Everything posted by KingOFHearts
-
Gah...I give up ._.
I've never experience it before but it must suck, really bad.
-
Birth by Sleep Final Mix: English Fandub
Its reall good
-
sora being the hero
They should probably have Kingdom Hearts: Next Generation with the main characters names rikku, sairi and lora
- kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix save file
-
PSP2 OFICIALLY ANNOUNCED!
Man, I want to get the psp ngp but i already bought a psp and i dont want to like abandon my umds and not use them anymore
-
i admit somthing....
yay your staying
-
What's his problem?
Tell a teacher or a principal, maybe ask your parents about it. They will probably figure stuff out.
-
Website redesign (second thread).
It's because people are complaining about the aqua picture near the header
-
Weird Songs with Backward masking. Very creepy.
LOLOLROFLOL
-
the realm of darkness questions
They should rename castle of dreams to castle of nightmares
- Kid Vanitas? Awww...
-
[spoiler] Riku the back-up plan?
Probably
-
kh bbs vol 2
KingOFHearts replied to shaq25keymaster's topic Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | Birth by Sleep Final MixI know this. How? I would like proof.. From thee homepage
-
Mickey in the RoD
He was in there in after kh1
-
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Volume Two is FAKE
Its not a upcoming game. Its kinda of like the end of recoded where namine tells sora that the people shouting soras name needs there help
-
i met the SE team!!!
Awesome! I live like 6 hrs away from LA, maybe i could visit you
-
I got in my first accident today D8
That sucks. At least you and your parents are safe
-
Did I do anything wrong?
Your not really bad. You were nice and funny when we were at cyberman's live stream
-
mansex is no more
^ same,same,same At least tell us a reason that your leaving Well anyways good luck in life
- Birth by Sleep Final Mix coverage.
-
Xehanort Saga
i like kh3's pic
-
Is there an english subbed final mix secret ending yet?
for now not yet, since it was released today at japan
-
Realm of Darkness
Yeah but the castle of dreams was made into darkness by maleficent
-
3DS price and release date
Thanks for the info
-
the realm of darkness questions
I thought aqua got out of the realm of darkness and went to castle of dreams