Everything posted by Crimson
-
I lol'd (Possibly NSFW)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Bly2a0UbA
- Which characters do you NOT like?
-
Dealing With Shoplifters
Haha same! this vid made me laugh a lot
-
Vanitas' Backstory revealed
wow. this is epic. Reading this made me realise that Ven and Vanitas were only about 11-12 when they were 'split', meaning at one point Vanitas looked like kh1 Sora. Very interesting!
- Have you ever bought a console to play Kingdom Hearts?
- Do you think KH13 should include a community calendar?
- Music / Birth by Sleep -A Link to the Future-
- How long have you been interested in Kingdom Hearts?
-
Harry potter, going to be an MMORPG
I guess it's a cool idea but i wanted the announcement to be the encyclopedia she's hinted at
-
Crimson's status update
Bought Final Fantasy XIII, can't belive how much better the KH battle system is compared to it. Still a good game though
-
I have my final spanish exam tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Good luuckk!
- Which Disney film is your favorite?
-
Crimson's status update
Hitler's Death was announced to the world on this day 66 years ago. spooky coincidence...
-
awwww...SITING IN A TRAIN SUCKS!!!!!
Shudda brought your psp!
-
Can't believe I had to work on a bank holiday, everyone was out in the pub celebrating the weddin...
Well the point is they were in the pub whether they liked the wedding or not I'm not sure if i got paid any extra cause i'm only part time, bloody waitrose
-
Crimson's status update
Can't believe I had to work on a bank holiday, everyone was out in the pub celebrating the wedding except me!
-
Gettin' Pudgy. Advice?
I agree, a lot of people would kill to be chubby compared to what they are. I'm technically underweight and hate it, No matter what I eat i cannot put on any pounds. Besides, you're 13, Pretty soon you'll be hitting a growth spurt and you'll be fine
-
Grey or Gray?
I use Grey. Alsoooooo The room where everyone meets in 358 Days is officially called the 'Grey area'. Not Gray. Think about that
-
square's question on facebook
I really wanted to put KH2 just so it can be on top...but i'd be lying, so I put the original kingdom hearts
-
When does sora sleep?
Plus- the opening scene in KHcom where he wakes up to find Marluxia coaxing him to CO
-
Re-Playing KH1 and...
I love the first game, best in the series if you ask me unlike kh2, it is actually a challlenge.
-
Neutral Worlds
why would Eraqus do anything about those worlds? : what's there to do? they're just worlds lol
-
hmm?
Destiny Islands, Deep jungle (as long as there's plenty of mosquito spray), Port Royal and Neverland. hmm there's a bit of a theme with my choices here...
-
Earthquake In Japan *Developers For The Most Part Okay*
Yeah Square-enix should be ok. Although there is a high death toll which is horrible, you know thousands of lives were saved because the buildings in city centres were engineered to withstand earthquakes (i.e wobble about instead of crack and fall to bits) very sorry to hear about the people in rural areas of Northen Japan though
-
Something I've noticed.
You're right, but I would say that they did learn a lot from their experiences in Deep Jungle