Everything posted by OnomichiSaruokami
-
Which is the best?
It's between Kingdom Hearts II or Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. (I haven't played BBS, so I can't exactly say that's the best.)
-
Who was Larxene?
OnomichiSaruokami replied to varxtis's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI would like to mention them too but this topic is about Larxene. Anyway, I never thought Vexen was the most hated. But I'm starting to believe that now.
-
whos better
OnomichiSaruokami replied to king93's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHmmm....How can you love a character that you hardly know and never played the game with? Answer is you don't until the game comes out. Which leads to the right answer...Sora. (I'm sorry but I really believe the ppl who chose Ven, chose him cuz he's a new charcter to the Kingdom Hearts installment. That's the message I'm getting from you.) O.o
-
Who was Larxene?
OnomichiSaruokami replied to varxtis's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixYou like her? I'm not trying to bash your interest but she's such a sadist.
-
spoiler:Style Why Rikus's style is same as Vanitas?
or it can be both.
-
Who was Larxene?
OnomichiSaruokami replied to varxtis's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI would like to see all the organization's "somebody's" but Larxene, I really have no care for. But I still don't mind seeing how she looked liked.
-
Vanitas looks like ...
I saw that on Youtube. I was like "Nuuuuu!! Don't hurt Ventus! D:" But at the same time I was like," Yaay! Vanitas! :D" :heart:
-
Vanitas looks like ...
D: So True.
-
Vanitas looks like ...
<3 Vanitas is awesome.
-
favorite organization couples
Disney disapproves of Soriku too! > I hate that about Disney and their channel.
-
Roxas' personality...
It must of been.
-
whos better
OnomichiSaruokami replied to king93's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI guess my point was proven.
-
Kingdom Hearts Fanatic has arrived
Hi it's nice to meet talkative ppl once in a while like you guys.^^
-
Omg!
OnomichiSaruokami replied to Roxas 13's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixIf you're talking about the keyblade that kairi receives. I have no idea why Riku had it in the first place. O.o
-
whos better
OnomichiSaruokami replied to king93's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixBut Riku shouldn't wield that keyblade anymore cuz he no longer belongs to Darkness.
-
favorite organization couples
Akuroku In other words, Axel x Roxas (Remember Axel last words in KH II) O.o Scene 1 Roxas: No one would miss me. Axel: That's not true......I would. Scene 2 Axel: He made me feel like I had a heart Scene 3 Axel: He was the only one I liked.
-
Kingdom Hearts ReConnect
I vote for Kairi not to make a big appearance in KH 3.
-
two BBS characters
OnomichiSaruokami replied to xRayne93's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI bet Lea/Axel would remember by face, even if 10 years ago.358/2 days that he says he remembers his days as his somebody. And about Xigbar, Xion took the form of Ven and is normal outfit. Xigbar never knew about it like you said.
-
Ventus+Aqua
OnomichiSaruokami replied to Cococrash11's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixEvidence is always a good way to prove a point. But in VenxAqua's case, there is no evidence. Just a fantasy.
-
Kingdom Hearts Fanatic has arrived
Oh! So that's what it is. The first thing that came to my mind was "Mud" when I heard Fudge.
-
whos better
OnomichiSaruokami replied to king93's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixHmm....I really don't know so Ima gonna guess that "The Road to Dawn" keyblade choses keyblade masters that walk in Light and Darkness.
- *SPOILER ALERT* Will Areth die in kingdom hearts 3?
-
Favorite BBS Keyblade?
OnomichiSaruokami replied to Larcaxia's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixX-Blade
-
Do you remember how old you were when you first played kh?
I don't remeber how old I was but I was pretty young when I first saw it. My dad was playing I was so scared of the huge heartless that came up in the beginning.
-
[spoiler warning] Sora's Heartless as a main character and biography
lol ....Vanitas......... My new favorite character....:blush: