Everything posted by Anti-SOLDIER
-
Are you going to try to obtain all the trophies in HD 2.5 ReMIX?
I pretty much completed KH2 with 100%. Even the Jiminy Journal mini games and stuff. I never finished BBS but I'm sure I will be able to get the trophies for that game
-
Anti-SOLDIER's status update
I came out to have a good time and I'm honesty feeling so attacked right now
-
How did you know of the existence of Kingdom Hearts
I was walking around the mall when I passed by a Gamestop that had the KH2 poster on the front window. The fact that it cool-looking teenagers and evil versions of Disney characters made me want to buy it. Mickey wearing that black cape just gave me that impression.
- Would you like to see Kingdom Hearts 3D remastered in HD?
-
Would you like to see Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on the PS Vita and on the PS4?
Why not? If Square has the time to do it, I wouldn't mind better graphics.
-
Where is Den O when you need him?
Riding right behind the ToQ trains
- What's your favourite social network?
- Have you ever played Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix?
- How was the first semester of 2014 for you?
- Which likely HD remaster would you rather see announced next week?
- Which likely HD remaster would you rather see announced next week?
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX promoted in Weekly Shōnen Jump
At first glance, I thought that was Tifa in the first screenshot.
- Have you ever met any famous people?
- Do you have all three games of the FFXIII trilogy?
- Do you usually receive game consoles as birthday presents?
-
What would you add to 2.5 that wasn't in the previous games?
Being able to fight multiple bosses simultaneously. It's something you could only do with with a gameshark or something.
- So far, how has 2014 been for you?
- Have you already replayed a KH game during 2014?
- Anti-SOLDIER's status update
-
Which gaming console do you use the most?
Pretty much PS3. I have other consoles but haven't really used them in over 2 years.
-
Have you finished KH HD 1.5 ReMIX?
Almost! I recently reached Hallow Bastion, so I should be done soon.
-
Any Kamen Rider Fans?
YESSSSSSS. I love Kamen Rider. I've only watched 3 series, which are Kamen Rider Wizard, Decade, and Gaim. Even though I've only watched 3 of them, it's already hard to choose a favorite. I eventually plan to watch most of them.
-
Games That Felt Like A Movie
No one has mentioned Tomb Raider yet?
-
Good TV Show Recommendations
Ressha Sentai ToQger. This just started last month, so it could be a good time to get into it. The characters have clear and easy personalities and there are already episodes dedicated to them. The whole show is about action and I guess it has a "fun" plot. There's comedy and dramatic scenes here and there.
- How long have you been on KH13?