He was snoring away with a snot bubble shrinking and expanding with each snore.  The expands and pops upon touching one of the cactus' needles.  The pop was loud enough to wake up this man.  Sitting up he yawns very deeply and scratches his back.  It takes him a minute to notice that his surroundings are off.  Really off since he mainly sees sand and cacti all around him.  "This doesn't seem right..." he says to himself.  He looks to the left and spots what looks like an orange ball.  An orange ball with arms, legs, and star-like quills coming out the back.  The afro man knows who the figure belongs to.  "Say, that's Don Patch." 

He gets up and makes a quick jog towards the figure.  Upon reaching Don Patch the man realizes he's asleep.  He gets on his left knee and says:  "Hey, Don Patch, wake up."  Don Patch doesn't respond to him.  The man tries poking at him, but no luck.  Already getting irritated the man shouts:  "I said' wake up'!!"  The man picks Don Patch and throws him aside.  He starts flying and lands face first into the cactus the man woke next to.  Don Patch quickly sprints off and yells: "YAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCH!!!!!"  He starts running around, shouting:  "Ouch, ow!!" while pulling out the needles stuck to his face.  All of his yelling causes a blue entity made of jelly to stir and wake up.  He blinks his eyes and rubs them while saying:  "What's all that racket?  A jelly needs his shut-eye." 

Pulling out the last needle, Don Patch shakes his right fist in anger.  "Alright, who's the jerk that threw me to that Cactus?!"  He looks around until he spots the afro man holding a sign saying:  "I'm right here."  Don Patch points at him and shouts:  "Aha!  So it was you Bobobo!!"  Bobobo throws away the sign and says:  "I had to do something to wake you up."  while Don Patch was marching towards him.  Don Patch:  "Next time open a can of soda or place a plate of tasty food by my face!"  He takes a second scope of the area.  Don Patch:  "Uh, so where are we anyway?"  Bobobo:  "Must be some kind of desert.  Other than that, no idea."  Don Patch:  "A desert?!  How did we get here?!"  Bobobo:  "Good question.  But first, we have to see if Beauty and the others are nearby."  Just then a loud scream of fear just bursts out of somewhere.  Bobobo:  "Hey, that sounds like..."  Don Patch:  "Yeah!  That's Jelly Jiggler!"  Bobobo:  "The scream came from this way.  Let's go!" 

Bobobo and Don Patch starts dashing towards the scream's origin.  On top of a sand dune they see Jelly is head first in the sand while his legs are flailing about.  They run towards him and pull him out of the sand.  Barfing out sand, Jelly says:  "Whew!  That was scary.  Thanks for the help, whoever you..."  He stops to see Bobobo and Don Patch standing in front of him.  Jelly gets a smile on his face and says:  "Bobobo!  Don Patch!  You're here!"  Jelly takes a look around and says:  "Um, where exactly is here?"  Bobobo and Don Patch shrug their shoulders and say:  "We don't know."

Edited by Ultimus Grid

~Korosensei~

"Nufufufu..." Korosensei echoed his signature laugh, in his human like disguise.

Even though he didn't look human at all, he still at least tried to disguise himself like the others.

There were several others around him, none awake quite yet.

He didn't know them, so he wasn't that worried. They weren't his students......wait where were his students?

~Inugami~

Inugami woke up slowly, rubbing his head. It felt like he had been knocked out or something.

"That damn Fox..." he muttered to himself, sitting up and growling slightly.

Korosensei looked away from Inugami upon hearing him curse.

~Kokkuri-san~

Kokkuri woke up, stretching and yawning. He then realized that he was not where he was supposed to be. Not in his bed. He immediately poofed into his smaller animated form, freaking out a bit.

"Kohina!!" He began yelling.

If he wasn't with Kohina...she would eat...the cup noodles.

