Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ is now released in Japan! Although the game is region locked, we have found a way around the region lock so you can get the game on both iOS and Android devices. Below you will find the steps required to take in order to get the game on an iOS device.
- Open the "App Store" and scroll down to the bottom of the "Featured" page, and then click your "Apple ID" and click "View Apple ID."
- Click "Country/Region" and then "Change Country or Region." From here scroll down to the bottom of the list, click the option that says "日本" and hit next.
- Agree with the "Terms and Conditions" and then click cancel in the top left.
- Click on your Apple ID again, and select "Sign Out".
- Find the app in the "Search" tab or click here .
- Click "Get" and then it will ask you to sign in. Click the "Create New Apple ID" option and choose to register with a new e-mail address that is not attached to any Apple accounts yet.
- When it asks for you to fill out info you need to be sure to have "None" checked in payment options. The rest of the information can be whatever you wish except for the "Postal Code." This needs to be an official code and we used "1010047." Your phone number can be your own, as well.
- Agree with everything and finish the account setup. Now you should be able to enter your passcode and start installing the game!