Posted July 9, 201610 yr I KNOW I SAID I'D LEAVE THIS SITE FOR AWHILE BUT I KEEP FINDING THOSE NEW KINGSGLAIVE GIFS AND I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO THEY'RE FROM!!! T.T Somebody help please....I can't do this anymore T.T
July 9, 201610 yr I KNOW I SAID I'D LEAVE THIS SITE FOR AWHILE BUT I KEEP FINDING THOSE NEW KINGSGLAIVE GIFS AND I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO THEY'RE FROM!!! T.T Somebody help please....I can't do this anymore T.T That's Kingsglaive?! What?
July 9, 201610 yr Author Not sure if this what you mean. But I did saw this on Facebook the other day. Thanks a lot, but that's not it. I just found out that its from a FFXV Universe TV special they aired in japan...sad I missed it.That's Kingsglaive?! What? Yep, itsNoctis in the wheelchair, Regis in the suit and Luna in the background. The movie is available in Japan now...Im so jelly.
July 10, 201610 yr Thanks a lot, but that's not it. I just found out that its from a FFXV Universe TV special they aired in japan...sad I missed it.Yep, itsNoctis in the wheelchair, Regis in the suit and Luna in the background. The movie is available in Japan now...Im so jelly. Oh ok. You're welcome.
July 10, 201610 yr Author Is it coming to EU theaters? No plans have been announced yet. Btw, I found the TV Special ^^: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5230169/
July 11, 201610 yr No plans have been announced yet. Btw, I found the TV Special ^^: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5230169/ Looked good Edited July 12, 201610 yr by AwesomeKHfan
I KNOW I SAID I'D LEAVE THIS SITE FOR AWHILE BUT I KEEP FINDING THOSE NEW KINGSGLAIVE GIFS AND I CAN'T FIND THE VIDEO THEY'RE FROM!!! T.T Somebody help please....I can't do this anymore T.T