The blinding light from the sun that shone directly on Akame's face caused her eyes to flutter open. She squinted, trying to avert her eyes away from the sun as she sat up. Her surroundings were completely unfamiliar, and she knew she wasn't the type to fall asleep outside in her usual clothes. She tried to figure out where she was. It was clearly a town, and she didn't see anyone around her. "This must be the Jaeger's doing... Does that mean they found our hideout?" She quietly muttered. "Maybe the others are here..." Akame began strolling through town, trying to stay behind cover, but there weren't many places to hide here. She carefully made her way through the town, trying to see if there was anyone else here at all. She hoped to find Tatsumi, Leone, or one of the others...

A quake began in the desert as Sailor V gets transported from Paris. "Ow. Where am I? All I remember is chasing after a robber, and then that quake came out of nowhere." Sailor V said as she began to think of her location.

(Do certain characters know each other like in Project X Zone, and Project X Zone 2?)

A quake began in the desert as Sailor V gets transported from Paris. "Ow. Where am I? All I remember is chasing after a robber, and then that quake came out of nowhere." Sailor V said as she began to think of her location. (Do certain characters know each other like in Project X Zone, and Project X Zone 2?)

(Nope. Completely unknown to each other)

"So Jelly, have you seen Beauty, Gasser, or anybody else we know?"  Bobobo asked him.  Jelly crossed his arms and closed his eyes.  "No I can't say I have.  Actually, I thought I was completely alone until you and Don Patch showed up." he answered.  Don Patch kicks the sand and says:  "Man this bites!  We're stuck in the middle of nowhere and none of our friends are here!  Plus, we have no idea how we got here in the first place!"  ​Bobobo​:  "And we won't know how we got here by staying in one spot.  Let's try to find a way out of this desert."  Just then a quake started to occur and the trio try to keep their balance.  When it stopped, Jelly says:  "W-was that an earthquake?!" Don Patch ​:"In a desert?  That wasn't any earthquake I've felt before."  ​Bobobo: "It felt like something came from that direction.  Let's go check it out."  And so the three went to check what was going on. 

Being somewhat close to where the quake happened the trio see something in the distance.  Squinting his eyes, Don Patch says:  "I see something over there.  Is...is that a girl in a school uniform?"  ​Jelly​:  "That looks more like a magical power-up costume."  ​Bobobo​:  "Either way, we should go see if she's alright."  So the three of them start walking towards the girl.

Seeing the girl being cautious, Don Patch asked:  "Drag you here?  How could we do that when we just got here ourselves?  Wherever here is..."  Bobobo raised his hands up calmly and added:  "There's no need for you to worry.  We came to see if you were okay."  ​Jelly Jiggler :  "That's right.  You're among friends here."

Edited by Ultimus Grid

-Hidden Leaf Forest-

Gohan decided that it was to go and walk deeper into the forest to see what he could find. Walking through here somewhat reminded him of his training when he was younger. Living 6 months in the wild was no easy task, but he managed to pull it off.

"Hey!"

The sudden voice startled him, causing him to jump and take a stance in combat. "Wh-Who's there?" He yelled out. He looked both ways, hoping to see who made the voice.

"Up here!"

Son Gohan looked up to see a spiky haired boy dressed in green standing on a tree branch. That boy...The looks alone reminded him of his father instantly. "Who are you?" Son Gohan asked.

"I'm Gon Freecs!" The boy said. "Gon Freecs..." Gohan silently repeated.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

"Because it's the truth!  We're the good guys.  We wouldn't lie about something like that!"  Don Patch yelled out to her.  Leaning over him very casually Bobobo says:  "I wouldn't be so sure of this guy.  He comes up with a lot of tricks."  Don Patch turns around and says:  "Knock that off!  Don't say that kind of stuff!"  Bobobo raises both arms and says:  "It's just a joke.  I was kidding!"  Jelly Jiggler gets on his knees and slowly moves toward Sailor V.  Now being an inch away from her, he holds both of his hands together while pleading:  "Oh please believe us ma'am!  We wouldn't do anything to harm ladies like you!  In fact, we don't even know who you are!  So there's no need for a fight!  Please!!"  Jelly's eyes were full of sadness and begging, looking as if he was ready to cry at any second.

