Everything posted by King Riku
-
Additions I'd (You'd) make to the next Pokemon game.
Maybe more internet event distributions. As an incredibly lazy person, it's a huge pain to actually get up and go to the place distributing them. Another feature that would be nice is possibly including the last generation's region in the next generation games, and being able to connect the two games so that you actually battle your past trainer, with them as the champion and their party set to whichever you last beat the Pokemon League with. In a way, it shows you how far you've come, and that you're stronger than you once were.
-
Pssssssst, you're the best everrrrrrr
Yep
-
Pssssssst, you're the best everrrrrrr
Yesssssssssssss accept it
- King Riku's comment on Queen Tery's profile
-
I tried folding the toilet paper into a triangle. Yes, I did that because I saw Death the Kid do...
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33bd85g&s=8#.UyUEW_ldXSg See I actually have a picture of folded triangle toilet paper in my phone
-
King Riku's status update
I remember weeks and weeks ago I tried to remodel my about me section but I got lazy and now I don't wanna
-
King Riku's comment on Queen Tery's profile
I love youuuuuuuu! You're the greatest everrrrrr
-
I tried folding the toilet paper into a triangle. Yes, I did that because I saw Death the Kid do...
When Trey went on a trip to Maryland the hotel did that I even have a picture
-
More black people in KH3?
- The Unpopular Opinions Thread
I really don't care about a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake. I really don't see what the big fuss about Hoenn is.- Question For The Ladies
Why don't you suggest hanging out? Like going to see a movie or get a burger, or coffee if that's what you like. I'd say it just be the two of you, if she does want to have a relationship with you it'll mean more to her just spending time with you, and she might get the wrong idea and think you aren't interested in a relationship with her if you're constantly hanging around other people.- King Riku's status update
- King Riku's status update
Trey works so hard, i makes me worried about him sometimes We got a massive bunch of snow in our driveway the day before yesterday, and Trey went out to shovel as much as he could with my brother, getting soaked and cold and making himself sick. But then today he makes himself push past being sick and goes to work because he knows they need his help, and it's not right to neglect your job- I wonder what happened to Ertyx. That guy was lame.
Ikr? I was going to marry his sexy ass, but he left so I got stuck with you instead.- The Chubby Bird That Came to Visit
So, a few days ago I heard some weird noises coming from my window, and when I looked out to see what it was, I saw a bird eating some sort of bug that'd been laying on the window siding. Obviously I figured a bird would enjoy some pizza crust much more than some creepy bug, I laid a pizza crust out on the siding and waited for a bird to see it. No birds seemed interested, and I was going to take it out the window today, but I forgot. Lucy for this bird that I did, because he came to eat this morning ^.^ Of course, it was probably desperation from having trouble finding food in all the snow, but I'll take it! Chubby bird butt^- King Riku's status update
- Does anyone even use the 3DS' 3D?
Not usually. I didn't get my 3DS for the 3D in the first place, it just seemed like a cool system. Even if it didn't have the 3D feature, I'm sure it'd still sell pretty well.- Probably a very popular opinion on Pokemon Bank.
- Post your own Painful Past...
*Deleted*- Probably a very popular opinion on Pokemon Bank.
- Probably a very popular opinion on Pokemon Bank.
- Trey is the best, most amazing guy there could ever be
I know, crazy right?- Probably a very popular opinion on Pokemon Bank.
- King Riku's status update
- THE DARK PRINCE II: The Holy Warrior
Three days without a new chapter? If I didn't know better, I'd think you died ;P - The Unpopular Opinions Thread