Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crimson

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Crimson

  1. I thought the music was a bit overpowering, i could hardly hear Vanitas' or lea's voice : good trailer apart from that though
  2. Did anyone find it weird the way terra, Ven and everyone pronounces 'Aqua' Maybe its cause I'm british but I say 'AKwa' rather than 'ARKwa', its really getting on my nerves now :
  3. I've just finished school this year and taking a gap year before uni, so I have aalllll the time in the world to play this game >8D
  4. LOL I think Pete needs one, wait does he actually have one already?
  5. Wish I could go : But as Germany is pretty central in Europe i guess it makes sense to hold the event there
  6. When I was about 10 I saw a 3D hercules in a gaming magazine, and cause he was my fave disney character I wanted to get the game he was in so bad, but i didn't own a PS2... a couple of years later i spotted KH in a game store and thought 'hang on...is this the game i saw before?' i had forgotten all about it then lol, but i bought it and was addicted to it straight away. Soo long ago now though..must be like 6 years? wow
  7. I have a redbubble account, if thats ok? http://www.redbubble.com/people/DeriMcDonagh
  8. By that, do you mean the amount of time that Xemnas has been around? Cause I'm pretty sure Nomura said nobodies don't age... Xehanort turned into heartless/nobody 1 year after bbs, as you know, so that would make him around 29? or has my logic completely failed here, cause its kinda hard to understand haha
  9. well..i was actually disappointed with the 1000 heartless battle, you could get through just by spamming triangle : The original concept was to have two behemoths! it would have been so much more epic!
  10. I used to be really short tempered, talkative and pretty much friendly to everyone, then in year 7 (no idea what that is in your american grades) I got bullied and became really quiet and it got so bad that i ignored everyone cause when they talked to me i thought they were saying something nasty /end of emoness. I'm back to normal now though
  11. My biggest fear is losing my closest friend or any of my family. Thats pretty much it : oh wait, now you mention it, i hate moths aswell. They're damn scary.
  12. People are saying that he can see through his blindfold a bit, but that can't be right- since he needed to lift it to see Xion's face. Maybe Mickey is his guide dog? HAH
  13. Hmm well since its a concept video you can't really take things in it seriously (e.g the final mix secret ending to KH1, roxas made a glowing heart symbol in the ground, i remember people going mad trying to figure out what it was lol) But personally i think it just represents a potential dead enemy that they might have used :
  14. You get 18000 after defeating sephiroth, Ice titan gives you 5000, (can't find stats on rock titan) So yeah if you can defeat sephiroth, its the fastest way to do it.
  15. I think you're making Terra seem a bit young... I'm 18 and there's no way someone my age could be as mature as him : I think he's about 22-24
  16. 43) Chip and dale are outside of the gummi ship for once 44) You see Goofy and Donald in their original world outfits for the entire game
  17. I always thought it was say, a memory that Roxas of had of himself being in the organisation? I mean the way he's standing..it seems roxas-ish to me. But then again I haven't looked that closely
  18. Same, that took me a few attempts on expert mode. I don't know why but when it turns into the inverted guard armour (forgotten it's name off the top of my head), its supposed to be a lot harder but i found it strangely easier : EDIT: played a bit more of kh just now, got to maleficent dragon and it took me about 5 tries cause i'm on expert mode, i was getting really frustrated. I then went to fight Riku, thinking that i shouldn't get put off cause its one of the hardest fights in the game and it'll probs take over 10 tries in difficult mode. Guess what..I defeated him in 1 try, my health didn't even get critical! I was so surprised and chuffed with myself haha!
  19. When you get to the pot spider, my tactic was to avoid the back of it cause its annena things cause a lot of damage- when it charges at you block it then attack the face oh yeah and level up for that bit haha
  20. 35) its like the digimon series- being in the digital world. 36) the journal is personified!
  21. Oh don't get me wrong, I'm struggling with it as it is, Took me ages to defeat Ursula.. >.< I'm still fighting maleficent now after like 5 attempts... not looking forward to possessed Riku at all. and thanks!
  22. I started it about a week ago to refresh my memory, I've just got to hollow Bastion now. I'm playing it on the difficult mode cause standard is way too easy lol. I'm glad the first game is still being replayed and isn't forgotten!

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top