-Hidden Leaf Forest-

Serena sleeping while snoring at the same time. "zzzz...."

She woke up and look around. *yawn* after a few minutes, she noticed that something not right, she was on the top of the tree. *screams* "Put me down, put me down, PUT ME DOOWWNN!!!" She freak out, her hand slip, then start falling. *scream and falling then land into the ground on face* "Owie. Mommy, is the pancakes ready?" *Passed out*

-Hidden Leaf Forest-

"Um...My name's Son Gohan. Do you know where I-" A sound of a scream and thump interrupted Gohan's sentence. He faced the direction to where the noise came from. "Wh-Who was that?" He questioned.

Gon faced the direction of the sound as well. "I don't know. But she could be in trouble." He said. "She?" Gohan asked the boy. "How do you know?"

"I can hear things others can't hear. The sound of her voice sounded feminine. Come on!" Gon responded before jumping from branch to branch. "Hey wait!" Gohan ran after the athletic boy he just met. Just who was he really? He could only hear the person's scream. But somehow this boy could hear more...

Gon jumped down from the last branch he landed on and landed next to the girl. He kneeled down to look at her. She didn't seem to be dead at least. But just to make sure. "Are you alright?" The boy said. He poked her head just to make sure.

"Owwww..." She got up. "Who put me up on that tree...? *rubbing her face* after that, she noticed that she was standing in front of her."Mmm? Are both of you camping" ("And where's Luna and everyone else? Last time I remembered, Me and Ray were fighting about Darien. Then the earthquake happened. I tried to reach Ray's hands, but everything went black.") she crossed her arms. One of the boys Answered her question.

Gon stood up once he saw the girl awake. At least she was alive, but she looked as confused as he and that Gohan guy did.

"Hey!" Yelled Son Gohan as he ran towards Gon, Once he stopped, he panted and looked at the spiky haired boy. "You're fast..." He commented. He then looked at the girl who looked bewildered at the setting. She then asked the question. "Camping?" The boys questioned back.

"We just got here ourselves. And we don't know where we are either. My name's Son Gohan." The half-Saiyan said.

"And I'm Gon!" The boy said with a smile.

"Parents?" The boys questioned. Then Gohan remembered. His mother. She must be so worried about him. She may be flipping out right now! "Well...We were suddenly transported here somehow I think..." Gohan answered."I was just at my home before I got here. Are either of you Hunters?" Gon asked."Hunters? No. What are they?" Gohan asked."Huh!? You don't know what Hunters are?" Gon asked shockingly. How didn't these two know about Hunters?

Gon was still a bit surprised by the fact that they didn't know about Hunters. He wondered where these two lived and how they didn't have any knowledge about Hunters. But Gon was more than happy to explain what Hunters were.

"Hunters are like Ging-San!" He said. "Ging-San is free, but always cares about things around him. And a Hunter is always looking for new adventures!" He said with a smile. "And I want to become the strongest Hunter there is! Just like Ging-San, my father."

"Just like your father..." Gohan couldn't help but chuckle at the boy's enthusiasm. He was already sounding like his father, Son Goku. The guy just seems so similar to him.

"So where are you from Gon?" Gohan asked. "From Whale Island, a place where mostly fishermen go. There aren't many people my age there." Gon responded.

"Whale Island? I've never been there before."

"You should come and visit sometime!"

"Me?" Gohan questioned. He didn't even know where the place was! Though he could find out... "Well, first we have to find out where here is." He said looking around. Although his thoughts kept telling him that flying might be beneficial...

The blinding light from the sun that shone directly on Akame's face caused her eyes to flutter open. She squinted, trying to avert her eyes away from the sun as she sat up. Her surroundings were completely unfamiliar, and she knew she wasn't the type to fall asleep outside in her usual clothes. She tried to figure out where she was. It was clearly a town, and she didn't see anyone around her. "This must be the Jaeger's doing... Does that mean they found our hideout?" She quietly muttered. "Maybe the others are here..." Akame began strolling through town, trying to stay behind cover, but there weren't many places to hide here. She carefully made her way through the town, trying to see if there was anyone else here at all. She hoped to find Tatsumi, Leone, or one of the others...

