Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Queen Tery

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Queen Tery

  1. Less than 2 months left of school. I cannot wait for a month break.
  2. Can I get some cream cheese too? I mean I don't have a burn I just like cream cheese.
  3. Well there was a list of different songs you could cycle through. Too many for me to go through But I'm assuming one of the songs was probably by psy.
  4. I think he's referring to the k-pop singer Psy.
  5. I haven't watched anime in a long time lol Don't have the time.
  6. I've never seen Inuyasha, but I looked it up. He's not. The voice actor for Naraku is Paul Dobson. I've never heard of him.
  7. His voice actor is Steve Blum. He's voiced in a lot of anime and I believe some video games.
  8. I don't feel uncomfortable.... I just feel bad for Roxas.
  9. Well we know that Venus is really, really far from Mars. So if you're telling me that the distance from Venus to Mars is equal to the length of God then we have stumbled upon a great solution to a problem. How big is God? To answer this, all we have to do is calculate the length of Venus to Mars and we will have our answer. I looked it up. Venus is approximately 75,000,000 miles from Mars. God is 75,000,000 miles tall. You could take a motherfiretrucking roadtrip along his knee.
  10. Queen Tery replied to TheWayToDawn's topic Random
    3 or 4
  11. I had the same problem. I just went to the status update feed and it let me comment from there.
  12. I don't see how that makes you an idiot.
  13. http://glyde.com/buy/used-games Just gonna leave this here. There are a TON of great used game deals on this site. Check it out.
  14. Love makes you care for someone no matter what. You can cite other romantic works all you want, but I've yet to see you cite your own actual experience with "love."
  15. And that, folks, is the Winner's "proof." It all makes sense now.
  16. It's a good movie. I can't really describe why I like it and it's very weird and confusing, but I like it.
  17. So I bet you guys are all wondering what I look like... Well here it is I know, I know... I was having a bad hair day. Please don't be too harsh.
  18. Orrrrrr maybe she did that so that if Winner showed people they'd THINK it's photoshopped
  19. Shana never would've typed that. It would've been dirtier.
  20. I started college fresh out of high school, went for 2 semesters and then stopped. I enjoyed the freedom of having a job and a vehicle and would skip my classes and shirk my school work. When my grades came back and I did pretty horrible, my dad stopped paying for me to go. I definitely was pretty stupid for what I did and now I'm back in college, on my first semester, working toward an associates in Electrical Engineering Technology and then I'm either going to get my bachelors in Electrical Engineering Technology and move on for a masters in computer science or just get a bachelors in computer science.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top