Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dagesh Lene

[SPOILERS] Thoughts on New Back Story Revealed at Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath-

The new back story that was revealed and is exclusive to Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath- is very interesting and raises a lot of questions for me.  I have decided to post my thoughts on what was revealed.

1.  We were told that Namine had known about the confrontation between Terra and Master Xehanort.  How did she know that?  Did she find out at the same time she discovered that there were people connected to Sora?  Did she look into those connections and find out the histories of each of them, which is also how she knew about their pain?

2.  Maybe this is just a translation error, or something like that, but what does Namine mean by "I'm Na...a witch who controls time"?  Did Namine time travel, which is how she is able to talk to Lingering Will?

3.  Again, maybe this is just a translation error, or something like that, but what does Namine mean by "I'm coming to save you soon"?  Maybe she is the reason that Master Xehanort returned as Master Xehanort and not Terra-Xehanort.  Maybe she somehow saved Terra from Master Xehanort's control.  Also, if this takes place after Dream Drop Distance, what could Namine do if she became a part of Kairi?  Maybe time travel is a part of this somehow.

4.  Nomura revealed that this is a story that takes place shortly before Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-.  However, that either means that it takes place after Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] or that it takes place before Aqua entered Castle of Dreams in the Realm of Darkness.  I do not know for sure which one he meant, but I think that it makes the most sense that it takes place after Dream Drop Distance, since Namine tells Lingering Will, "I'm coming to save you soon".  If she said that before Aqua entered Castle of Dreams in the Realm of Darkness, that would not have been soon, but a long time for Lingering Will to wait for Namine to save him (assuming that Aqua entered Castle of Dreams before the end of Kingdom Hearts 1, which I think is true, since Castle of Dreams should have been returned to the Realm of Light at the end of Kingdom Hearts 1).

Now, this is just me throwing ideas around.  I obviously have no idea what this all means and am just getting my thoughts out there.  What do you guys think?

EDIT

1.  There was a translation error.  Namine actually said, "I'm Na...a witch who controls memories."

2.  This conversation does in fact take place after Dream Drop Distance.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

For the second part, it was a translation error. Sorry! It was meant to be "a witch who controls memories".

Also, it takes place after KH3D.

Cool!  Thanks for the update!  So, now that we know that it takes place after Dream Drop Distance, how is Namine talking to Lingering Will if she is now part of Kairi (or at least should be at this time, unless there is some part of her that did not completely become a part of Kairi, kind of like how Roxas could still act, even though he was a part of Sora, before the end of Kingdom Hearts II)?  Also, does this confirm that Master Xehanort is indeed still in possession and control of Terra's body?  I would say "Yes!"  I know that a lot of people already thought that, but a lot of people also did not.  So, it is cool to have a possible confirmation.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

It's hard to really pin point but one could say that there's a lot we don't know about Terra here and it's possible that Namine and himself did have something to do with why Xehanort returned as well...Xehanort.

Whereas The Lingering Will is most likely the only thing keeping Terra from fully returning most likely.

That or Terra-Xehanort is a SOD which is pretty likely even if Terra came back technically Terra-Xehanort could still be a SOD.