~Meanwhile in Karakura Town~ A red haired girl was laying next to Akame. She wore a school uniform and seemed unconscious. "....Ugh..." Her eyes squinted as she started to wake up. Her body slowly moved and rose, but was stopped on her knees to hold her head. "Ow...My head..." She said. Still holding her head, the girl began to look around. Her eyes were half-way open and looked perplexed as ever. She saw a black haired girl standing in front of her. "....W-Where am I?..."

"what about you, Gohan? Where you from?" She questioned him.

~Hidden Leaf Forest~

"Wh-Where am I from?" Gohan said. This is a question he had to think about. He didn't really live in a city or anywhere. In fact, he was just out in the open. "Well...Let's just say I live in a house on a mountain.

"You live on a mountain? Awesome!" Gon commented. "I should come there sometime! Hey, where are you from Serena?" 

Akame

Hearing a voice behind her, Akame stopped in her tracks and spun around, gripping the Murasame tightly in case it was an enemy. However, they seemed fairly innocent... In fact, if they were a fighter, they didn't look the part at all. Not like she exactly had the most intimidating appearance herself, given her short height and plain clothes, but this person didn't seem like a threat at all. Akame decided that this was someone she could probably trust. "To tell the truth, I'm trying to figure that out myself... I woke up here not too long ago. You're the first person that I've found here." She wished that she could say more, partially for her own good as well as for this girl's. Akame began to wonder if it might be a good idea to have this girl come along with her... If she couldn't fight, she might be in danger in the case of a battle. If Akame stayed nearby, there wouldn't be a need to worry. Murasame could handle any trouble that came along the way. There was always the potential situation of this being a trap, but it seemed like the two were in the same situation. Once she arrived at a conclusion, she held out her hand towards the girl, offering to help her up to her feet. "If you're as confused as I am, it may be a good idea for the two of us to stay together for the time being. I can defend us if anything goes wrong."

Akame Hearing a voice behind her, Akame stopped in her tracks and spun around, gripping the Murasame tightly in case it was an enemy. However, they seemed fairly innocent... In fact, if they were a fighter, they didn't look the part at all. Not like she exactly had the most intimidating appearance herself, given her short height and plain clothes, but this person didn't seem like a threat at all. Akame decided that this was someone she could probably trust. "To tell the truth, I'm trying to figure that out myself... I woke up here not too long ago. You're the first person that I've found here." She wished that she could say more, partially for her own good as well as for this girl's. Akame began to wonder if it might be a good idea to have this girl come along with her... If she couldn't fight, she might be in danger in the case of a battle. If Akame stayed nearby, there wouldn't be a need to worry. Murasame could handle any trouble that came along the way. There was always the potential situation of this being a trap, but it seemed like the two were in the same situation. Once she arrived at a conclusion, she held out her hand towards the girl, offering to help her up to her feet. "If you're as confused as I am, it may be a good idea for the two of us to stay together for the time being. I can defend us if anything goes wrong."

The girl looked up at Akame and slowly nodded. She grabbed her hand and up to her feet. She stumbled a bit and held her head once more. "Ow...Th-Thank you..." She said. The girl shook her head and faced a Akame. "My name is..." Her expression became somewhat clueless. "M-My name is..." She gave her head a few taps. "Wh-....Who am I?...." She couldn't remember anything. Nothing at all. "I don't know..." The girl looked worried. Who was she and where was she? She didn't know herself...

~Leaf Forest~

Both Gon and Gohan shook their heads. "Nope. Sorry." Gohan said. Still no answers so far. Looks like there was only one more way. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

In moments, Gohan's body was floating up from the ground. It was if his body became very light and was able to go in the air. In only a matter of time, he rose up to the sky to get a better view of everything.

"Woah...H-He can fly!!" Gon said in surprise. He's hardly ever seen that before. The boy didn't even have wings! It was all astonishing to him. He wondered if he could also do that.