Everything posted by VentusRoxas
- VentusRoxas's status update
-
Favorite Keyblades in the entire series
there are too many keyblades to name for a poll so ill separate them by game, but the question is what is your favorite keyblades (individual not by game) my favorites are: oblivion and oathkeeper (they just kind of go with eachother) wayward wind (vens original) lost memory (vens final) and brightcrest (aquas final)
-
The GMV Contest of 2012!
congrats everyone! huh I did better this year. hmm. off to work then.
-
NA REAL RELEASE DATE FOR KH3D
the european 'france' release date is July 27th so we can expect na release a couple days before. or at least that is how it has been in the past.
- When was your favorite game of all time released?
-
Official Kingdom Hearts 3D & 10th Anniversary Box countdown topic
2 WEEKS/ 14 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! til i can spoil myself and then pre-order in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
- VentusRoxas's status update
- How do you feel knowing that in two weeks KH3D will be released in Japan?
- Kingdom Hearts II, English cutscenes
- Kingdom Hearts II, English cutscenes
-
Darth Vader Riding On A Unicycle While Playing The Bagpipes
thats HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Ships in the Night
-
Ships in the Night
Name: Ships in the Night Category: Music videos Short Description: this was sooo much fun to make! Info: ships in the night by mat kerney made with sony vegas pro 11 View Video
- When you download videos from the KH13 video archive, which file format do you choose?
-
Kingdom Hearts Bible
14 Everyone must be connected to Sora somehow
-
kairi as a playable character
didn't bbs have multiple main characters? (aqua, ven, terra)
- Do you think that growing up is cutting off your relation with video games?
-
The GMV Contest of 2012!
my entry:
-
The GMV Contest of 2012!
I'm IN just have to decide what one I want to enter first.
-
Days has the most well developed story and best script in the series.
I did like Days because we got a feel how Roxas was before he was in twilight town and his reasons for leaving the organization. Xion wasn't my favorite but she was ok, and I can't say that I cried when she died cause she did frustrate me when she kept running away and axel, Roxas, or someone always had to bring her back. Other than that I really liked days, the story was good, the missions gave a way for us to see how the organization was structured more and how Roxas' life in the organization was.
-
Reactions to Kingdom Hearts Games
recoded wasnt my favorite. and the 2nd one is probably more accurate (i go to a BYU-Idaho as a computer science major)
-
The raft
no one understands this. (or at least to my knowledge) I mean they could have tied their boats together and floated away together but no building a raft is sooooo much easier.
-
What does your room look like?
I technically have 2 rooms, the one in my apartment for school and my room at my parents' house. the one shown is the one at my apartment and it is when kingdom hearts meets bleach and a convention, and only part of my kh merch is with me. but my keyblade is with me! the colors of your walls are the same as my room at my parents' house! I approve your room!
- VentusRoxas's status update
-
What does your name mean?
Ever Powerful Ruler yes. i knew this before hand.