Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Film "Power Rangers" Teaser Poster & Zordon Role Cast

Once again posting a Black Nerd Comedy video instead of articles because a) he pretty much brought up everything you could have seen in the video b) he's basically been put under legal permission to dispense this information and c) ... seriously, subscribe to this guy, he's great.

As for the news itself:

Bryan Cranston is Zordon... I guess we know what's going to be in the Power Crystals now.

... That was a Breaking Bad reference.

... ignore me, I'm rambling.

Jokes aside, I like this choice. Cranston's a very good dramatic actor and has the ability to let loose with some humor when prompted as well, so he can easily fit into his sort of role in this sort of environment (depending on how serious this film wants to take itself that is, and even if that happens, you still got that drama factor).

And yes, all those Power Ranger facts about Cranston in relation to MMPR are in fact true. So already, we can confirm that this film is trying to pander to the hardcore fans. xD

I really wish I actually cared about watching Breaking Bad. I could make soooooo many jokes right now. X)"

I don't watch it either, I just know it involves meth. xD

How can you guys not watch Breaking Bad, its almost as good as The Wire.

Never seen The Wire either because I can't watch everything that everybody likes. I'm busy. Leave me alone. xD

Edited by Firaga Sensei