If you haven't already, please check out our archive of Kingdom Hearts II cutscenes (updated today). Anyway, onto the news-- KH3D will have a playable demo at TGS 2011, and will be released early 2012. More below.
As announced earlier, Kingdom Hearts 3D to be featured in upcoming Dengeki PlayStation. FF-Reunion have posted some small details from the Tetsuya Nomura interview in the magazine, and thanks to sqexgal, we have these tidbits translated. More details are sure to come soon, so keep checking back.
- The elements of surprise in KH3D are finishing up just right.
- As it stands, the quality we're producing with this title is right about how we wanted.
- The schedule has been fairly severe, so the manufacting is continuing at a quick pace.
- The trailer's contents are implemented without problems.
- An example of the actions we've achieved, Sora can even run up walls.
- The movement [as in the literal running around, fighting, etc.] of the characters in this one is the flashiest so far. Because of that, I think the impact of just running around leaves a strong impression.
- Though we can't announce when the release date will be yet, but we want to put it out as soon as we can after the new year.
- Since it seems that right now in the KH series it's difficult for new players to enter into it, with the 10 anniversary coming up we've been thinking of a way to catch their attention by reneweing the older games. Part of that is looking at the HD capabilities of the older KH series.
- There will be a KH3D demo at Tokyo Game Show 2011 (TGS 2011 runs from September 15-18).