Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Anime | Manga Bleach Manga To End In August

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-03/bleach-manga-to-end-in-74th-volume/.103916

This is going to result in a rushed ending, a really rushed ending.... It's sad, I started reading this in February and I really love this manga, I disliked it at first but it's really grown on me. I love Bleach and I don't want it to end so badly.

Edited by Shinobi Palace

If Shounen Jump rush One Piece I will riot. Talk about ruining the big 3.

From what Oda said, One Piece seems to be halfway through, so hopefully we won't see it end anytime soon.

It's sad to see Bleach end, but honestly, with all that happened after the Hueco Mundo arc (With the exception of explaining Ichigo's origins), it's best for Bleach to end :/

From what Oda said, One Piece seems to be halfway through, so hopefully we won't see it end anytime soon.

It's sad to see Bleach end, but honestly, with all that happened after the Hueco Mundo arc (With the exception of explaining Ichigo's origins), it's best for Bleach to end :/

The last arc is great and I loved the Hueco Mundo arc in the manga, despite the flaws.

The last arc is great and I loved the Hueco Mundo arc in the manga, despite the flaws.

People talk about Ulquiorra a lot, but am I the only one who still prefers Nnoitra? Sure he maybe be a d***waffle, but damn his fight with Kenpachi was pure awesome xD