Everything posted by Queen Tery
-
Queen Tery's status update
Anybody ever worked at Target as a pharmacy technician? Or maybe knew someone who did? I have an interview there this Wednesday and I was hoping to get a general idea of the starting pay.
-
Finally got the platinum for BbS. Defeating unknown with Terra was a pain in the ass
Terra's the only one I've beaten Unknown with lol
-
Would you buy a PS4 or a Xbox One mainly to play KH III in the future?
I'm hoping to be able to afford one within the next year or two. I want it for much more than KH 3 though. Batman: Arkham Knight, Assassins Creed Unity and Victory, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV, inFamous: Second Son, DmC: The Definitive Edition, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, inFamous: First Light, and Little Big Planet 3.
-
College life
My midterm grades are posted: Intermediate Algebra: A Effective Speaking: A General Psychology: A Western Civilization I: A Hell yeahhhhhhhh
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
There you go.
-
Is anyone else having problems with the site fully loading?
Plus I can't post anything on threads because the post box won't appear.
-
Is anyone else having problems with the site fully loading?
Any pages loaded on the site won't completely load. Like it finishes loading, but a bunch of icons at the top won't show up, all pictures including avatars appear blank, and the sides of the screen are blank.
- Queen Tery's status update
- Should one of Xehanort clones should join the light?
-
Are You Concerned About Losing Your Digital Games?
I don't buy digital copies unless it's the only available option and I REALLY want the game. I prefer physical copies anyway, so no I'm not worried. But in essence, it's kinda like how physical copies can degrade over time and stop working, get worn, etc. Whether it's physical or digital it's not ALWAYS going to be there.
-
Damn, I'm frickin hooked on Seether. Such an amazing band! You can literally feel Shaun and the ...
These guilty feet have got no rhythm!
- From 0-10, how would you rate the KH series so far?
-
College life
Well I suppose if a high salary is what you need, Computer Science is the major to go Especially considering the expected job openings in the present and future. Good luck on your last class and would you have any advice for me? I'm only on my second semester and I haven't even started a single computer science course yet. My first one is probably going to be about Java Programming.
-
College life
I'm pretty good at math as well. I took Calculus in High school and got like a 96 or something like that. It's been 5 years since then though and I've forgotten a lot of it But I know what you mean lol In my intro to engineering class we dabbled into some basic engineering math and it was... daunting hahaha
-
College life
Accounting is a pretty good field. I assume you're good at math lol
-
In my opinion, judging a game mostly on its graphics and art style is just like judging a book fr...
I equate them to the "icing on the cake." It doesn't make the cake, but it definitely makes it taste less bland.
-
In my opinion, judging a game mostly on its graphics and art style is just like judging a book fr...
In this day and age, good graphics are pretty important imo. It's not a deal breaker, but with the technology we have, companies are more than capable of at least giving decent graphics. I agree that story and gameplay are more important, but graphics are pretty damn important too.
-
Top 10 Manga/Anime couple
Personally I think Soul and Maka are better than Ichigo and Rukia.
-
http://ask.fm/TreyPero
Go to the question that asks "Where were you born?"
-
Hmm, Can you guys list off some Good PSP Games? I'm looking for any Genre.
Dissidia is the original game and Duodecim is a prequel.
-
Hmm, Can you guys list off some Good PSP Games? I'm looking for any Genre.
Crisis Core, BBS, Dissidia and Dissidia Duodecim. That's pretty much itttttttt.
- Queen Tery's comment on Demyx.'s profile
-
College life
Not a dumb question at all based on what I've learned in the class so far lol Western Civilization in today's terms usually refers to any economy that is capitalist. But throughout most of time and in college and high school western civilization courses, it's about any culture that derives it's roots from European culture. Greece, Rome, Egypt, Mesopotamia, to name a few.
-
College life
Alrighty, I have to turn in a paragraph about what topic I plan to write about for a 4 to 6 page research paper that will be due toward the end of the semester, in a couple days here. The research paper is supposed to be argumentative. It's for Western Civilization which I don't know a whole lot about. Anyone have any ideas on a topic I could write about?
-
Made a great decision and ready to push on forward to a better future! Self worth is a beautiful...
Good luck!