Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Release notes for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ English maintenance

14194454 871368732993027 2098476744 N

CrPD 6kUsAAhlqs

The Google Play Store has updated with release notes for the current Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ maintenance, which ends at 7:00 AM EDT. 

This includes medal stacking, luck parameter for outfits, LUX Up, 3 medal decks per Keyblade, and Ability Gauge reset, as well as other improvements. 

Edited by Jake

Do you think I should go to the Google Play store and update Unchained X while the maintenance is going on like I did last time maintenance was done? I have an Huawei tablet tablet (kind of like an android tablet) and I was wondering if trying to update would cause a problem because I think I remember that a certain version number of Unchained X wasn't compatible with a certain version of android tablet and since my tablet is like an android tablet I was just wondering if I should update during maintenance or not.

Edit: Nevermind, I went ahead and updated.

Edited by Keyblade101

Sweet, so we won't be taking up extra space with Huey, Dewey, and Louie and fairies and other level up medals? Man that's a relief, I've had to hold of on level up medal missions just because I couldn't afford the space. Those other updates sound pretty good too. Now if we could only get those other perks that the Japanese server is giving...

Can you update yet? Cause I got no space. Not sure if it will be saved on the sd or I may be doomed.

Edit: Got it I moved KHx to the sd.

Edited by KH4Real