Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KingOFHearts

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingOFHearts

  1. When i was doing terra and aqua's story, Earqus said that Yen sid was "a master no more." Does he mean he was a keyblade master and used to wield a keyblade?
  2. what characters do you want on it?: Riku, Sora and Kairi with their keyblade (sora's pic already has one) specific colors you want on it?: Gray and blue specific pictures you want on it?: kairi- http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/Kairi-kingdom-hearts-2612637-324-700.gif riku- http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/kh2/images/artwork/KH2_Artwork_Riku3.jpg sora w/ keyblade- http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/55488/915410_20050516_screen016.jpg?=123 kairi's keyblade- http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/File:Destiny%27s_Embrace_KHBBS.png riku w/ keyblade- http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/434007-MasterZX/7/26/riku_way_to_dawn_display.png do you want your name on it?: Sure extra details about it: I wanted to be called {Trinity}
  3. Call 911 then if they assault you again. If you mean "nearly killed me" you mean that she tried to stab you with a knife?
  4. i need advice on how to beat master xehanort for terra, please? EDIT: I beated him now.
  5. "'Won't like Ventus want to get in a fight with Ven."?
  6. Im going to use the "scattered dreams" one ^_^.
  7. I know how you feel. I get in trouble for ridiculous stuff. and WOW only one assignment, I miss 1 assignment and I don't get in trouble.
  8. Axel's sucky life: Part 1 Where should I begin...? Oh how about this? So I want everyone to know my life sucks
  9. No, because birth by sleep and coded is different stories.
  10. Well I am kinda feel betrayed by my friend. He hangs out with my other friend which I hang out with him too but he always hangs out with him more. He always calling me "things(like not-so-really mean things)". I feel like I left out. He always helped me with my homework and classwork though. Any tips?
  11. maybe it will continue the adventure of data sora.
  12. plus you didn't say kh3d is a sequel of RE:coded P.S is my (temp) signature look good?
  13. Did you notice all the people related from sora from the secret ending has blue eyes?
  14. i like oathkeeper two across (two became one) oblivion lost memory way to the dawn void gear no name Darkgnaw brightcrest
  15. but kairi and other main characters went inside that portal.
  16. What happens if you don't wear it when you go inside that portal? What will happen?
  17. lol you can just try to do some of it.
  18. just put riku, sora, aqua, kairi, and ven now.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top