Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gamemaster2007

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gamemaster2007

  1. I already played this game 5 times. I wanted final mix to be the hardest playthrough ever. I wont try this on chain of memories though. Not worth the pain. The only thing i did not do was be lvl 1. I am not that crazy.
  2. I am going hardcore this time. I thought captain hook was hard, but this dragon is unbeatable. Also side question. Do you have to beat the game to get the unchanging armor trophy, or complete everything?
  3. i know this might sound crazy to some of u but do u think its possible that final mix might come as a add on for us and japan
  4. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/qa6PUcob7a8/0.jpg best 1 i could find
  5. if u preorder the bbs psp pack do u still get the decal sets
  6. they changed the part were mx was walking down the stairs from the e3 trailer
  7. nobodys don't have hearts so it would make sense (why do they call nobodys nobodys if they have body they should be called heartless and heartless should be called nobodys)
  8. master Earqus heart got separated from his body right so does that mean he has a nobody and if he does is that the secret hidden boss?
  9. I really hope some1 else thinks its sepheroth just cause i remember in kh1 we got sepheroth and japan didnt
  10. killll urrr family mom come here
  11. O_O ur a terrible person
  12. i knew some1 would find out but not in 3 min FML
  13. yea i did how did u know
  14. I came home 2 find a sock i previously wacked off in with googley eyes and a mouth drawn on it with a note that said "cause u cant find a real girl ill make ur current 1 prettier" love Mom.I feel ackward wat should i do. ps jk
  15. its ok its ok
  16. ahha very funny its based on a game called wheres waldo google it

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top