Everything posted by Queen Tery
- Queen Tery's status update
-
That moment when you ask your friend, "You think yo black?" and he tells you "I'm black, yeah", s...
Can I get some cream cheese too? I mean I don't have a burn I just like cream cheese.
-
I'm already on Episode 6 of Durarara! I have to say, it really is awesome! I especially love th...
Durarara is a great anime. It's very... different.
-
If you're a nintendo fan, you'll like this. Funny and...strangely, it sounds like, REALLY GOOD. ...
oppa
-
If you're a nintendo fan, you'll like this. Funny and...strangely, it sounds like, REALLY GOOD. ...
Well there was a list of different songs you could cycle through. Too many for me to go through But I'm assuming one of the songs was probably by psy.
-
If you're a nintendo fan, you'll like this. Funny and...strangely, it sounds like, REALLY GOOD. ...
I think he's referring to the k-pop singer Psy.
-
I started watching The Legend Of Korra, and I'm already on Episode 8! Amon is a badass villain, ...
I haven't watched anime in a long time lol Don't have the time.
-
I started watching The Legend Of Korra, and I'm already on Episode 8! Amon is a badass villain, ...
I've never seen Inuyasha, but I looked it up. He's not. The voice actor for Naraku is Paul Dobson. I've never heard of him.
-
I started watching The Legend Of Korra, and I'm already on Episode 8! Amon is a badass villain, ...
His voice actor is Steve Blum. He's voiced in a lot of anime and I believe some video games.
-
How to make Kingdom Hearts fans uncomfortable
I don't feel uncomfortable.... I just feel bad for Roxas.
-
The Unpopular Opinions Thread
Well we know that Venus is really, really far from Mars. So if you're telling me that the distance from Venus to Mars is equal to the length of God then we have stumbled upon a great solution to a problem. How big is God? To answer this, all we have to do is calculate the length of Venus to Mars and we will have our answer. I looked it up. Venus is approximately 75,000,000 miles from Mars. God is 75,000,000 miles tall. You could take a motherfiretrucking roadtrip along his knee.
- Opinion
-
Cant comment your your status anymore for some reason...
I had the same problem. I just went to the status update feed and it let me comment from there.
- Remember, KH2.5 is going to come out soon! Remember this spoiler policy! http://kh13.com/forum/to...
-
i only know her from this site and still miss her... yes im an idiot
I don't see how that makes you an idiot.
-
Queen Tery's status update
http://glyde.com/buy/used-games Just gonna leave this here. There are a TON of great used game deals on this site. Check it out.
-
Would everyone still love Aqua so much if she had the same personality. But she was really fat?
Well I don't like her... so no.
-
Saw that new chapter of Naruto..........Sakura,you're 100% confirmed to be the worst,whoriest,c*...
Love makes you care for someone no matter what. You can cite other romantic works all you want, but I've yet to see you cite your own actual experience with "love."
-
i hope your day is as awful as your personality lol
And that, folks, is the Winner's "proof." It all makes sense now.
- theres only one place Noctis and friends must be heading to on their road trip. ONLY. ONE. PLACE!...
-
Has anyone seen Donnie Darko? That might be one of the weirdest films I've ever seen.
It's a good movie. I can't really describe why I like it and it's very weird and confusing, but I like it.
-
Post a picture of yourself!
So I bet you guys are all wondering what I look like... Well here it is I know, I know... I was having a bad hair day. Please don't be too harsh.
-
I don't know Shana, 18 is still kind of young...
Orrrrrr maybe she did that so that if Winner showed people they'd THINK it's photoshopped
-
I don't know Shana, 18 is still kind of young...
Shana never would've typed that. It would've been dirtier.
-
Are you already in college/university?
I started college fresh out of high school, went for 2 semesters and then stopped. I enjoyed the freedom of having a job and a vehicle and would skip my classes and shirk my school work. When my grades came back and I did pretty horrible, my dad stopped paying for me to go. I definitely was pretty stupid for what I did and now I'm back in college, on my first semester, working toward an associates in Electrical Engineering Technology and then I'm either going to get my bachelors in Electrical Engineering Technology and move on for a masters in computer science or just get a bachelors in computer science.