Everything posted by Tom
-
Tom's status update
Dear IRL Friends, please stop making accounts on this site, RIB WHILE STILL CAN RIB.
-
So Like Hi And Stuff
Well this is a surprise. Welcome back and shit.
-
So um you knoooow
Tattoos have been around for as long as 3000-4000 BC, google Otzi the Iceman, you'll see what I mean.. The oldest version of the Bible that we'll ever get is as old as 200-400 BC. Do you they teach how the timeline in history works in school or something? I know you're bored on the forum, and I know you'll end up posting another silly Random thread, but refrain from the words, "Fun Facts". It'll save my forehead from potentially becoming red and numb from my own sadistic hand, and hopefully I speak for everyone when I say that. But hey, if you're bored, there is a really cheap vacation that you can go to. Seriously, it's also pretty easy to get a suntan on this vacation, and it's requires no transportation, no parenting, and absolutely no work. It's called outdoors. It'll save you money and boredom, and you might just look like a Oompa Loompa like those from Jersey Shore. It works everytime. Try it. I've been doing it lately, and it really becomes an enjoyable vacation.
-
Sonic Adventure 2
Welp let's see, my list of Video Games I Am Excited For. Hmmm...just Assassin's Creed III? That's it? Well I've been fooled...what's this? Sonic Adventure 2? What? WHAT? They're reviving my childhood? Blasphemy! The lovable character variety, awesome story, multiplayer, and hours upon hours on the Chaos? And it's coming back? Hold on for a second. I feel great now. Though I will say, inb4 they make the Battle additions as DLC add-ons that you'll have to pay if you want them. Oh well, worth my money.
-
Anti-Sparklers.
Because if you want to start something stupid, start a fad that's basically like MLP fad except have idiots do it. Of course we'll have General Attention Whore in the court anyway.
-
The Anti-Grammer Fanclub :I
I thought you'd be able to establish that clearly there is a pink name to the left of her, and that being an ass for no reason will not get you anywhere but a nice little point on your profile. There's always the "think-before-you-post" method that is strongly recommanded for individuals such as yourself. Oh look guys, I used correct grammar. O NOEZ.
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
Ok Shana you win. I'm signing off now, be proud that you really didn't make anyone happy and just gave me a headache for the past, idk 40 minutes?
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
-sigh-
- Tom©
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
Journal entry everyday Mood: Meh Description: Really not bipolar when I don't feel really happy for the most part And it's bad that you're still on my status trying to talk to me like I'm your best friend.
- Tom©
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
Oh what do you know, another person to strangle. Maybe my mood won't be terrible as I thought.
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
I know what bipolar is, do you expect me to be bipolar?
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
I don't think happiness just sprouts out of nowhere.
- Tom©
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
Alright, then what do you want from me?
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
Eat me.
- Tom©
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
I get depressed occasionally, and I sign in to try and get some entertainment. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother signing in, not that it matters since I'm not going to expect a OMG WEREZ TOM SNIFFF thread.
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
I'd rather have someone put a gun up to my head than to get even the slightest idea of missing any of you.
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
Why I sign in, I don't even know anymore.
- Tom©
-
If you're a 90's kid...
Ever watch Beetleborgs?
-
Oh...I tried to sign in with DeathSkull3000. I need to kill myself quickly.
Sometimes I wish I could put a plastic bag over your head.
- Tom©