Everything posted by Churro
-
Comic-Con 2014
Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Saturday got sold out as when I got to my turn. But I am still heading down to the convention center on Saturday for the Star Trek 2009 movie with live symphony playing the film's soundtrack as the movie is going.
-
Comic-Con 2014
I'm trying to see if I have my Kingdom Hearts 2 demo from SDCC 2005 archived somewhere. They have to be. That's the first time I went to SDCC.
-
Post a picture of yourself!
Me with Tai Yasue from E3 2014!
-
Comic-Con 2014
I am, like always.
-
Kingdom Hearts stamps added to Line instant messager
You should! I'm on it, my username is churroz
-
Churro's status update
Kingdom Hearts stickers now available on the mobile app LINE: https://twitter.com/churroz/status/479453389491666945 Available in both English and Japanese.
-
Every Booth at E3 in 3 Minutes
I recorded this on the first day of E3. It's basically the view of going up the escalator in the South Hall and the trek to the Square Enix booth.
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's E3 2014 banner revealed
E3 2014 is only days away and Square Enix have hung up their banners for the event at the LA Convention Center. Among these is of course Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. Mognet Central have posted photos of this, you can view them below. View full news article
-
Churro's status update
Looks like SE is using original KH2 boxart for KH HD 2.5 Remix: http://www.uffsite.net/images/photos/e314/e314_4.jpg
- Have you ever attended any of the E3s so far?
-
Churro's status update
KH HD 2.5 Remix Famitsu Images have appeared online: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/74573-kingdom-hearts-hd-25-remix-to-appear-in-this-weeks-famitsu-weekly/?view=getnewpost
-
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX to appear in this week's Famitsu Weekly
Phone images of KH HD 2.5 Remix from Famitsu are now online: https://twitter.com/sqnmr/status/471867358911283200 https://twitter.com/sqnmr/status/471867491296112640 https://twitter.com/sqnmr/status/471867637509525504
-
Churro's status update
Gilbert Gottfried tweets about Kingdom Hearts: https://twitter.com/RealGilbert/status/469672189273587712
-
E3 2014 Show Floor Plans Released
They moved Square Enix's booth. It used to be in the back where Activision is. Not sure if it's a downgrade looking at the size of the booth according to the map. But I'll have to see when E3 is here.
-
Hey, just another new member here
Hey, welcome to the site!
- Kingdom Hearts III may appear at E3 and TGS along with other events
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
I think it's been over a week lol I would like my user name to be changed back to Churro. Thanks!
-
E3 2014 - General Discussion
I still need to book a hotel room for E3 lol.
-
The Ask.fm
I've had mine as well. http://ask.fm/ichurro
- At least I can say I'm going back to E3 this year. Also, can I switch my name back to Churro? Don...
-
"I want to change my username" & "I want to delete my account"
Can I get my name changed back to Churro? Thanks! lol.
-
Churro's status update
At least I can say I'm going back to E3 this year. Also, can I switch my name back to Churro? Don't need my real name anymore for now lol.
-
Churro's status update
Nice to hear Utada Hikaru is getting married again. So happy for her especially after what she's gone through.
-
The future is bright at Square Enix if people purchase their games
Depends on the games that people want to buy lol
-
Churro's status update
Haley Joel Osment will be doing an Ask Me Anything on Reddit on January 16th at 2pm: http://i.minus.com/iZssxIZ5NeeeP.png