Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Churro

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Churro

  1. I would like to try to. I live in the San Diego area and since Anaheim isn't too far off, I can try to get people to go. I'm also a news writer for KH Ultimania (http://www.kh2.co.uk) and I can help spread the word as well for both Disneyland and Disneyworld.
  2. Do you know if anyone doing a cross collaboration on the same day but at Disneyland instead?
  3. A look at the KH HD 1.5 Remix Artbook has been uploaded on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG-Y-bAz0sI
  4. Square Enix have announced that a launch event for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX will be held at the Downtown Disney District in Anaheim, California. The event will be held on September 8, 2013, will run from 12PM to 6PM, and there is no admission fee. These are some of the attractions you can look forward to at the event: • Buy the game two days before anyone else! Not only that, but you’ll be getting the exclusive artbook AND the PS3 dynamic theme! Quantities are limited, so make sure to show up early. • Win apparel, pins, action figures, official merchandise and other goodies signed by Kingdom Hearts game director Tetsuya Nomura! Winning is contingent on purchase of the game. • Participate with fellow Kingdom Hearts fans in an evolving interactive Kingdom Hearts game mural! • Immortalize yourself, your family, or your friends in a photobooth that transports you to different Disney worlds along with the one and only Kingdom Keyblade! • Get FREE an exclusive Kingdom Hearts poster to early attendees, not obtainable anywhere else! Posters are available in limited quantities. • Play the game before it comes out! • Party with the Radio Disney team! • Plus much, MUCH more! Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Official Launch Event on Facebook Update: Square Enix have sent out a press release revealing new minor details about the event, such as the Kingdom Hearts mural being named “ReMIX The History Of Kingdom Hearts”. This press release can be read below. WHAT: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX official community launch event WHEN: Sunday, September 8 from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) WHERE: Downtown Disney District (1313 South Harbor Blvd. Anaheim, Calif.) ABOUT: In a setting that fits the title’s theme, Square Enix and Disney are celebrating the first Kingdom Hearts title launch for the PlayStation® 3 system at Downtown Disney District. This free event offers guests and fans the opportunity to try out the game, take photos in the themed photo booth, and be a long-lasting part of the “ReMIX The History Of Kingdom Hearts”, an interactive game-themed mural. Radio Disney will also be providing entertainment at the launch event. Also while supplies last, Square Enix will be giving away posters, T-shirts, merchandise signed by franchise director Tetsuya Nomura and limited edition collectible pins with purchase of the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX. Limited quantities of the game (which include the 24-page artbook) are made specially available two days prior to the official release date. Everyone is invited to visit the official Facebook® event page where details will be unveiled. View full news article
  5. Utada Hikaru's mother may have committed suicide Prayers go out to her and her family: http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2013/08/22/hikaru-utadas-mother-found-dead-in-shinjuku-suicide-suspected/
  6. That sounds good! Make it like an anime or a fanfic
  7. That is a toughie. "The exciting adventures of Oishii in Japan!" Well I tried lol.
  8. Will probably head there on Friday or Saturday. Never been to a D23 Expo.
  9. Today, Walt Disney Company Japan announced that they will stage the first ever "D23 Expo Japan", a special event created by D23: The Official Disney Fan Club. This event will feature various presentations, including (as revealed on Disney Japan's website) a Kingdom Hearts presentation known as "Kingdom Hearts Fun Event". The producer of the series, Shinji Hashimoto, will be attending, as well as many Japanese voice actors from the series. The event is said to contain a lot of content, and reveal behind-the-scenes exclusive information. Look forward to D23 Expo Japan, which occurs from October 12 to 14, 2013! Thanks go to aibo_ac7 for the find. Update 1: A blog post on Message from the KINGDOM has revealed that in addition to Shinji Hashimoto and various voice actors, director of the Kingdom Hearts series Tetsuya Nomura will also be attending D23 Expo. Update 2: Disney Japan have announced that special Kingdom Hearts figurines will be auctioned off at the event. The figurine was used as a character modelling reference during the development of the first Kingdom Hearts. A photo of this figurine can be seen below. Update 3: Miyu Irino (voice of Sora & Vanitas), Mamoru Miyano (voice of Riku) and Kouki Uchiyama (voice of Roxas & Ventus) will all be attending the event. Thanks to @aibo_ac7 for the tip.
  10. Just noticed that my 10 year high school reunion was this past Saturday. Whoops. It costed $65 for a ticket, so no thanks lol.
  11. I'll be going all four days as different types of Naruto because this will be my first time cosplaying.
  12. Is goldpanner going to translate the article?
  13. It's a real site but they spam the living hell out of people to get them to join their staff. They've been at KH Ultimania and KH Insider spamming up the place.
  14. Try this again: Sora, Donald and Goofy KH3 Renders: http://i.imgur.com/pKh3Dcw.jpg
  15. Kinda wish I would have gotten into Sony's press conference but with the big news about the PS4, I can see that they want the bigger news media people there. Hopefully Square Enix can let me get into anything behind their booth or a private party like last year.
  16. I think a poem may be too much as this time. I would say hand him a note that simply says "Message me sometime" or "I want to get to know you better so here's my (email, skype, gamertag, etc.)" If you can notice I'm trying hard to not reference Call Me Maybe into this .
  17. Should give it another shot. You can also try another method of communication if you think getting a number is too much.
  18. I just have them charge from my debit card every month. Like I did with XI. I'm having so much fun with the beta that I'm gonna get the PS3 collector's edition and reap the benefits for the PC since I have 1.0's CE as well. It's sad to see my time with XI end after 8 years. I hope ARR can change that, I need an MMO to fill the void.
  19. It was as expected. Luckily he got another job that soon. Wish him good luck with Amazon.
  20. Pretty much this . Square Enix's is in the South Hall. It's always the first place I go to and again I'll head to SE first this year.
  21. Man at Arms crew have created Cloud's Buster Sword:
  22. Let's hope he can get to the playoffs on my 30th. They're finally making him put time into his position with his new contract. So let's see if this changes anything.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top