Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KHUX New features & feature requests

Would it also be possible to do something about the external link captcha? We have to add links to khinsider for the medal images, and I keep getting a captcha, which really slows down the process.

Would you guys be able to get medal images for our own use instead? I mean if it's possible, we could try to get our own images instead of using others. If not, then I guessing adding links to KHI is okay.

Edited by Jake

Would you guys be able to get medal images for our own use instead? I mean if it's possible, we could try to get our own images instead of using others. If not, then I guessing adding links to KHI is okay.

Unless you want to single-handedly remove all backgrounds or find a way to rip the images, we'll have to use KHInsider's images.

Unless you want to single-handedly remove all backgrounds or find a way to rip the images, we'll have to use KHInsider's images.

I could probably get someone to do it, but would take a little time.

Any progress on enabling AWB? Does anyone need me to look up info on the KHWiki? Anything I can help with?Also, we need the max image area increased to deal with this: http://www.khunchainedx.com/wiki/File:Clock_Tower_Area_KHX.pnghttps://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgMaxImageArea

Haven't been able to solve the AWB problem yet.

I increased the max image size, this image works now.

Would it also be possible to do something about the external link captcha? We have to add links to khinsider for the medal images, and I keep getting a captcha, which really slows down the process.

It's not supposed to ask for a captcha if you're a user with more than 10 edits. Is it doing that for you?

Emails are now working and enabled.

Well, I definitely have over 10 edits, and I still get a captcha every time.

Hmm, that's strange. I'll look into it. We're using the ConfirmEdit extension at the moment, does anyone know of a better one?

Request to add to MediaWiki:common.css:

img.medal {width: 70%;height: auto;}This is for Medal images in the infomedal infobox, since due to the nature of the Medal artwork, the dimensions of each Medal image vary so we need a proportional way to size them to get them to be proportional to each other.

Request to add to MediaWiki:common.css:

img.medal {width: 70%;height: auto;}This is for Medal images in the infomedal infobox, since due to the nature of the Medal artwork, the dimensions of each Medal image vary so we need a proportional way to size them to get them to be proportional to each other.

Done

Pardon me, I was directed here to see if there's a need for any more coders on the wiki?

Sorry for the long wait on a response, but I am unsure. Hopefully one of the wiki admins can contact you and see if you can help code. 

Could you restrict creating pages to logged-in users only? There have been some IP users who created pages with false information lately.

Shall we wait a few weeks and see if this is a regular occurrence or not?

Could you make DISPLAYTITLE work?

Also, there have been quite a lot of accounts created to post spam on their user pages. Can we do something about that? Maybe require new accounts to verify through email, or something?

EDIT: I've tried to add an interlanguage link to a French wiki, and add it to the sidebar, but so far it's not working. Any idea why?

Edited by TheSilentHero

Sorry if this is the wrong place to leave feedback.

Could someone please change the "E" event tag on VIP medals to something like a "V" tag VIP? It's confusing enough when the page description says it's a VIP medal, but then you get medals like Sora Santa Illustrated Ver that says "available as a reward in the Sora Santa Illustrated Ver Challenge Event" and makes no mention of VIP.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to leave feedback.

Could someone please change the "E" event tag on VIP medals to something like a "V" tag VIP? It's confusing enough when the page description says it's a VIP medal, but then you get medals like Sora Santa Illustrated Ver that says "available as a reward in the Sora Santa Illustrated Ver Challenge Event" and makes no mention of VIP.

I changed the E to V. As for the Santa Sora page, I probably didn't notice that it was a VIP event.