Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KH2_fan_4ever

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KH2_fan_4ever

  1. I love GAy Bananassssss
  2. Coolness
  3. I know its awesome i tried it yesterday and it worked
  4. I heard that putting a penny on a miskitoe bite makes it go away........??? AND OMG IT DOES!!!!!! O.o
  5. well it seemed like you were trying to say was something like if someones sad everyone is sad???? Wait now I don't know what I'm talking about
  6. I know guys its odd but cool YES
  7. WEll good for you
  8. YESNESS
  9. Off Subject: I agree luzze The US is great
  10. I know right lolz
  11. Oh I didn't need help its just a odd cool
  12. I love the naruto ones
  13. Yay today its sunny although its going to rain and make me mad
  14. oooooooo weird dreams coolness
  15. Ookay whatever you say wait you told me not to listen to you but I'd be listening to you sooooo...ughh......confuzitated
  16. yeah its just odd for paint
  17. well odd cool sorda here a pic I'll show u another one later
  18. I know but mine is a little odd in a way
  19. KH2_fan_4ever posted a topic in Random
    The paint thingy on my computer is awesome!!!!!
  20. Today Today I want: ........a.........CHICKEN!!! Today's cothing: Green shirt and pink shorts Today's mood: Confuzeitated Today I hate: My mother Today I love: TV Today's food: Potato Today's fun: Computer time!!!!!! Today's candy: Hmmmmm none really Today's game: Catch the Chicken Today I need: Lunch (haven't had lunch yet) Today I'm: Playing around Paint Today's Animal: Dogie (chihuahua) Okay dats it
  21. I fine now! Thank you guys for asking it made me feel better
  22. It's raining now darn weather man it wa nice today..... _-_
  23. O just one day it can be nice and all wonderfully like and the next day Its horrible weather

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top