Everything posted by KingdomHeartsFan2100
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep PSP Bundle for the NA release
The game has in store pickup. The PSP Entertainment Pack, says pre order ships on 9/7/10
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep PSP Bundle for the NA release
For me it would kill me. I was like 10 in 2005 so I have been waiting for it. lol I am almost going to "cry" I say that in quotes because I Ewing actually cry but I'll be dissapointed.
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep PSP Bundle for the NA release
Okay. Well that is very confusing. Usually amazon.com gets pre orders to you the day it comes out, so that may have been a typo but, if you don't get it that day I am sorry because that really sucks!
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep PSP Bundle for the NA release
On gamestop the website it says pre order ships on spetember 7...... And are you sure that you pre ordered the right one, or do you live in England or NA.
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep PSP Bundle for the NA release
Who is worried that by Pre Prdering it, that you won't get it on the same day. Because you cannot do in store pick up. I sure am. Do any of you think that you would be able to go in to a gamestop store and put down 5 dollars to reserve yourself a copy? I want the game and psp on the day it comes out, seeing as school starts the next day for me. Please help! Or share your fears.
-
Will DChiuch upload secret boss battle?
I have not really watched his videos, in fear of spoilers. But I hope he does.
-
New BBS review!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWhen it said 4.5 I thought it was saying out of 10 my heat sank. Then I saw it was out of 5 I was like whoo hoo!
-
New BBS review!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixGreat review. I guess I am buying the psp bundle that comes with the 4 gig memory stick.
-
BBS American commercial with voices!
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Aqua's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAWESOME!!! Sadly I don't watch abc family,
-
How long?
IDK, most likely today or tomarrow.
-
Phil's bad coaching skills
He is kinda stupid. I'll give you two words and he says 3 or four.
-
mirage arena
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to khfan02's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixThat would be really stupid. It's a world on the map. And on YouTube people play all by themselves. So I am pretty sure you can play by yourself.
-
Birth by sleep first character
Terra, Ventus, Aqua. Because that is what Tetsuya Nomura reccomended. To understand the story better.
-
the secret boss
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to khfan02's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI don't know I hope it's playablele again and again!
-
Birth by Sleep in GameInformer September 2010 Issue
AWESOME!!!
-
Strategy Guide out!
I didn't pre order it dag nabbit!! I wanted it but I can always buy it witbout it being pre ordered right?
-
Kingdom Hearts "other title" is coming at TGS 2010
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to Mog's topic Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD (Kingdom Hearts 3D)I know it's not but wouldn't it be nice if it was Kingdom Hearts 3. Because why would he say other title if it's 3D????? I mean, it could be true but most likely not. But hopefully
-
New ad with Marcus psp
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixAWESOME! Wasn't that Marcus kid on the show Thats So Raven? The annoying kid?
-
The 358/2 Days chat thread!
My favorite level, or mission I. The game is the last battle against Riku. I love how you get to use two keyblades!
-
just about the heartless
They can only be defeated by the keyblade. The organization defeats them but they come back because the hearts are not released.
-
When you first learned BBS took place 10 years before KH, what did you think?
I was like. How are they going to do this. Sora is the main character you can't just toss him aside. But now I am thinking woah this is going to ROCK!!!
-
BBS in Gamefly ad
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to rho's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixWEIRD!
-
Confirmed. KH BBS not coming to PSN
Glad I didnt get the psp go
- BBS is an advertisement
-
BBS in ABC Family
KingdomHeartsFan2100 replied to pepe1092's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixDang it only if I watched, never mind I don't even think about ever watching, secret life or make it or break it,