Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

Info | Sign ups (CLOSED) Kingdom Hearts: Fade Into Light (Sign-ups)

Saki's attention turned to the two students that came into this room. He smiled innocently and waved at them.

Paki on the othr hand sighed and continued unpacking, hoping they wouldn't do anything..."Adult".

"Hi there!" Saki said, hopping towards them. "You two must be a couple, right?"

Just to let you know, they aren't in the same room, just in the same hall (at least that's what I gathered from Oath's description of the place xD). They each have separate rooms.

Just to let you know, they aren't in the same room, just in the same hall (at least that's what I gathered from Oath's description of the place xD). They each have separate rooms.

It makes sense this way. If its called dating rooms, the couples would like privacy, not be in the same room with other couples or siblings.

Edited by Kaneki Ken

It makes sense this way. If its called dating rooms, the couples would like privacy, not be in the same room with other couples or siblings.

Yeah... that might get a little weird otherwise. xD

Calling out on the Roleplayers! (This is a segment that will occur every 2 to 4 weeks to round up the current player's posting frequency)

Good Job Peeps

Shulk and Sabre Lily doing excellent work progressing the RP

KH45 with his eccentric characters livening up in the RP

Zack1187 with his character's quirky tastes and experimentations ( xD) in the RP

ScrapMaster with rebounding from Deus Ex gif phase and providing teleportation hilarity which may result as an ultimate shotlock in the RP.

MDVeritas with recently steady posts compared to earlier in the RP.

Javelin343 with Luna's shy characteristics that spark ship wars in the RP.

Xiro with the power of Meow Wows and the Dankest posts in the RP.

Daniel Black with his epic artwork and creativity that can turn our imaginations into reality in the RP

Honorable Mention

​Firaga Sensei - The original KH13 Sensei. Hot headed personality that fuels through his characters in the RP. We hope for his return in the near future. There's a spot always open for you Firaga.

Not Bad Peeps

Nero Kunivas - Characters absent from page 6 until starting a new page on page 9 while providing extensive catch up. Not bad man, but try to post at least once per page.

DANGER ZONE

ShatteredGem - You only posted twice so far, and you haven't posted since page 6 where the battle between the Academy and Seekers has ended.

KeyofRose - You haven't posted since page 5 which was during combat of the Nobody Dragon vs. the students.

While I understand life happens, you can still find 5 to 10min within the 24hr period to post in signups whether you won't be posting for X​ amount of time until you can post again, or whether you can continue to participate in this RP. We are aboard on a ship and embarking into the first world. Please respond on here soon or you may risk being dropped from the RP after the first world is cleared.

The first sentence above applies to everyone when it comes to leaving the RP for temp. time or dropping the RP.

Other than that. Keep up the great work and keep posting! The more you post, the faster the RP can progress! Remember, you can easily take 5 to 10 minutes out of your web browsing time to write one paragraph. Let's get posting Roleplayers!

EDIT: AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE SIGNUPS AND RP THREADS

Edited by Kaneki Ken

Calling out on the Roleplayers! (This is a segment that will occur every 2 to 4 weeks to round up the current players)

Good Job Peeps

KH45 with his eccentric characters livening  up in the RP

Zack1187 with his character's quirky tastes and experimentations ( xD) in the RP

ScrapMaster with rebounding from Deus Ex gif phase and providing teleportation hilarity which may result as an ultimate shotlock in the RP.

Not Bad Peeps

Nero Kunivas - Characters absent from page 6 until starting a new page on page 9 while providing extensive catch up. Not bad man, but try to post at least once per page.

DANGER ZONE

ShatteredGem - You only posted twice so far, and you haven't posted since page 6 where the battle between the Academy and Seekers has ended.

KeyofRose - You haven't posted since page 5 which was during combat of the Nobody Dragon vs. the students.

While I understand life happens, you can still find 5 to 10min within the 24hr period to post in signups whether you won't be posting for X​ amount of time until you can post again, or whether you can continue to participate in this RP. We are aboard on a ship and embarking into the first world. Please respond on here soon or you may risk being dropped from the RP after the first world is cleared.

The first sentence above applies to everyone when it comes to leaving the RP for temp. time or dropping the RP.

Other than that. Keep up the great work and keep posting! The more you post, the faster the RP can progress! Remember, you can easily take 5 to 10 minutes out of your web browsing time to write one paragraph. Let's get posting Roleplayers!

EDIT: AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW THE SIGNUPS AND RP THREADS

It might help to specify that this is about post frequency beforehand, just a suggestion. xD

DONE! BOOM!

Saki and Paki: Now, about our ships-

SILENCE!!! They will be determined...But on a later date...Hopefully.

I saw your edit. Good luck answering that Shulk xD

It might help to specify that this is about post frequency beforehand, just a suggestion. xD

Added posting frequency to the top. Is that alright or you need more edits?

Calling out on the Roleplayers! (This is a segment that will occur every 2 to 4 weeks to round up the current players)

Good Job Peeps

KH45 with his eccentric characters livening  up in the RP

I have been noticed. Thank you Senpai.

Damn Xam I'm not even on the list. Am I too good or too bad? xDDO MEOW WOWS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU

Neither do I.

Hm, nothing to do with Max, anybody wanna spar?

K

Edited by Xiro

Damn Xam I'm not even on the list. Am I too good or too bad? xDDO MEOW WOWS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU

K

This happens all the time. Every time I make a list (whether it's groceries or task lists), something always get's forgotten. I'll add you quick

EDITED

Edited by Kaneki Ken

It's good. You left out yourself though.

Also... Yeah, going to have fun answering that one. ._.

Well. . . Everyone knows I post frequently and how I'm trying to get people to post. Shulk, if you want me to add myself to the list, give me a statement then xD

Calling out on the Roleplayers! (This is a segment that will occur every 2 to 4 weeks to round up the current player's posting frequency)

Not Bad Peeps

Fun Fact: Back in College, I used to be known as being especially good at catching up whenever I missed days, so I guess that's a skill of mine. xD

Seriously though, I must up my posting frequency. I mean come on, I'm only on 2 RPs on this site. xD

Fun Fact: Back in College, I used to be known as being especially good at catching up whenever I missed days, so I guess that's a skill of mine. xD

Seriously though, I must up my posting frequency. I mean come on, I'm only on 2 RPs on this site. xD

I'm only in this one now... plenty of time to work on posts I guess. xD